Mally Beauty TSV 24/2/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, please join us Tilly. Much as I love my 2 fellow stepmates, I'm sitting in the middle and they never stop talking! I'm a shy, quiet little thing, it's all too much.......:mysmilie_348:

*snorts with laughter* :mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_348: LH!! Please take notice; Artemis is taking the naughty step seriously.:mysmilie_697:

Not going to buy it!

I am using up all of the tatty remnants that I have before getting anything new.

I still have loads of Models prefer eye make-up that I use as smokey liners as well as a few LG and Smashbox ones from ages ago. My balance and brighten is nearly finished but I have a brand new tub of BE foundation to replace it so I am ok until the end of the summer.

I need a new mascara but will buy the body shop one which is great for me.

I would like a cream blusher in a pinky shade. Any suggestions from you ladies in that regard? The Bobbi Brown one looks nice!

Don't need lip-stick or lip gloss, though a nice option in the latter could tempt me.

I will also need some perfume soon as I am using all of the little samples that I have coillected!

Could also do with some primer but can live without for the mo.

Have to say that my make-up bag sounds very sad and empty compared to all of you!!!

:mysmilie_17:

Not compared to me. I don't have a makeup stash :mysmilie_1151:
The only thing I have several of, is MP eyebrow pencils which I stockpiled when I thought she was never coming back.

Not going to buy it!

I am using up all of the tatty remnants that I have before getting anything new.

I still have loads of Models prefer eye make-up that I use as smokey liners as well as a few LG and Smashbox ones from ages ago. My balance and brighten is nearly finished but I have a brand new tub of BE foundation to replace it so I am ok until the end of the summer.

I need a new mascara but will buy the body shop one which is great for me.

I would like a cream blusher in a pinky shade. Any suggestions from you ladies in that regard? The Bobbi Brown one looks nice!

Don't need lip-stick or lip gloss, though a nice option in the latter could tempt me.

I will also need some perfume soon as I am using all of the little samples that I have coillected!

Could also do with some primer but can live without for the mo.

Have to say that my make-up bag sounds very sad and empty compared to all of you!!!

:mysmilie_17:

You are such a good little F.A.R.Ter! Loveheart will be along with your Gold Star shortly I expect! :D

As you can imagine my lovely my make up "bag" is more of a make up tower! I like plenty of choice! :eek:

On the subject of pink cream blushes: I love my BB Pot Rouge and they last for years and years but I think that you really need a soft stippling brush to apply them because they are quite hard in texture and sometimes I think I've over done it applying with fingers when in actual fact all I've done is make my cheek red with my incessant rubbing! :eek:

Smashbox Double Exposure is quite sheer and goes on really easily then dries to a nice finish. You can't rub or else you'll rub your foundation off so it's a pat pat pat motion.

Red Point Blushwhip gave me shimmery cheeks but no colour to speak of. it applied easily though.

I like Daniel Sandler Water Colour blushes but they are harder work than your average blush cos they are a liquid and you have to be V careful how much you use. (They stay on all day though!)

I quite like the stick ones from Cosmetics a la Carte and Prescriptives and Clinique too.

I played with some Illamasqua ones recently - but was too scared to buy cos A I really don't need them and B they were really pigmented and I thought I might over do it and look like Aunt Sally ona daily basis.

Revlon Cream Blush is really quick and easy and natural looking.

Benefit Sheer cream is nice, easy and natural looking dries to a matte finish but can vanish on me.

Right - gotta go my youngest needs the compoopie. (she says Homework but I suspect gossiping on MSN!

Tiny pleading voice here:
oh please does anyone have any details??????:mysmilie_247::mysmilie_1412: (is this not the cutest smilie? Just had to use it lol)

Oh LoveHeart, the shame...... I bought LG Spackle tint & glow, L'Occitane, more LG, Leighton Denny, and er, Yankee Candles........ I ordered the L'Occitane TSV, cancelled it, ordered it, cancelled it, and ordered it again. I am weak and I am not worthy. I'm actually ****** useless when it comes to L'Occitane - no willpower whatsoever :mysmilie_81: Did you not see anything at all that you liked?

No playing on the naughty step then - just silence and sadness at being a useless FART.

You did have a great spend up Aragorn, lol..... :mysmilie_348: and :mysmilie_696:

My first instinct is not to join this thread without a solicitor, a barrister and a McKenzie friend in attendance but Love A'kin has been good to me with her sage advice and I would like to post bail for her please Loveheart.

Pretty Please. She doesn't deserve to be permanently on the naughty step.

I just know I am going to regret putting my head above the parapet but . . .

Yes, please join us Tilly. Much as I love my 2 fellow stepmates, I'm sitting in the middle and they never stop talking! I'm a shy, quiet little thing, it's all too much.......:mysmilie_348:

Just catching up with this thread and I must say I am shocked by Aragorn's confession. I think she won't be on the naughty step but chained up in a padded cell on her own. For her own good.
Daisy, Aragorn is not to be praised for her spending thank you.
Tilly, Love A'kin is staying on the naughty step for the forseeable future. She does deserve to be there for her past misdemeanours.
If Artemis is a shy retiring type then I promise to never fart again. Ha ha.

Just catching up with this thread and I must say I am shocked by Aragorn's confession. I think she won't be on the naughty step but chained up in a padded cell on her own. For her own good.
Daisy, Aragorn is not to be praised for her spending thank you.
Tilly, Love A'kin is staying on the naughty step for the forseeable future. She does deserve to be there for her past misdemeanours.
If Artemis is a shy retiring type then I promise to never fart again. Ha ha.

I know, I know, I'm no good at FARTing. I thought I maybe shouldn't watch because I'm so hopeless but I couldn't resist. At least I've come clean though?

Yeah Daisy - stop encouraging me, you're just naughty.....

This will be me trying to get out of my padded cell to my tv to feed my QVC addiction :mysmilie_73: Do I get to graduate towards the naughty step with the others or am I destined to be cast way below that level for a long time yet?

I know, I know, I'm no good at FARTing. I thought I maybe shouldn't watch because I'm so hopeless but I couldn't resist. At least I've come clean though?

Yeah Daisy - stop encouraging me, you're just naughty.....

This will be me trying to get out of my padded cell to my tv to feed my QVC addiction :mysmilie_73: Do I get to graduate towards the naughty step with the others or am I destined to be cast way below that level for a long time yet?

Mmm, let me think, Aragorn. If you go a week without spending I may let you join those other reprobates.
Maybe. Depends how I am feeling though.

Hear hear. I've just ploughed through looking for the details ... now lost the will to live :mysmilie_81:

Can I join you LoopyLoo, I keep putting myself through all this waffle because I keep hoping that someone is actually going to be talking about the Mally TSV, and maybe there will be some info on it!:mysmilie_11:

I have put off saying this for a while and hope I am not going to offend anyone but please can we have a seperate thread for people who genuinely want help to FART on an item and keep the threads to discuss the actual items

Why? Some people may want to do both. Once the items have been discussed they may want to fart. They may not be interested once they know about the items and decide to abstain.

Why? Some people may want to do both. Once the items have been discussed they may want to fart. They may not be interested once they know about the items and decide to abstain.

Because many forum members are fed up with all this "farting" talk. Wading through the "farting" chat on so many threads is tiresome and makes it hard to find details of actual items!!!

If someone wants to buy something from QVC or from anywhere for that matter then that is their choice and if they don't want to buy something then that is also their choice!! There is no need for it to be debated!

Because many forum members are fed up with all this "farting" talk. Wading through the "farting" chat on so many threads is tiresome and makes it hard to find details of actual items!!!

If someone wants to buy something from QVC or from anywhere for that matter then that is their choice and if they don't want to buy something then that is also their choice!! There is no need for it to be debated!

Well that me told then. Sorry if some people have been upset. We were just having a laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back