Leighton Denny TSV 3/2/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I did exactly the same Erics Mum and ordered the Supermodel a couple of weeks ago from LD direct. I am wearing it today - it is a lovely colour and this is my first polish by LD. I am quite impressed as it went on really easy - hope it lasts. So now I want to try some more of his colours.

Wish I had waited and then I would have gone for the tsv - I am still thinking about it and then maybe putting the supermodel on ebay as I don't need another bottle of the same colour. And this is a cheap way of trying some other colours.

I have had other LD products - the Crystal files which are fab and buffers etc.

I find it lasts if you add base and a top coat. Got the Nails Inc duo in Boots (thanks to a tip on here) and my supermodel is still looking good. It is a lovely colour. Also like the caramel nails inc which came with Boots pepsi offer looks horrible in the bottle but on the nails it is lovely.

:happy:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Just managed to order 222 597 on q cut. It's still not showing on website. I wanted to order on website so I could collect nectar points. :happy:
:heart: Leighton Denny products .Getting great results using his base coat, colour, top coat, slick tips. Finding it stays on much longer than I get with other brands.

Me too!! This was the only auto delivery option i wanted(i didnt order the main tsv because of that) - i love ruby slippers over any red - and was delighted to see it on offer today - i posted about it in the other LD auto delivery thread. Funny that its not on the website - the cs message comes up when inputting the item number? Really looking forward to receiving this and am delighted with the base/top coat and treatments included.Hope you love it to WSO40xx

Ebay warning!

I was selling a few LD polishes on ebay a few months ago but on 2 occasions had my listing reported by another seller for breach of copyright or something. Ebay couldn't or wouldn't explain exactly what was wrong but the second time it happened I was suspended from ebay for a week.

I was suspicious of the email ebay supplied as the contact for Leighton Denny as it ended in .co.uk not .com so I emailed LD.com who confirmed that this bloke Ben White was nothing to do with LD.com. not even an authorised seller! :headbang: Ebay require me to contact this person and I can't relist until he says I can. He never replied to my emails in Aug or Nov 2010 so I won't be buying the TSV or anything else from LD until I know I can sell on any bits I don't watch.

In fact LD said this morning that his Twitter ladies were buying the TSV for the lilac polish and would sell off the rest on ebay without any glimmer of disapproval on his part.

I've got a stock pile of Slick Tips from the last Auto-Delivery TSV and other collections and a few duplicate colours from past collections that I can't sell on ebay :taphead: please don't jeopardise your ebay reputation for the sake of raking back a few quid.

Leighton has a short memory, he keeps saying that Supermodel is the only shade to appear twice in a TSV but Three Times a Lady has also been in 2 TSV collections...how sad am I to remember this stuff? :happy:

Jude xx

I like the TSV colours but don't need the file, buffer, drops etc so didn't order. I don't like the gelato colours either, not a fan of sugar-almond colours unless they are pearlised/frosted etc. I treated myself to Supermodel from LD's website a couple of weeks ago, I really love the colour and I'm impressed with the quality of cover and ease of application (my first LD).

I did exactly the same Erics Mum and ordered the Supermodel a couple of weeks ago from LD direct. I am wearing it today - it is a lovely colour and this is my first polish by LD. I am quite impressed as it went on really easy - hope it lasts. So now I want to try some more of his colours.

Hi Erics mum and Rosey - i love Supermodel toox If you ever get the chance then try Nails inc Jermyn Street - its slightly different from SM but still gives that dark taupe neutral colour - its lovely toox I hope you both continue to love SMx

Hi Erics mum and Rosey - i love Supermodel toox If you ever get the chance then try Nails inc Jermyn Street - its slightly different from SM but still gives that dark taupe neutral colour - its lovely toox I hope you both continue to love SMx

Excellent point! I have a Nails Inc polish in a grey/lilac which looks v similar to the TSV lilac...I'll dig it out and post the name, even if Nails Inc no longer stock it you can search for the name on ebay; I think it was in their Autumn/winter collection, possibly Lowndes Street.

Jude xx

Nails inc alternatives

Yes it's Lowndes St I was thinking of but I also have "80 Fulham Road" which is in the Grilac family but is irridescent similar to the original "Fulham Road" but deeper and greyer iykwim.

Jude xx

I do laugh at all of the A-List celebrity comments. I know Leighton has done some very impressive celebs and film stars, so why do they always go on about Geri Halliwell?!

My favourite is when they talk about Daniel Sandler's A-List celebrity clientele and go on to say they mean Martine McCutchen. Is that supposed to impress me, the lady whose only apearance on TV these days is to advertise yoghurts?

Hmm. I really want to try Supermodel and Miracle Drops, so am tempted by the TSV, and I like a couple of the other colours too.

I bought Supermodel from LD's own website a couple of weeks ago and it's lovely. Great colour ("on trend") and goes on easily. I also like that new lilac-y colour in the TSV but I'll wait until I can get that from his website as well. The TSV is good value for anyone that would use everything in it. Go on, treat yourself !

I bought Supermodel from LD's own website a couple of weeks ago and it's lovely. Great colour ("on trend") and goes on easily. I also like that new lilac-y colour in the TSV but I'll wait until I can get that from his website as well. The TSV is good value for anyone that would use everything in it. Go on, treat yourself !

Ooh thanks Eric's Mum. I've been waiting for someone to say that all day. I'll just head off to Topcashback and order it then. :happy::happy:

That's a very odd situation about selling on eBay! They won't let you sell unless this random guy says you can??!

I got a snarky e-mail about an item I'm selling at the moment saying it wasn't full size. Well, it comes in two 'full' sizes so technically I AM correct. I clearly stated the ml too so it's not like I'm misleading anyone. This person isn't even bidding on the ****** item! Sometimes I think there are people who spend their days trying to get eBay sellers in trouble knowing full well that eBay ALWAYS side with the buyers these days. Shame...

Leighton was saying how his stuff never appears in discount stores, yet I've seen it in TK Maxx! I have gone for the TSV anyway though, and also plan to sell anything that doesn't appeal on eBay.

Leighton was saying how his stuff never appears in discount stores, yet I've seen it in TK Maxx! I have gone for the TSV anyway though, and also plan to sell anything that doesn't appeal on eBay.

Yep I have seen LD items in TK Maxx too. :happy:

I was selling a few LD polishes on ebay a few months ago but on 2 occasions had my listing reported by another seller for breach of copyright or something. Ebay couldn't or wouldn't explain exactly what was wrong but the second time it happened I was suspended from ebay for a week.

I was suspicious of the email ebay supplied as the contact for Leighton Denny as it ended in .co.uk not .com so I emailed LD.com who confirmed that this bloke Ben White was nothing to do with LD.com. not even an authorised seller! :headbang: Ebay require me to contact this person and I can't relist until he says I can. He never replied to my emails in Aug or Nov 2010 so I won't be buying the TSV or anything else from LD until I know I can sell on any bits I don't watch.

In fact LD said this morning that his Twitter ladies were buying the TSV for the lilac polish and would sell off the rest on ebay without any glimmer of disapproval on his part.

I've got a stock pile of Slick Tips from the last Auto-Delivery TSV and other collections and a few duplicate colours from past collections that I can't sell on ebay :taphead: please don't jeopardise your ebay reputation for the sake of raking back a few quid.

Leighton has a short memory, he keeps saying that Supermodel is the only shade to appear twice in a TSV but Three Times a Lady has also been in 2 TSV collections...how sad am I to remember this stuff? :happy:

Jude xx

Leighton has just been demo-ing Three Times a Lady and realised he was incorrect in what he said about Supermodel and apologised for doing so.

Love supermodel but have just opened a bottle love the liliac really dont like the new season colours at all. I do use miracle drops but again have only just opened a ottle and it lasts ages I did think about getting the TSV and selling the new colurs on ebay but sounds like that is problomatic so now dont know what to do

Do you think he or someone from QVC had read that on here???

I'm not sure, it did sound like using Three Times a Lady at that point it suddenly dawned on him what he had said before.

I do laugh at all of the A-List celebrity comments. I know Leighton has done some very impressive celebs and film stars, so why do they always go on about Geri Halliwell?!

My favourite is when they talk about Daniel Sandler's A-List celebrity clientele and go on to say they mean Martine McCutchen. Is that supposed to impress me, the lady whose only apearance on TV these days is to advertise yoghurts?

Be fair, it IS special yoghurt :grin:

Love supermodel but have just opened a bottle love the liliac really dont like the new season colours at all. I do use miracle drops but again have only just opened a ottle and it lasts ages I did think about getting the TSV and selling the new colurs on ebay but sounds like that is problomatic so now dont know what to do

Could you sell what you don't need in The Drop? I don't watch the presentations if I'm undecided because if I watch I talk myself into buying. Also if I've been humming and aarhring all day I think I can't really want it. :flower:

Could you sell what you don't need in The Drop? I don't watch the presentations if I'm undecided because if I watch I talk myself into buying. Also if I've been humming and aarhring all day I think I can't really want it. :flower:

I have now watched about 6 presentations - and each time think I will get it, no I won't, yes I will. Still undecided - maybe I will talk myself into or out of it by midnight!!:thinking:

:happy:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Just managed to order 222 597 on q cut. It's still not showing on website. I wanted to order on website so I could collect nectar points. :happy:
:heart: Leighton Denny products .Getting great results using his base coat, colour, top coat, slick tips. Finding it stays on much longer than I get with other brands.

That's good to know as I have been dithering about his basecoat/topcoat etc. Almost at the end of my seche base and vite so have ordered a little try me kit with the miracle drops and corrector included. Item no.226016.

Latest posts

Back