Alpha-H TSV 04/01/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Keep an eye on Salonskincare they often have great value Alpha H kits, the other week they had 500mls of Triple action cleanser or Balancing cleanser with 200mls of Liquid Gold for £29ish. Im sure it said they would be back instock around the 9th of January.

The TSV video...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFffSwq-xa8
what a disappointment, is it not a repeat one with the double size of the eye gel? And I don't need any more balancing cleanser. Where's a moisturiser? They used to put one for the alternative nights. I will probably give it a miss.
Good though for people who have not tried the brand. Price mark £29-£31 I guess.

Yes, there was a TSV this February with the same contents, only that the Eye Complex was the normal 15ml size. Price was £31.56.

My goodness, HOW disappointing.
I'll buy it as it's all stuff I use at a great price so will be good to stock up with, but I wish they were doing a different set.

I am also going to buy for the 200ml Liquid Gold. :) Maybe the next TSV will be a better one as its Alpha-H's anniversary in 2015? Anyway, the TSVs are always very good value for money and the Balancing Cleanser is the only cleanser that I know of that doesn't dry out my skin (no stripping after cleansing, that's great!).

Last edited:
Just watched the video properly, it's slightly different to before as the absolute eye complex is double size at 30ml. That'll last for aaaages! :mysmilie_59:

I think that I may go for it after contemplating, I started my OH on Liquid Gold and his skin has improved dramatically just for this one product using every other day. I guess that Liquid gold is ideal for men, I just don't know how to break it to him that he needs to wear SPF in the morning. I have until late spring to come up with something.

Its going to be on Auto Delivery

Item Number 208009 (Auto Delivery number)

Tsv Price : £34.92 + P&P

Apparently QVC price for this set is £70 while Tsv Price £34.92, or may this be a typo (the £70 bit)? That's twice of the Tsv price. I can just imagine how much spiel we are going to get on the savings we will be making

i want a moisturiser in paticularly the rejuvinating cream. my fav alpha h product
I keep checking the website for new products - nothing so far, getting a bit disappointed. Nothing new, even TSV is the same old set with a double size of the eye gel.

I keep checking the website for new products - nothing so far, getting a bit disappointed. Nothing new, even TSV is the same old set with a double size of the eye gel.

not for me i have not bought a tsv for years

You'll have to wait for the TSV day if you want to order the auto-delivery option.

It says "...and will be the only time the product features in a Today's Special Value in 2015." which means the other TSV/s in 2015 will have no LG in them basically implying that we should stock up on this one. Hopefully, we will get some good moisturiser in the next one/s.
There are two drops on AD next and the final one in 90 days.

Latest posts

Back