Alison Young on Decleor

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If prolegene gel deals with slackening of the back of the arms and under the jaw line, why does Fiona look like she's wearing another persons skin?

The woman is evidence, if you needed it, that the claims about what Decleor can do are compete bollocks. Apart from that, the greige overalls are two sizes too small, and the greasy fringe falling into her eyes is awful. Her neck under her ears is also a totally different colour to her face.

How she keeps her job is a complete mystery.

And she has a hair covered doughnut stuck on her head.

Tania's face was looking a bit red in some areas. Hardly surprising as she has had products slapped on her face all day. I wonder why Decleor and Elemis use the same model all day for their shows. There are plenty of other models knocking about on there.

I bought Decleor many years ago when QVC first started, but I did not think it was anything special. Just as well really, as it is not a cheap range.

Tania's face was looking a bit red in some areas. Hardly surprising as she has had products slapped on her face all day. I wonder why Decleor and Elemis use the same model all day for their shows. There are plenty of other models knocking about on there.

I bought Decleor many years ago when QVC first started, but I did not think it was anything special. Just as well really, as it is not a cheap range.

Recently they have commented Tania's face has become sensitive and has been showing previously red patches at the side of her nose on the left side.
I previously did notice a wipe over resurfacing product that made it a lot worse.

I think Alison's thryoid problem is maybe playing her up. Her eyes look puffy and swollen, and i agree
her outfit is too tight and she's feeling uncomfortable, hence the pulling at the skirt. And i agree
purple is not her colour, doesn't suit her. She's got lovely high shoes on, we can't be perfect all of
the time :flower:

I think Alison's thryoid problem is maybe playing her up. Her eyes look puffy and swollen, and i agree
her outfit is too tight and she's feeling uncomfortable, hence the pulling at the skirt. And i agree
purple is not her colour, doesn't suit her. She's got lovely high shoes on, we can't be perfect all of
the time :flower:
She is not a bad looking woman at all, and she might suit the mauve colour, just that the blouse seems too tight, if it was more open at the neck, she won't look " all face" and it would elongate her neck, in my humble opinion:think:

Haha!!! She doesn't even look that good!!

I am watching now (under duress) and her eyes are almost non-existent. That neckline is far too high, she looks like an 80's throwback! I seriously don't think I can watch any more and I feel so bad being a biatch but she really is hurting my eyes!!!

I'd say 70's. There a distinct likeness to Sweet front man Brian Connolly........after he's been at Dave Hill's make up bag.:confused:

I'd say 70's. There a distinct likeness to Sweet front man Brian Connolly........after he's been at Dave Hill's make up bag.:confused:

OMG Brian Connolly! Thats it - I knew she looked like someone, but could not think who.

P.S. I loved Sweet in their heyday. Ballroom Blitz was a great tune.

I think the colour is quite nice, but not top to toe. I suppose she thinks she's doing colour blocking, but you don't just wear the same colour all over. Was also far too fussy around the neckline and just emphasised the dodgy jawline.

I thought the OTOs were good value. Unfortunately the combination of products didn't work for me so I refrained.

I think the colour is quite 80s. At least the woman who played Krystle was attractive. Alison young is just a screechy old hag who dresses like a rinsed out lavender bag!

Did catch the a few bits of the show.

First thought, "Oh, why is Matt Lucas' Marg Dawes doing the Decleor show?" No it was Alison.

Second thought, "Why does Fiona never wear the correct colour of foundation?" She uses BE and not a good advert for it.

Third thought, "Boring, same old, same old."

Tania might be developing roseaca, that will cut down on the brands and products she is happy to get slapped on.

OMG Brian Connolly! Thats it - I knew she looked like someone, but could not think who.

P.S. I loved Sweet in their heyday. Ballroom Blitz was a great tune.

What about that all time sweet classic Little Willie

Latest posts

Back