Leighton Denny TSV 3/2/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

[/B]

That's good to know as I have been dithering about his basecoat/topcoat etc. Almost at the end of my seche base and vite so have ordered a little try me kit with the miracle drops and corrector included. Item no.226016.

Thats a great little kit to sample a bit of everything, saves you paying a lot more for full sizes. (incase you don't get on with them) I'm really pleased with Leightons range. Best results I've had. Not tried seche vite though. :flower: :flower:

Thats a great little kit to sample a bit of everything, saves you paying a lot more for full sizes. (incase you don't get on with them) I'm really pleased with Leightons range. Best results I've had. Not tried seche vite though. :flower: :flower:

I thought so :grin:. I like seche vite very much. Find it makes my polish last longer, but it does have a tendency to go very thick before you reach the end of the bottle. I've been very impressed with Leighton's renovate cream and duplex buffer which has improved the condition of my nails. His polishes I find excellent, love his Vamp and Infatuation in particular.

I love Seche vite - it is the best top coat I have tried, and it dries really quickly. Although I have not tried Leighton's, I have tried Nails Inc and OPI (which was the worst ever!)

ps I gave in at the 9pm presentation and bought the tsv!!!!

I love Seche vite - it is the best top coat I have tried, and it dries really quickly. Although I have not tried Leighton's, I have tried Nails Inc and OPI (which was the worst ever!)

ps I gave in at the 9pm presentation and bought the tsv!!!!

Ditto. neither I found worked for me as well as Seche Vite.

Enjoy your TSV Rosey.

I ordered the gelato trio and the gorgeous grape trio on Monday, and the TSV yesterday. Gorgeous grape arrived yesterday. I just took delivery of a really large box from QVC. I hadn't ordered anything really large. Opened it up to find a double sized bed spread in bronze, yet the delivery note said LD Gelato Collection... I've now been promised a collection and full refund as the polishes have sold out (I knew they would which is why I ordered on Monday dammit!). In 12 years this is the first time I have had a problem like this. I am GUTTED! Dam QVC :(

I ordered the gelato trio and the gorgeous grape trio on Monday, and the TSV yesterday. Gorgeous grape arrived yesterday. I just took delivery of a really large box from QVC. I hadn't ordered anything really large. Opened it up to find a double sized bed spread in bronze, yet the delivery note said LD Gelato Collection... I've now been promised a collection and full refund as the polishes have sold out (I knew they would which is why I ordered on Monday dammit!). In 12 years this is the first time I have had a problem like this. I am GUTTED! Dam QVC :(

For a minute there I thought that a bronze bed had arrived at your house and I had an image of Angela Lansbury in "Bednobs and broomsticks".

It is an easy mistake to make???? Does make you wonder what the warehouse staff are on though!! Hope you get your Gelato collection. Has someone expecting a bed spread sitting with 3 nail varnishes and looking puzzled?

Me too!! This was the only auto delivery option i wanted(i didnt order the main tsv because of that) - i love ruby slippers over any red - and was delighted to see it on offer today - i posted about it in the other LD auto delivery thread. Funny that its not on the website - the cs message comes up when inputting the item number? Really looking forward to receiving this and am delighted with the base/top coat and treatments included.Hope you love it to WSO40xx

Paid £4.95 postage for a small box and it's still in bl**dy process on my account. Has yours been shipped QVC Princess? :mysmilie_503: :mysmilie_503:

No WSO40 i'm still in process too - my bank account is showing that they've asked for the money(but that normally drops back off? - dont understand why?) so they know the moneys there. As you say its ridiculous we are paying the £4.95 - i wonder if the delay has anything to do with the returns situation that Graham mentioned the other day - we are getting a message when phoning cs that due to the volume of returns we should be waiting the full 28 days for refunds. So this might be affecting new orders being sent out? As you know i'm looking forward to receiving this set - i think we've got good value when you take the value of the base/top coat and treatments into account. Hopefully tomorrow or maybe overnight we'll get better news.

No WSO40 i'm still in process too - my bank account is showing that they've asked for the money(but that normally drops back off? - dont understand why?) so they know the moneys there. As you say its ridiculous we are paying the £4.95 - i wonder if the delay has anything to do with the returns situation that Graham mentioned the other day - we are getting a message when phoning cs that due to the volume of returns we should be waiting the full 28 days for refunds. So this might be affecting new orders being sent out? As you know i'm looking forward to receiving this set - i think we've got good value when you take the value of the base/top coat and treatments into account. Hopefully tomorrow or maybe overnight we'll get better news.

I know I am being impatient , but I want it NOW! :clapping: :clapping:

Just had a knock on the door and there was my lovely parcelnet lady with my TSV!!!! xant believe it has come so quickly.
The new colours look so much nicer in real life than they did on screen have to admit I wasnt that keen on them but they actually look really nice, the lilliac is gorgeous and the gelato colours are much brighter than they appeared. Have to go and see my mum and pop into town but I am going to be painting my nails all afternoon!!

Just had a knock on the door and there was my lovely parcelnet lady with my TSV!!!! xant believe it has come so quickly.
The new colours look so much nicer in real life than they did on screen have to admit I wasnt that keen on them but they actually look really nice, the lilliac is gorgeous and the gelato colours are much brighter than they appeared. Have to go and see my mum and pop into town but I am going to be painting my nails all afternoon!!

Scrap that idea!!
Its pouring down so decided to wait before I go out to see if it goes off and so had some time spare:angel:
Already had supermodel on so removed it off 4 nails and then painted the others , just to see which one I will use first of course
Thumb-lollypop, didnt think I would like that one but I do
index finger-indulgence, always love reds
middle finger-Berry nice, again waasnt sure about that one but I actually think its my favourite
Ring finger-Leading liliac, this is a lovely colour

Attachments

• DSCN0112.jpg
    DSCN0112.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 154
Thanks Delh for posting a photo of the colours. Leading lilac looks gorgeous as does Indulgence. I wasn't sure about the red on TV but it's lovely.

I hope leading lilac comes out on it's own soon.

Last edited:
Many Thanks Delhx - i didnt go for the tsv because i only really liked leading lilac and thought i had in my collection already similar colours, but since your post and piccie re the colours being better/different in real life i now want it!! fickel or what eh? I'll wait and see if its on easi-pay on beauty day or the next LD show/day. Just to let WSO40 know my LD purchase is now on its way dated yesterday - i hope you're parcel is also on its way to - let me know ehx

Scrap that idea!!
Its pouring down so decided to wait before I go out to see if it goes off and so had some time spare:angel:
Already had supermodel on so removed it off 4 nails and then painted the others , just to see which one I will use first of course
Thumb-lollypop, didnt think I would like that one but I do
index finger-indulgence, always love reds
middle finger-Berry nice, again waasnt sure about that one but I actually think its my favourite
Ring finger-Leading liliac, this is a lovely colour

thanks for posting your piccy. My daughter has ordered this for me for my birthday present so won't get to try the colours til after 14th Feb. I've bought LD polishes before thinking I won't like them but find they have such a lovely high shine that I like them all (although saying that I was a bit disappointed by Steel Appeal).

I've got my eye on the Dec TSV - French Fascination collection and i think its steel appeal thats in that? Valm what was it about SA you didnt like - i'm like you in that i love LD and the shine finish we get from the polishes so would be interested in your opinion on SA before i order the Dec TSV. Happy Birthday for the 14th and i hope you love your pressie QPx

I've got my eye on the Dec TSV - French Fascination collection and i think its steel appeal thats in that? Valm what was it about SA you didnt like - i'm like you in that i love LD and the shine finish we get from the polishes so would be interested in your opinion on SA before i order the Dec TSV. Happy Birthday for the 14th and i hope you love your pressie QPx

Hi QP I found Steel Appeal to be streaky on application. Usually an LD polish looks great on first application and I don't feel it needs a second one (although I do always apply two as advised by LD) but this one needed two coats to look good and then I didn't find it looked glossy until I put top coat on. Maybe it is meant to be a creme lacquer - it's just not what I was hoping for. I suppose it can always be returned to QVC if you don't like it.My daugther actually bought SA for me for last year's birthday.

Thanks for replying Valm i appreciate itx Funny eh as LD polishes are usually self levelling(good coverage with one coat) - i love grey as a nail colour i've got Nails inc ,The Thames, and that is lovely - more of a creme finish with no shine until top coat applied - sounds like SA, which from demos i thought would have a shine finish. As you say i can always send the collection back. Thanks for thatx QP

I've got my eye on the Dec TSV - French Fascination collection and i think its steel appeal thats in that? you in that i love LD and the shine finish we get from the polishes so would be interested in your opinion on SA before i order the Dec TSV. Happy Birthday for the 14th and i hope you love your pressie QPx

Hi QVCP, it's Amazing Grey which is in that collection, thought it looked lovely when demo'd, shame it isn't available on it's own. I think I like that more than the grayilicious, which I also like, but fear it may be too much of a block colour. IYKWIM? I have Chanel's Paradoxal which is grey but with a purpley/pinky sheen so lifts the grey slightly.

Latest posts

Back