I have never liked

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

G strings are not uncomfortable, but I agree they dont look good being on show with low rise jeans. Better worn with the right garment so theres no pantyline showing.
I've never been,and never will be brave enough to find out what wearing a Thong or G string is like.:giggle: But I do think it's better to wear a Thong or G string, then to go commando. So many people go commando these days, that it's shocking.:drunk:

Last edited:
I've never been,and never will be brave enough to find out.:giggle: But I do think it's better to wear a Thong or G string, then to go commando. So many people go commando these days, that it's shocking.:drunk:

to me, it is a hygiene issue.

I don't care what type of underwear others choose but I do wish whatever they buy, they keep it covered. I went for lunch on Saturday and the waitress (young pretty girl. Very helpful/pleasant) turned round to take away our dishes and her string/tattoo clearly visible over the top of her trousers and apron ties she had tied at the back. Not a good look. Felt I was having an "Is it me?" moment but it just looked bad.

I've never been,and never will be brave enough to find out what wearing a Thong or G string is like.:giggle: But I do think it's better to wear a Thong or G string, then to go commando. So many people go commando these days, that it's shocking.:drunk:

OMG thats shocking!

I don't like, when the weather turns hot, men strutting around in their favourite football teams rig . . . including the socks. :eek:

9 times out of 10 it is sooo not a good look. What am I saying - it's never a good look especially with a greasy burger in one hand and a pint in the other.

I don't care what type of underwear others choose but I do wish whatever they buy, they keep it covered. I went for lunch on Saturday and the waitress (young pretty girl. Very helpful/pleasant) turned round to take away our dishes and her string/tattoo clearly visible over the top of her trousers and apron ties she had tied at the back. Not a good look. Felt I was having an "Is it me?" moment but it just looked bad.

I agree............

For no pantyline, I prefer the PK (passion killer ie big knickers) approach. Just don't like the thought of my a*se rubbing all over the insides of my trousers. (Or the thought of what is basically a piece of string up my a*se crack.)

Some of them have next to nothing to them a piece of string I agree about those type but others have more material and are feminine and lacy like la senza lingerie.

Too much bum cleavage on display, and not a shred of underwear, another thing I don't like.:puke:

gosh I cant believe that ladys would go out with no pants! They make all sizes so there is no excuse.

i have never liked - a man who is not slim, athetic, who is thick with thick bone structure, who is not well-groomed and doesn't know how to carry an italian tailored suit. and i never liked a man who has not polished manners.

see? i am not demanding at all lol:giggle:

i have never liked - a man who is not slim, athetic, who is thick with thick bone structure, who is not well-groomed and doesn't know how to carry an italian tailored suit. and i never liked a man who has not polished manners.

Wow WS everything you have mentioned there is exactly what i dont like either so no defo not demanding!:grin:

I take it Johnny Vegas is out of the question then....:smirk:

gosh I cant believe that ladys would go out with no pants! They make all sizes so there is no excuse.
I know some people think its sexy, but I think it's seriously tacky.

klumbumG_450x650.jpg

I'm trying to imagine what sort of people would find that sexy!
I much prefer a slow reveal~ in the privacy of my own home.....

I know some people think its sexy, but I think it's seriously tacky.

klumbumG_450x650.jpg

I agree that dress is too low down the back even if she was wearing pants you would see them as well. The style of the dress is nice if it was not cut so low down the back!

Nothing wrong with having standards! Have you met him yet and does he have an older brother?:tongue2::giggle:

Slim yet athletic, and not to muscular that they can't pull of a an Italian tailored suit. That floats my boat too.:heart:

Jagshemash!!!

borat-high-five.jpg

:giggle:

Latest posts

Back