I have never liked

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i dont like men wearing a shirt over their trousers. A shirt should always be worn tucked in the trousers

I agree with the TT (i.e. Thong thing), cant stand the look of a string peeping out of low cut trousers

I hate women wearing flip flops in a busy city, and on public transport. When it is busy, they loose their footwear, they held up the queu, fall over.... and you get angry looks if whilst being sardined-in on the tube, you step on the flip flop and they loose it or you step on their toes.
Flip flops are for holidays, the beach, garden....

Women wearing strappy spagetti tops or see through blouses and the bra on show does not match or is too much on show.

i can go on and on and on.............. I should go on grumpy women lol, even if I am a lot younger than them

i dont like men wearing a shirt over their trousers. A shirt should always be worn tucked in the trousers

I agree with the TT (i.e. Thong thing), cant stand the look of a string peeping out of low cut trousers

I hate women wearing flip flops in a busy city, and on public transport. When it is busy, they loose their footwear, they held up the queu, fall over.... and you get angry looks if whilst being sardined-in on the tube, you step on the flip flop and they loose it or you step on their toes.
Flip flops are for holidays, the beach, garden....

Women wearing strappy spagetti tops or see through blouses and the bra on show does not match or is too much on show.

i can go on and on and on.............. I should go on grumpy women lol, even if I am a lot younger than them

Can we clarify what "flip flops" are? I do wear birkenstocks :sad::cool2::cool2: I like Grumpy Old Women! Jenny Eclair & Sheila Hancock are so funny:hi:

Last edited:
If that's Plan B, it's razorblades at dawn and I'm removing your from my friends list prior to the intervention! I'll put you back when you have been re-programmed!:smirk::smirk:

next time i arrange a double date, i will leave you out.:28:

I agree that dress is too low down the back even if she was wearing pants you would see them as well. The style of the dress is nice if it was not cut so low down the back!
When women wh*re it up, it makes them look desperate for attention. Like they're sending out the message. 'Hello boys, I'm not wearing any knickers, am I turning you on', vile.:puke:

JLO looks beautiful in that picture, sexy and classy.:clapping: I bet all those women who wh*re it up, are envious of women like JLO. As JLO can look s*xy, effortlessly.:angel:

Jennifer%20Lopez-AYL-004632.jpg

Last edited:
When women wh*re it up, it makes them look desperate for attention. Like they're sending out the message. 'Hello boys, I'm not wearing any knickers, am I turning you on', vile.:puke:

JLO looks beautiful in that picture, sexy and classy.:clapping: I bet all those women who wh*re it up, are envious of women like JLO. As JLO can look s*xy, effortlessly.:angel:

Jennifer%20Lopez-AYL-004632.jpg

Exactly and this is the sort of dress I would wear. Jo lo also wears no tights as she is tanned and wears short dresses. as I have said before its down to if you can carry of the look !

Last edited:
Exactly and this is the sort of dress I would wear. Jo lo also wears no tights as she is tanned and wears short dresses. as I have said before its down to if you can carry of the look !

I didnt think she was tanned I thought she was of Latin-American descent so a completly different skin tone to us English roses. :flower:

She is latin american descent, think she may uses a spray tan of some description not really sure but it looks nice with a bit of colour on your legs if you opt to wear no tights.

JLO's dress looks beautiful, nice colour too. That's the type of dress you could wear to a swanky do, and not look out of place.:clapping:

it looks like she is wearing one of those body shapers too.

Not sure WS, but from what I have read she does work out, remember reading she had put on weight after her babys and then lost it all and remember reading that she won't be seen in the public eye unless she looks her best

Latest posts

Back