Smashbox TSV 11/11/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Donna that is the 2008 Ultimate Palette - the one we sold masses of in November / December 2008

Still have mine!

Jayne, your post has brought back lovely memories!! That was such an exciting day - all hands on deck at 3pm!! I can't believe that all this happened in Nov/Dec 2008!! - time flies ehxx I've still got mine too and i also bought the Wish eye pallette last year from QVC(you didnt have it in?) - I hope your well Linda

Jayne, your post has brought back lovely memories!! That was such an exciting day - all hands on deck at 3pm!! I can't believe that all this happened in Nov/Dec 2008!! - time flies ehxx I've still got mine too and i also bought the Wish eye pallette last year from QVC(you didnt have it in?) - I hope your well Linda

Linda - it was an amazing afternoon. We sold out in 10 minutes. We all just stood there open mouthed before rolling up our sleeves and starting to pack.

Funnily enough our Wish order arrived this afternoon (will be on the website over the weekend) and I was comparing this new palette with the old one - the eye colours are much more vibrant (they are stunning) in this one - the 2008 was more muted / classic colours.

The new eyewish palette is stunning - much nicer than the one from last year (we got a press pack)

We are all well - thanks - and hope you are too

Anyway - watch this space and we have a lovely new Gift with order too :flower::flower:

Last edited:
Hope this is it - it looks really good. I didn't get the last one as it was purples and I prefer browns which were on the autodelivery option. Did they ever offer the brown selection on QVC as an item as I never saw it?

No never appeared. QVC US show the audio delivery as individual sets for sale but not QVC UK.

I bought the new smashbox wish for palette from Debenhams, I used codes for 15% off and free delivery and it arrived within 24 hours! QVC take note!!

Last edited:
QVC US now have the second installment of this TSV. So wonder if we will get the autumn colours? Read on their board someone saying their's arrived this week.

I don't use Halo, prefer my T.LeClerc Banane powder. So I knew I would not buy it anyway.

Just Beauty Direct has the Wish Collection in too. With a discount as well.

QVC US now have the second installment of this TSV. So wonder if we will get the autumn colours? Read on their board someone saying their's arrived this week.

I don't use Halo, prefer my T.LeClerc Banane powder. So I knew I would not buy it anyway.

Just Beauty Direct has the Wish Collection in too. With a discount as well.

I would have got it from just beauty direct but the 15% off at Debenhams made it cheaper.

Latest posts

Back