Yankee Candles TSV - 09/09/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have a white heart shade for the medium & large jars, so I might go for this....

The TSV is a great addition to the shade you already have.

Had there been a larger shade in the TSV I would have gone for it but with only the small one and nothing to fit the medium jar, it puts me off. :(

Last edited:
The TSV is a great addiction to the shade you already have.

Had there been a larger shade in the TSV I would have gone for it but with only the small one and nothing to fit the medium jar, it puts me off. :(

They will look lovely along my mantlepeice....

re tsv

i like the baby powder,notmuch of the price of the tsv though yankeedoodle.co.uk have some nice items on offer at moment,but probably leave this tsv too many little sizes :rolleyes:

acutally it happens a lot of times mainly with electricals i`ve noticed it starts of with none at easy pay and when i look in the morning its on easy pay so you never know

but not going to argue

but its a nice set i`l wait for the introductory price and hope for easy pay then

Would have loved this set and would have split it into 3 presents for christmas or birthdays ( 1 for me of course) but sadly pay day 2 weeks ago and we had just returned for holidays to a stack of bills.

Wish this had of been on easy pay:confused::confused::confused:

I've never seen that happen with any TSV. If that happened I am sure I would have been aware of it long before now as there would be a lot of very unhappy people.

I would be furious if I bought a TSV at launch and then in the middle of the day they suddenly put Easy Pay on. QVC would be inundated with complaints if they did that.

Nope - not going for it, as it is not on easy pay....

Forty quid is a lot of money to burn, which is all I would be doing with it!!!

It is odd the way they seem so popular, can't understand it, mind you I've never tried them, but are they really so much better than the perfumned ones you can buy from the supermarkets? Besides with 3 cats and a big dog - candles are a 'no no' in our house!

I don't think i am going to bother getting a big set when i have never tried them before.
I think the jar shade thingys would be good to prevent my cats sticking their noses into the candles..
Can anyone say that the shade is good for this or not??

Ta. :D

I don't think QVC prices are great for Yankee,considering the amount they shift they should be lower.
I get mine at Boundary Mill much cheaper than QVC and no whacking postal charges!

Sure i've seen them do an "early bird" easy pay on a TSV before.

Yes they do Early Bird Easy Pay at launch sometimes and it is valid till 9 or 10am. What I was saying was they never launch without Easy Pay and suddenly put it on at some point later in the day.

All Tahitian Tiare fans be warned this fragrance is being discontinued!!!! :cry: So stock up, I will be!!!!

an example of a electronic tsv that was on easy pay at midnight was a camcorder then when i got up at 11am it was on easy pay as i checked the video to see if i was not seeing things and i was not seeing things.

but they do it rarely.

they are really shooting themselves with not putting it on easy pay

Latest posts

Back