I have never liked

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vampy???

What in Jumping Jerusalem has this thread got to do with anything on QVC??,lol.........

Right,let's see if I can make some sort of tenuous connection.....:tongue2:

I have never liked..........all those stupid styrofoam peanuts QVC send with your packages.

And I have never liked people who care more about animals than they do humans...........

Runs for exit.....................................................

Tut tut, you doubt the ability of bat face to play by the rules? A certain presenter was guilty of some crimes against aesthetics as well against the ears yesterday.

I detest anything charged with static electricity including QVC fashion and packing peanuts.

I prefer animals to people, but I would charge to the defence (as best I could) of any vulnerable sentient creature being abused and/or exploited.

Here in Belfast we have strange sight.

Young women who go out shopping and walking round in their jammies and slippers. This is during the day by the way. They are called West Belfast trackies, or something rude. What is a West Belfast Tracksuit? Primark jammies and fluffy slippers. I do not like this.

Young women who go out shopping and walking round in their jammies and slippers. This is during the day by the way. They are called West Belfast trackies, or something rude. What is a West Belfast Tracksuit? Primark jammies and fluffy slippers. I do not like this.

Down here we call them pajama zombies. Dreadful, whoever started this should be prosecuted for crimes against humanity.

Surely thats just lazyness? :emo:

You're not serious? In the city centre?

This is a delight I've yet to see so I've marked it in my diary for next Thursday. Our lunches are sooo exciting. :tongue2:

Well, you learn something new everyday! I've never seen a pajama zombie before - I've seen some right 'sights', but not this! Now, I'm on the look out. Sounds like they need help tho', jokes aside.

And as for what I have never liked: peep toe shoes. Shoes cut low at the front to reveal 'toe cleavage' are a different story - they are sexy; but peep toe shoes with a big toe or second to big toe (which often happens to be a bit longer than the big toe) and peeps out... not sexy.

I think I heard Debbie Greenwood say when her daughter's are on sleep overs in a morning the group of girls go to the shop wearing their PJ's.

:flower:

PJ Zombies eh? Wow, I have been living here for 12 years and this country never ceases to surprise me... :thinking2:

Last edited:
I’ve always hated the look of thongs poking out of low rise jeans, especially when the wearer looks like a bit of a soap dodger.:puke:

I'm not a fan of grubby folks, I once saw a young <S>lady</S> woman, wearing a T-shirt emblazoned with ‘No Rolex No S*x’, and thought wow some people are so cheap in more ways than one.:tongue2::giggle::grin:

How strange I have just read Jaspers post which was posted before mine and then asked a question, expecting it to be below jaspers and its above!

I’ve always hated the look of thongs poking out of low rise jeans, especially when the wearer looks like a bit of a soap dodger.:puke:

I'm not a fan of grubby folks, I once saw a young <S>lady</S> woman, wearing a T-shirt emblazoned with ‘No Rolex No S*x’, and thought wow some people are so cheap in more ways than one.:tongue2::giggle::grin:

hear! hear!:clapping:

How strange I have just read Jaspers post which was posted before mine and then asked a question, expecting it to be below jaspers and its above!
Updated browser software, and things have gone a little Pete Tong. Browser keeps crashing, even the smileys aren't working for me. Hope a fix will be released soon.

Yes, I've never understood the appeal of G strings and thongs, they look very uncomfortable.

G strings are not uncomfortable, but I agree they dont look good being on show with low rise jeans. Better worn with the right garment so theres no pantyline showing.

For no pantyline, I prefer the PK (passion killer ie big knickers) approach. Just don't like the thought of my a*se rubbing all over the insides of my trousers. (Or the thought of what is basically a piece of string up my a*se crack.)

As for Debbie Greenwood's daughters' morning-after-the-sleep-over shenanigans: no daughter of mine would be allowed to go on this sleepover!

Latest posts

Back