Take That On QVC With New Album

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
On Monday ?

Surely so with the very HUGE buying power ?

Have you not got them Q :thinking: ?

:cash:

WHY on earth would they come to QVC to sell their album!!!!!!!!!!!!!. They have sellout tours for 3 months . I went the other night to their amazing concert and there must have been 50,000 people at each stadium they are touring . They certainly don t need to come to QVC to sell !!

Opps.
I do understand they don't need to come to Q.
Since Q are recently saying that have all the huge names coming up in music to come on performing selling their albums.
So I thought it only natural to comment about Take That.

I saw Take That last night they were fantastic, Robbie out of this world....QVC why?

What a result! Gary Barlow on qvc, I can hardly wait....:up::clapping:

:hi:

So sorry looks like Q didn't manage to get quite the very big name music Simon promised for this next week.
They are advertising a little lesser named band than Take That -
The Fishermens Friends instead keep Thursday free girls think it is. :heartbroke:

:rain:

So sorry looks like Q didn't manage to get quite the very big name music Simon promised for this next week.
The Fishermens Friends instead keep Thursday free girls think it is. :heartbroke:

Suck them and see.:tongue: hehehehehehehehe

Amazing breaking news

From a very excited Debbie Flint.

It hasn't been confirmed as yet but she is hoping to have Peter Andre on Q very soon. :tongue:

Why would Simon say that Take That were appearing next week if they were not?:heartbroke:

From a very excited Debbie Flint.

It hasn't been confirmed as yet but she is hoping to have Peter Andre on Q very soon. :tongue:

Well there has never been a better reason for me to switch it off then!

Thanks Ian for the information on the new album you have found, though not really my cup of tea.
That must be one of the big names in music Simon promised to be featuring on QVC, in the coming months.
Shame they couldn't respond to my plea in asking for Take That, with their new album this week.

Hes been dead for years!!!!!! My mum had one of his albums. Didn't have Champion The Wonder Horse on it though.:sad:

Well, Le Q shouldn't have had too much trouble getting him on a show then!

And he'd still be more riveting than Peter Andre :tongue:

QUOTE=bags;479888]:hi:

What a coincidence!! I am at this very moment sucking a Fishermens Friend! Small world huh? :cheeky:

:rain:[/QUOTE]

What a coincidence!! I am at this very moment sucking a Fishermens Friend! Small world huh? :cheeky:

I DO hope you managed to brush your teeth afterwards.

Or at the very least, to swill them under the tap. :tongue:

Latest posts

Back