Thoughts/Opinions on Bid rebrand

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry to hear you are not well, you clearly have not got your worry angel to hand to ward off such ailments.

Hope you are on the mend soon :)

PJ

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

lol ... just thinking about them has cured me!

as others have touched on, they'll either transition from (already procured) stock much of which is pre-launch emm lesser quality merchandise onto items that are generally better ... or they won't. If it's the latter then no amount of papering the cracks will help.

i think the new format will suit many of the presenters. It's certainly less manic... no background music or fast paced screaming to subtly influence.

I honestly don't think it will suit The Dirty Peter or the insidious Split Ends.

Neil should be fine with it though.

And i'd like to think that Peter Sherlock will never again pollute Britain with another of his quite appalling fragrances.

Sadly I think we're both wrong Mr Tom.

Sherlock said yesterday that he's just finished the pack design for his second "fragrance", and, oh dear, has plans to bring out a 10-fragrance sampler set for Xmas !

I honestly don't think it will suit The Dirty Peter or the insidious Split Ends.

Neil should be fine with it though.

oh indeed, it suits natalie/the lady currently on. But I suspect Sally might struggle

I can't remember where Sally is from though...

oh indeed, it suits natalie/the lady currently on. But I suspect Sally might struggle

I can't remember where Sally is from though...

Split Ends should be on now, i'm not too fussed on Natalie as she says you have nothing to lose by trying a smaller size but she's still better than Sally.

Split Ends should be on now, i'm not too fussed on Natalie as she says you have nothing to lose by trying a smaller size but she's still better than Sally.

I just like that she isn't constantly going on about "goin out for drinks with the ladies"

They may claim they are looking into bringing back the no call back or whatever they will call it now but call me cynical but if they do and big if, it won't be on the 20p a minute call because that will only make them one or two minutes worth. Bet there would be a return of a £1.53 call

They may claim they are looking into bringing back the no call back or whatever they will call it now but call me cynical but if they do and big if, it won't be on the 20p a minute call because that will only make them one or two minutes worth. Bet there would be a return of a £1.53 call

pj.... you are cynical. haha

Isn't the no callback thing just a scam? They've tried to make it sound like a benefit, but instead of them paying to phone you while they register your details, you have to phone them while they keep you on for God knows how long.

They will keep the cheap number for no call back, the prices and margins have been bumped up so much since Xmas that they can afford to lose the £1.53 call cost.

Hehe I can't say I didn't literally ask for that. Call me a recipient of a large some of money from mr Tom ....

Hehe

i have about 42p to hand. but sure it's yours sir

Because the prices don't get lower everything looks overpriced and the high p&p with 14 day delivery looks extortionate compared to the other shopping channels.

My guess is that Sit-up wanted a degree of exclusivity (enabling no direct price comparisons, etc.), so forced a name change for any stock supplied through them but Sit-up subsequently backed out of the deal because they couldn't pay, hence leaving them with a pile of unsold rebranded stock and an upset supplier. That allegation is purely guesswork and I'm welcome to be corrected if untrue.

Whatever it was, it must have left a bad taste in the mouth :mysmilie_46:

Wasn't it because nobody was pronouncing it right? Every presenter was calling it PAN-jer-ban.

Wasn't it because nobody was pronouncing it right? Every presenter was calling it PAN-jer-ban.

I thought it was because the original word was offensive or misleading etc

i remember they explained why at the time. but can i remember exactly.... ofcourse not

I thought it was because the original word was offensive or misleading etc

i remember they explained why at the time. but can i remember exactly.... ofcourse not

I'm a big fan of their products and I too remember some sort of an explanation regarding the name change but it didn't really make sense at the time as their own website still used the previous branding but that has all changed now.

It's such a shame the Sit-Up Shysters turned them over but i'm sure they'll flourish without those grubby grabbing debtors.

Latest posts

Back