Dyson Hot & Cold Fan TSV 18/11/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Typical! I gave into temptation bought one standard price in a store yesterday!!!

I want one even if its just to try it out. warm in winter cools in summer love this

Im sure we will get the usual about energy prices going up and that people cant afford to put there heating on as much , Well not many people can afford to but a fan/heater at £300+. :screamingpumpkin:

They cannot justify it by energy costs really, can they. I got mine but I got it knowing it was a luxury item which cannot really be justified!!! I have endless fans about the place from Spring through Autumn so am hoping this will add a bit of cold air rather than just wafting the hot air about. And that is in a north facing room!!! I get so hot (age related) I need a fan in the bedroom all night as well in the summer and have electric mini fans and paper ones for when I go out.... But even though I spent the money I know it is not really something you can justify buying as any kind of necessity. I shall have to make it my Xmas present to me!!!

is it good? very mixed reviews. some i think are from dyson haters lol i like my house to have the best of everything and is this the best ...hopefully qvc price will be unbeatable at least £70 less than the shops and max easy pays

Well the demo in the store seemed jolly good but it hasn't been delivered yet..... I spotted it on display whilst waiting for them to sort out a Dyson vacuum cleaner for me so a hard day on the wallet.

Did you all know John Lewis will not deliver a Dyson on their vans but just send it out on a courier so you have NO IDEA when it will turn up. I was outraged and am now boycotting them for what they consider to be a small electrical purchase which to my mind would be a kettle. So much for customer service there. The other shop gave me free delivery and are coming next week on an agreed day. JLP told me they were concerned about the environment, I told them I was concerned about my convenience and any way, it is still coming in a motor vehicle so how is that making a meaningful difference????

Bonkers reasoning as you say Mazza- still in a vehicle. Mr A bought a manbag from JL and had it delivered to our local Waitrose which worked well for him because even though he works at home he can rarely answer the door (except when I've bought something I didn't want to have to explain iykwim!)

yes, Waitrose is great for picking up click and collect items I quite agree, and have had several small items delivered there. They come in HUGE packages so I have to leave all that there so I can carry the actual item home (ooh, just realised that is not environmentally friendly either, JLP!). However as I no longer have a car I draw the line at picking up a vacuum cleaner!!!

Super drug have started click and collect as well for free. Good for me as my local shop is close by but small so I can order online and walk to the shop and pick it up

Dyson AM05 Nickel Hot & Cool Bladeless Fan Heater

QVC Price: £369.96

Today's Special Value Price : £299.97

P&P: £7.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Dyson-AM05-Nic...802365.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@99a099a

Dyson AM05 Hot + Cool Nickel/Nickel fan heater. This sleek, nickel-finish appliance can be used as a heater with superb long-range heat projection that fills the room or as a cooling fan using powerful airflow and high air velocity to cool you effectively, without the need for visible heating elements or fast-spinning blades. Create the perfect temperature in your home throughout the seasons with this innovative Hot + Cool fan heater from Dyson.

We have these at work - bought in the summer as fans. Rubbish at cool air but very good at hot but I'm not sure any better than any other fan heater. Cannot comment on the running cost though??

This is showing currently as having 3 Easy Pays and I'm thinking of buying it now. Any ideas if it'll be a lower price/have max EP on Monday?

TIA

If you look at John Lewis, as NikkiD says; the reviews for cooling are not good :)

Thanks SCW - now why didn't I think of the divisible factor?! Duh. BTW, I always wanted to ask - does your name have anything to do with Willow from Buffy? Just wondered.

Thanks Rebus - just checked and it's £350-£370. What have you found that I couldn't? Not worried about cooling. I use the Cozee Home bedding and heated wheat bags in the height of summer!

Latest posts

Back