Mally Beauty TSV 24/2/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jealous Artemis, yes addy and er er er, many others who will jump in here any time now.

Ooo oo oo pick me pick me (VALM jumping up and down like Donkey from Shrek). I never got to hang out with the girlie swats at school. Loveheart, I won't be buying the Mally TSV as I've just bought some new make up and have promised MrM (of whom I am more fearful than you, even) that I will not spend anything now until my hols.

Ooo oo oo pick me pick me (VALM jumping up and down like Donkey from Shrek). I never got to hang out with the girlie swats at school. Loveheart, I won't be buying the Mally TSV as I've just bought some new make up and have promised MrM (of whom I am more fearful than you, even) that I will not spend anything now until my hols.

You're picked Valm. I knew I could count on you.
Artemis , I've got addy and Valm now. Just need a few more and we will be ready to take on you and your incontinent friend LA'k and your gobby lawyer mate WS.:mysmilie_17:

Artemis , I've got addy and Valm now. Just need a few more and we will be ready to take on you and your incontinent friend LA'k and your gobby lawyer mate WS.:mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_452:

What is it? What is it? What is it?

LAK, you're the biggest Mally fan - do you not know what the TSV is? :mysmilie_82:

LAK, you're the biggest Mally fan - do you not know what the TSV is? :mysmilie_82:

LA'K isn't coming out to play. She's on the naughty step. You can join her there if you like.:mysmilie_61:

:mysmilie_348: I'm your F.A.R.Ting friend Loveheart. :mysmilie_1209: It's just that you're not on the naughty step very often and some of us have more or less taken up residence there! :mysmilie_17:

I don't know anything and it's doing my head in! :mysmilie_17: I keep looking at Mally Kits on QVC.com and wondering what we'll get. Still...Not long to wait now! :mysmilie_701: :mysmilie_1565:

Havewe missed a US tsv? They don't have any collections on their website which look like an ex-tsv. I like her mascara and eyeliners but I find the powder to be very poor quality. They just don't seem to deposit colour on my face and I have super fair skin.

LA'K isn't coming out to play. She's on the naughty step. You can join her there if you like.:mysmilie_61:

Can we play with all our QVC purchases whilst we're sat there? :mysmilie_696:

I was really good up until beauty day, and then my non-buying resolve fell by the wayside. I freely admit it, I'm such a weakling for beauty days.

I don't know anything and it's doing my head in! :mysmilie_17: I keep looking at Mally Kits on QVC.com and wondering what we'll get. Still...Not long to wait now! :mysmilie_701: :mysmilie_1565:

Ooh the suspense of it all. I'm too tired to sit up until midnight though - it will have to wait until 6am I think.

Can we play with all our QVC purchases whilst we're sat there? :mysmilie_696:
I was really good up until beauty day, and then my non-buying resolve fell by the wayside. I freely admit it, I'm such a weakling for beauty days.

Right Missy, what did you buy on Beauty Day then? I couldn't find a darn thing.
As for playing on the naughty step, what do you think?

Right Missy, what did you buy on Beauty Day then? I couldn't find a darn thing.
As for playing on the naughty step, what do you think?

Oh LoveHeart, the shame...... I bought LG Spackle tint & glow, L'Occitane, more LG, Leighton Denny, and er, Yankee Candles........ I ordered the L'Occitane TSV, cancelled it, ordered it, cancelled it, and ordered it again. I am weak and I am not worthy. I'm actually ****** useless when it comes to L'Occitane - no willpower whatsoever :mysmilie_81: Did you not see anything at all that you liked?

No playing on the naughty step then - just silence and sadness at being a useless FART.

........ I ordered the L'Occitane TSV, cancelled it, ordered it, cancelled it, and ordered it again.

:mysmilie_61::mysmilie_61::mysmilie_61:

Sounds like me when I go to the biscuit tin - yes I will have one, no I won't, yes I will, no I won't, yes I will!! I have NO willpower!

Oh LoveHeart, the shame...... I bought LG Spackle tint & glow, L'Occitane, more LG, Leighton Denny, and er, Yankee Candles........ I ordered the L'Occitane TSV, cancelled it, ordered it, cancelled it, and ordered it again. I am weak and I am not worthy. I'm actually ****** useless when it comes to L'Occitane - no willpower whatsoever :mysmilie_81: Did you not see anything at all that you liked?

No playing on the naughty step then - just silence and sadness at being a useless FART.

oh dear!!
I got scolded for just buying the l'occitane tsv:mysmilie_61:

You did have a great spend up Aragorn, lol..... :mysmilie_348: and :mysmilie_696:

My first instinct is not to join this thread without a solicitor, a barrister and a McKenzie friend in attendance but Love A'kin has been good to me with her sage advice and I would like to post bail for her please Loveheart.

Pretty Please. She doesn't deserve to be permanently on the naughty step.

I just know I am going to regret putting my head above the parapet but . . .

My first instinct is not to join this thread without a solicitor, a barrister and a McKenzie friend in attendance but Love A'kin has been good to me with her sage advice and I would like to post bail for her please Loveheart.

Pretty Please. She doesn't deserve to be permanently on the naughty step.

I just know I am going to regret putting my head above the parapet but . . .

Aww Tilly! You total sweetie! :mysmilie_1828:

Why don't you come and visit us on the naughty step? You don't have to be bad to come and play, you can be "Just Visiting" like the Jail in Monopoly. :mysmilie_61:

Yes, please join us Tilly. Much as I love my 2 fellow stepmates, I'm sitting in the middle and they never stop talking! I'm a shy, quiet little thing, it's all too much.......:mysmilie_348:

Not going to buy it!

I am using up all of the tatty remnants that I have before getting anything new.

I still have loads of Models prefer eye make-up that I use as smokey liners as well as a few LG and Smashbox ones from ages ago. My balance and brighten is nearly finished but I have a brand new tub of BE foundation to replace it so I am ok until the end of the summer.

I need a new mascara but will buy the body shop one which is great for me.

I would like a cream blusher in a pinky shade. Any suggestions from you ladies in that regard? The Bobbi Brown one looks nice!

Don't need lip-stick or lip gloss, though a nice option in the latter could tempt me.

I will also need some perfume soon as I am using all of the little samples that I have coillected!

Could also do with some primer but can live without for the mo.

Have to say that my make-up bag sounds very sad and empty compared to all of you!!!

:mysmilie_17:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back