Mally Beauty TSV 24/2/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so tempted by the TSV, but I bought quite a few LG items recently. LH, help!!!! :(

I am so tempted by the TSV, but I bought quite a few LG items recently. LH, help!!!! :(

I was going to encourage you but in LH's little black book, aiding and abetting is a bigger crime than splurging...
You are a law person, tell me, does that seem right?:mysmilie_17:

* Clamps hand over LoveHeart's ears *
I'm excited too and I just KNOW I'm going to be tempted as all my Malley stuff is nearly used up....

Well you know *I'm* excited! :mysmilie_61: :mysmilie_753:

You three can go straight to the naughty step.
Artemis, As I upset you over the SBC and your stash is nearly used up I will allow you to buy the TSV if you wish.
Love A'kin, I am not going to say don't buy it cause I know you love it and you have been really good. Just don't get too excited.
Watersiren, you shouldn't really buy it as you have spent a lot lately.
Anyone else need help farting then?

You don't upset me LH, I have unbounded admiration for your thankless task.:mysmilie_1414:

Does that mean I can have the Craft TSV as well?

:mysmilie_88: Loveheart my treasure - you know the naughty step is my permanent abode! Even when I'm being good I've still got half a buttock on the naughty step!

I am hoping that my righteous indignation about the crapness of one of QVC's couriers will continue to carry me through and then I'll cherry pick the bits I really want from The Bay. :mysmilie_275:

(Can't promise though - if it's fab I may weaken!) :mysmilie_541:

I don't know what to hope for! Usually I have my fingers crossed for ahumdinger of TSV (with ADs!) - but half of me thinks it'll be so much easier to F.A.R.T if it's not all that amazing.

I was going to encourage you but in LH's little black book, aiding and abetting is a bigger crime than splurging...

Nope, Artemis. No one can be 'the law' in their own right. :mysmilie_61:

You three can go straight to the naughty step.
Artemis, As I upset you over the SBC and your stash is nearly used up I will allow you to buy the TSV if you wish.
Love A'kin, I am not going to say don't buy it cause I know you love it and you have been really good. Just don't get too excited.
Watersiren, you shouldn't really buy it as you have spent a lot lately.
Anyone else need help farting then?

I am sure the three of us will have a great time. :mysmilie_17:

You are right, LH. The thread on spending has given me nightmares. Very effective.

Nope, Artemis. No one can be 'the law' in their own right. :mysmilie_61:

Loveheart takes the corruption of others even more seriously than crimes against F.A.R.Ting that only hurt the perpetrator's bank balance. If anyone can be said to be a law unto themselves it is our Loveheart!:mysmilie_1209:

I am sure the three of us will have a great time. :mysmilie_17:

You are right, LH. The thread on spending has given me nightmares. Very effective.

It's like hanging out behind the bike sheds with the smokers! :mysmilie_17:

I was just kind to you in my last post Artemis.I'm sorry I was now.
Don't go encouraging WS please my job is quite hard enough without your input thank you very much.
I wouldn't take any notice of what WS thinks anyway. As a law person she probably spouts the most faff.:mysmilie_61:

You don't upset me LH, I have unbounded admiration for your thankless task.:mysmilie_1414:

Does that mean I can have the Craft TSV as well?

No, now you are taking the pee.:mysmilie_348::mysmilie_17:

I was just kind to you in my last post Artemis.I'm sorry I was now.
Don't go encouraging WS please my job is quite hard enough without your input thank you very much.
I wouldn't take any notice of what WS thinks anyway. As a law person she probably spouts the most faff.:mysmilie_61:

Oh, LH. I feel you. I am next. :mysmilie_17:

True and true. I can picture LH looking from the distance, hoping that we will ask her to join us. :mysmilie_697:

Why would I want to hang out with you three. I have my own farting friends thank you. I can't think of their names off hand but they know who they are.

Why would I want to hang out with you three. I have my own farting friends thank you. I can't think of their names off hand but they know who they are.

You mean Addy, the Sorcerer's Apprentice? Didn't take her long to get her feet under the table....:mysmilie_701:

You mean Addy, the Sorcerer's Apprentice? Didn't take her long to get her feet under the table....:mysmilie_701:

Jealous Artemis, yes addy and er er er, many others who will jump in here any time now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back