Alison Young on Decleor

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Capirossi

Guest Shopper
Good grief....what's happened to Ali?!! I really like Ali and appreciate she's no style icon, but good god she looks horrendous tonight!! That head to toe lilac ensemble makes her look really old and frumpy and her hair is like it was a few years ago before she cut it - stuck to her head. I can't put my finger on what else, but she just looks awful.

Come on Ali, sort it out! :confused:

Can I also just say I have been home from work today and what an awful schedule :-( I just switched on and hear there's 2 hours of Decleor. This means I may have to watch real TV, and that's not good :angry:

Yes I saw that. It made her look like one of those big purple chocolates from Quality Street!
Good grief....what's happened to Ali?!! I really like Ali and appreciate she's no style icon, but good god she looks horrendous tonight!! That head to toe lilac ensemble makes her look really old and frumpy and her hair is like it was a few years ago before she cut it - stuck to her head. I can't put my finger on what else, but she just looks awful.

Come on Ali, sort it out! :confused:

Can I also just say I have been home from work today and what an awful schedule :-( I just switched on and hear there's 2 hours of Decleor. This means I may have to watch real TV, and that's not good :angry:

Haha!!! She doesn't even look that good!!

I am watching now (under duress) and her eyes are almost non-existent. That neckline is far too high, she looks like an 80's throwback! I seriously don't think I can watch any more and I feel so bad being a biatch but she really is hurting my eyes!!!

Check out those shoulder pads! What a Jennifer Rush / Dynasty look! So 80s! I loved the 80s! What a great decade!

Sorry, Fiona. She looks like she's wearing a potato sack! Look at the price of all these products! My god! I tell you, go into Savers, buy a bottle of Balance Hyaluronic 554 youth serum! It's about £5, more hydrating than hyaluronic acid and works brilliantly! Works brilliantly are the eyes and neck and face. Try it! It really works!

Not loving the new Decleor set with the test tubes in the rack behind Fiona.
Looks like urine samples awaiting testing.
:mysmilie_460:

Is she trying to coordinate with the iris on the Decleor screen behind her?

:confused:

Alison looks like she's stepped off the set of Acorn Antiques!

Fiona does not inspire me to buy anything.

Alison is constantly checking the monitor and uncrossing her legs after checking the visible view of her thighs.

With all the clothes around, she could have picked something suitable to wear:doh: She just looks daft with the button in the wrong button hole:giggle:

If prolegene gel deals with slackening of the back of the arms and under the jaw line, why does Fiona look like she's wearing another persons skin?

The woman is evidence, if you needed it, that the claims about what Decleor can do are compete bollocks. Apart from that, the greige overalls are two sizes too small, and the greasy fringe falling into her eyes is awful. Her neck under her ears is also a totally different colour to her face.

How she keeps her job is a complete mystery.

Latest posts

Back