Dear QVC...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tabs

Registered Shopper
I'm really pleased to see you have made the great step of bringing back trusted, seasoned and professional presenters back to our screens. Could you please continue with your good work by getting rid of some of the "garbage spouting" presenters? That would really improve the quality of my QVC viewing! :clapping:

Yours hopefully,

QVC viewer Tabs.

I'm really pleased to see you have made the great step of bringing back trusted, seasoned and professional presenters back to our screens. Could you please continue with your good work by getting rid of some of the "garbage spouting" presenters? That would really improve the quality of my QVC viewing! :clapping:

Yours hopefully,

QVC viewer Tabs.

Dear Tabs

Thank you for your letter of 24th October 2009.

Whilst we take your points on board, unfortunately we are not in a position to 'get rid of the garbage spouting presenters'.

As you are probably only too well aware, to do so would mean that we have no-one left to present any programmes - it would be nigh on impossible to rate our presenters in order of 'garbage spouting' by least to most because they are all of a similar high standard.

Whilst we agree with your proposal in principle, and it would most definitely save on our wages bill, we cannot just place products onto tables and take photographs of them to flash up on screen without any accompanying nonsenical commentary. However, this would be the situation we are faced with should we move forward with your suggestion.

Yours sincerely
QVC
xxxxxx

Dear QVC,

Could we please have some new Philosophy products
Could you bring back Lee
Could Molton Brown return for one last Christmas TSV
Could we have some up to date fashion
Could everything be on 4 easy pays
Could we vote on which presenters to get rid of, al la X factor
Yours ever

Loveheart (Head f.a.r.t)(Love A'kin has been demoted)

Dear QVC,

Could you bring back Lee
Yours ever

I love that idea!!:rock:

we cannot just place products onto tables and take photographs of them to flash up on screen without any accompanying nonsenical commentary.

Suits me just fine :)

As a former addict I now mostly just browse the website and press video if I really want to see presentation - that will really only be to get a better view of perspective of size on jewellery. Talking of which why don't they show a photo on a model to save me the trouble?

To be honest I barely listen to the presenter and read the reviews instead.

Dear Tabs

Thank you for your letter of 24th October 2009.

Whilst we take your points on board, unfortunately we are not in a position to 'get rid of the garbage spouting presenters'.

As you are probably only too well aware, to do so would mean that we have no-one left to present any programmes - it would be nigh on impossible to rate our presenters in order of 'garbage spouting' by least to most because they are all of a similar high standard.

Whilst we agree with your proposal in principle, and it would most definitely save on our wages bill, we cannot just place products onto tables and take photographs of them to flash up on screen without any accompanying nonsenical commentary. However, this would be the situation we are faced with should we move forward with your suggestion.

Yours sincerely
QVC
xxxxxx

Well in that case, could you not just get rid of the ones who aren't called Debbie Flint? You could rebrand yourself QVD (Quality, Valued Debbie). It's only ONE letter out and might look like you're an STD clinic but that's just tough Life's not ALL fun and cool logos that don't actually mean anything:cheeky:

Dear qvc, could you please ask some of the presenters to stop talking down to us as though we're a bit stupid. We do understand how to apply skincare and make up.(it's really not rocket science) please could you also give the presenters some new phrases to use as they are becoming very predictable.

Dear QVC,

Could you bring back Lee
Yours ever

I will second your proposal! thmbs up

Suits me just fine :)

As a former addict I now mostly just browse the website and press video if I really want to see presentation - that will really only be to get a better view of perspective of size on jewellery. Talking of which why don't they show a photo on a model to save me the trouble?

To be honest I barely listen to the presenter and read the reviews instead.

Do you think you should change your username now? :thinking2:

Dear qvc

Please could you review and ammend the cost of post and packing. In these challenging economic times it does actually put me off buying as even the smallest, lightest item costs over £2 to be processed and delivered.

Dear QVC

Please can we have some new products
Please give GF more annual holiday
Please bring back Kara tritton
Please can we have a Tiana B TSV
Please can we have a Bobbi Brown TSV
Please can we have a peek in the dressing rooms
Please in her next appriasal,ask AY not to be so rude
Please can we have cheaper/multiple purchase postage rates
Please can we get rid of animal print
Please can we get rid of KVZ bags

Dear QVC,

please ask the presenters to cease mentioning the 30 day no quibble moneyback guarantee, as recently it has been brought to my attention that several of my colleagues have received very unfriendly letters, and some even phonecalls threatening to close their accounts because of their return rates.

Regards
JTH

Dear QVC

Please can we have some new products
Please give GF more annual holiday
Please bring back Kara tritton
Please can we have a Tiana B TSV
Please can we have a Bobbi Brown TSV
Please can we have a peek in the dressing rooms
Please in her next appriasal,ask AY not to be so rude
Please can we have cheaper/multiple purchase postage rates
Please can we get rid of animal print
Please can we get rid of KVZ bags

Excellent list, Rainbowdottie, I would even make do with this one request: aren't I an easy to please customer???

Dear QVC
Please could your presenters stop mentioning celebrities all the time.:cool2:

Yes, I agree

Dear QVC

Not all of us like, or aspire to be Cheryl Cole, Jaaaade Jagg-ah and Geri Halliwell. Before you plug La Cole in future remember that not long ago she was plain ol' Cheryl Tweedy who engaged herself in her spare time by assaulting people in night clubs. But that's ok, cos now she's married a footballer and uses Pro Collagen Marine Cream (along with her 'mam')...so it doesn't matter.

Regards
cavey
x

I hate to ask but who is Cheryl Cole??

Yes, I agree

Dear QVC

Not all of us like, or aspire to be Cheryl Cole, Jaaaade Jagg-ah and Geri Halliwell. Before you plug La Cole in future remember that not long ago she was plain ol' Cheryl Tweedy who engaged herself in her spare time by assaulting people in night clubs. But that's ok, cos now she's married a footballer and uses Pro Collagen Marine Cream (along with her 'mam')...so it doesn't matter.

Regards
cavey
x

Most of the celebrity names mean absolutely nothing to me!!!!!!!How cool is that??

Most of the celebrity names mean absolutely nothing to me!!!!!!!How cool is that??

Almerinda, this is VERY cool. My sister was visiting from Italy a few weeks ago and she could not grasp what the current hysteria around Cheryl Cole (a singer in a girl band and footballer wife) is all about.
Mind you, I bet you could name a few 'veline' now, couldn't you? Can't really avoid them on Italian TV!:tongue2:

Almerinda, this is VERY cool. My sister was visiting from Italy a few weeks ago and she could not grasp what the current hysteria around Cheryl Cole (a singer in a girl band and footballer wife) is all about.
Mind you, I bet you could name a few 'veline' now, couldn't you? Can't really avoid them on Italian TV!:tongue2:

No Salsiccia Sciocca, I haven't watched Italian TV for at least ten years UNLESS I am forced to when eating a pizza or something. Couldn't bear it then and can't bear it now. I do remember Ambra though! I had my hair cut this morning (haven't looked at myself yet) and flicked through a few magazines similar to Hello etc. What rubbish, the same old faces, the same old silicone boobs, the same old photographs of talentless people in embarassing poses. Much prefer QVC and the re-runs on Alibi!

Latest posts

Back