Leighton Denny TSV 3/2/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ups sorry, and thank you Sazza for amalgamating.

Hmm, I also do not like the too insipid colours, preferr to either have really strong colours or very sheer for french manicure look
Well, I wait, but would love one of the crystal files in a TSV. Has anyone used them? And what do you think? Worth the money?

I really like the crystal file. I got the set in the white case but I tend to use the smaller one and keep it in the aluminium case. Got mine from www.shop.helenmarks.co.uk .It's the best file that I have used.

I have the small crystal file too and it's great. Never been skilled at nail filing. Being right handed my left hand was passable but my right always dreadful - not any more.

I'm also a big LD crystal file fan - my nails are in a much better condition and stronger since i started using it(along with my nail envy and avoplex oil). Ali Young tells us that there are many types of emery boards(i suppose like sandpaper varieties) and we should only use the right type for our nails and only use it in the one direction or it will weaken the nails - sorry this is too much bother for me as i can use the LD crystal nail file in any direction.As far as i understand our nails are made up of three layers and the emery boards can open the layers therefore causing damage whereas the crystal file seals these layers, strengthening the nails.
The LD crystal file seems different and superior to any other crystal/glass file i've used?

Ooh cool! I have been thinking Cuti Lips needed new packaging as I hate delving a finger into the pot as the balm gets stuck under my nail and is so annoying!! Really want to try the miracle drops too and the colours look good :)

That dusty purpley mauvey colour (can you tell I don't work in the product naming/marketing field? :giggle:) in photo five is gorgeous - I won't be getting the whole kit but if anyone does and finds that one is surplus to their requirements please feel free to PM me :nod: :blush:

The TSV is Leighton Denny 7 Piece Desirables Collection with Accessories £29.98 (Normal QVC price £36.50)

P&P is usually £4.95

Anybody gone for the tsv? I'm not impressed with Leighton's spring/summer gelato colours and when i look at the tsv colours i've got them with other names so havent gone for it.

Anybody gone for the tsv? I'm not impressed with Leighton's spring/summer gelato colours and when i look at the tsv colours i've got them with other names so havent gone for it.

I like the TSV colours but don't need the file, buffer, drops etc so didn't order. I don't like the gelato colours either, not a fan of sugar-almond colours unless they are pearlised/frosted etc. I treated myself to Supermodel from LD's website a couple of weeks ago, I really love the colour and I'm impressed with the quality of cover and ease of application (my first LD).

I quite fancied this TSV. The price seems ok, but the colours, apart from one, aren't for me. Another here who's not a fan of the gelato colours.

Looks nice but I've got other LD colours that look a bit similar to the ones in the set. I'm going to put my sensible hat on and remind myself I have A LOT of nail polishes already :blush:

Looks nice but I've got other LD colours that look a bit similar to the ones in the set. I'm going to put my sensible hat on and remind myself I have A LOT of nail polishes already :blush:

Same here. Not keen on all the colours. I will have to stop watching the presentations because if I watch I will talk myself into buying them. I do not need anymore colours but I can't resist. Tried to order the set that was the second auto delivery a couple of tsv's back but couldn't order on line so it must have sold out. :sad: Really enjoy watching Leighton on with Alison.Love the banter between them.:grin: :rolleyes:

:happy:
Same here. Not keen on all the colours. I will have to stop watching the presentations because if I watch I will talk myself into buying them. I do not need anymore colours but I can't resist. Tried to order the set that was the second auto delivery a couple of tsv's back but couldn't order on line so it must have sold out. :sad: Really enjoy watching Leighton on with Alison.Love the banter between them.:grin: :rolleyes:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Just managed to order 222 597 on q cut. It's still not showing on website. I wanted to order on website so I could collect nectar points. :happy:
:heart: Leighton Denny products .Getting great results using his base coat, colour, top coat, slick tips. Finding it stays on much longer than I get with other brands.

I like the TSV colours but don't need the file, buffer, drops etc so didn't order. I don't like the gelato colours either, not a fan of sugar-almond colours unless they are pearlised/frosted etc. I treated myself to Supermodel from LD's website a couple of weeks ago, I really love the colour and I'm impressed with the quality of cover and ease of application (my first LD).

I did exactly the same Erics Mum and ordered the Supermodel a couple of weeks ago from LD direct. I am wearing it today - it is a lovely colour and this is my first polish by LD. I am quite impressed as it went on really easy - hope it lasts. So now I want to try some more of his colours.

Wish I had waited and then I would have gone for the tsv - I am still thinking about it and then maybe putting the supermodel on ebay as I don't need another bottle of the same colour. And this is a cheap way of trying some other colours.

I have had other LD products - the Crystal files which are fab and buffers etc.

Hmm. I really want to try Supermodel and Miracle Drops, so am tempted by the TSV, and I like a couple of the other colours too.

Best friend and I have gone for it and are going to split it between us. I really loved the lilac and have wanted to try Supermodel for ages. I've had a couple of Leighton's colours before and really rate the quality. From what I can see they also sell for not much less that their retail value on Ebay so any surplus may go on there :giggle:

Latest posts

Back