Received 'birthday surprise' voucher from QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I feel a bit bad that I have been with QVC for just over a year and I've got the card with voucher. That's why I think the easy pay code seems to me more a ploy to get newish customers to spend more than a 'thank you' to the loyal spenders... A daft policy if you ask me!!

I got the card and voucher and I've been shopping with them for very nearly the 15 years they're now celebrating - I think I started shopping with them in the January/February after they launched in the October, and I've spent thousands over the years.

It's very very unfair however they've done it - all customers should have got one regardless of how long or how much they've spent.

At last mine has arrived!:1: Maybe I can afford that Smashbox TSV after all...:33:

Big hugs to all of you who didn't get one. QVC do seem to be being extra stingy with them... I really think that ALL regular customers should be getting one. If it makes you feel any better I do spend a small fortune with QVC.

I have not recieved a voucher either and I have been with them from the begining.

At last mine has arrived!:1: Maybe I can afford that Smashbox TSV after all...:33:

Big hugs to all of you who didn't get one. QVC do seem to be being extra stingy with them... I really think that ALL regular customers should be getting one. If it makes you feel any better I do spend a small fortune with QVC.

I still don't feel better, I've not even got a card (I don't want one btw-just the voucher will do). I've decided from now on to shop elsewhere, I can get the ideas from qvc, but there are better deals to be had and in some cases cut down on the P&P. I've also spent a small fortune over the years but maybe its time to change that anyway.

Nothing here as well. I tried the code last night and it didn't work, even on custom. Move over and put the kettle on...:1:

You can count me in for the big sulk!
Had the card with no voucher. I hadn't really looked at it when it arrived, but this thread prompted me to.
I'd just been thinking that if I could have easypay I might just order my entire wishlist (it's been a bit neglected thanks to rocks.tv recently, but it's actually HUGE!).
But with no code I guess I'll stick to the previous plan of maybe getting round to buying one or two of the items in the future sometime.
By the way, the wishlist adds up to nearly £400, without the code I dare say they might get about £30 out of me. Not their wisest ever move!

oooh, love to know what's on your wishlist :4:

...and I'm also one of the ones that hasn't got a voucher :2:

Another one for the huffing club.Have been shopping with QVC since about 6 months after they started.
Got a Christmas card for the first few years & then zilch,despite the fact that I spend a lot with them.
I'm sure it's completely random who they're sent to but I really wish QVC would remember their old & loyal customers who've spent a small fortune with them over the years.
Okay,move over,BJ :54:

Another for the "no voucher" club.My daughter has received the voucher AND the Smashbox free sample,and we both must spend about the same-loads!!!!.
What gets me is they don't forget to send the programme reminder emails encouraging us to spend our money,and then when they have a promotion on some of us are forgotten.I'd love to know how they pick and choose.
Maybe we should ring in to an operator with the code someone kindly provided and see what happens.:52:

Latest posts

Back