Alpha-H TSV 04/01/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It says "...and will be the only time the product features in a Today's Special Value in 2015."
Yes, I know, but could also refer to the size, don't you think? Or will there be a Liquid Gold BPOTM this year?

I've not ordered AD before - does that mean you get 4 over the next 12 months? I'm keen to try AD, but I fear missing deliveries so perhaps it's best to stock up now? What do you think?

I've not ordered AD before - does that mean you get 4 over the next 12 months? I'm keen to try AD, but I fear missing deliveries so perhaps it's best to stock up now? What do you think?

Depends on the products. In this case it says in the description: "Likely to re-order this item? Choose our Auto Delivery option and receive this product again in 90 days at the Today's Special Value price. Click on the Auto Delivery tab above to purchase this plan."

So you get one additional set after three months.

Yes, I know, but could also refer to the size, don't you think? Or will there be a Liquid Gold BPOTM this year?
I think that it's possible. When LG was a BPOTM it was £37 I think which is less affordable than a TSV

I didn't buy LG as BPOTM but the TSV with the 200ml in it. :happy: "New Year, new You, new BPOTM!" :mysmilie_17:

Last edited:
I have just ordered TSv as I had email to do so and auto delivery was an option but just ordered the one.

Very tempted by this as I had the similar previous tsv. That had the eye complex in different packaging and there are lots of reviews about the new packaging saying it is useless, either not pumping any at all or way too much, with people saying they won't buy it again until they change the packaging!

Has anyone here found this?

I have not had this problem but if I do I will decant in the original eye gel bottle.
I normally decant any cream that comes in a jar into a pump bottle as don't like contaminating a product with my fingers

Just ordered auto delivery option.
Not the snazziest TSV in the world but perfect for stocking up on basics that I use and know that work.

No matter what I use nothing works for me like Alpha H, simply the best skincare that actually does something :mysmilie_14:

I only noticed the other day that the skin looks really clear in the morning if I give it a couple of wipes with LG as opposed to once only in the evening. I can really see less congested pores the next morning and anything blocking the pores just being dissolved overnight.
I cannot decide at the moment whether to go for AD or get two sets now and save 50% on shipping :)))

Very tempted by this as I had the similar previous tsv. That had the eye complex in different packaging and there are lots of reviews about the new packaging saying it is useless, either not pumping any at all or way too much, with people saying they won't buy it again until they change the packaging!

Has anyone here found this?

Somewhere on the Alpha-H Facebook page they wrote that they are working on this kind of new packaging with the pump. That was the one people were complaining about because the first delivery of the previous similar TSV came with the Eye Complex in a pump dispenser, but in the second AD delivery the eye care came in a tube plus dispenser at the end, which didn't work properly and AH wanted to work on that. That's how I understood it.

I only noticed the other day that the skin looks really clear in the morning if I give it a couple of wipes with LG as opposed to once only in the evening. I can really see less congested pores the next morning and anything blocking the pores just being dissolved overnight.
I cannot decide at the moment whether to go for AD or get two sets now and save 50% on shipping :)))

I would go for two sets now because AD is only for two sets in total. So if you can afford it, buy two sets now and save on shipping.:) I ordered one set.:)

Just ordered auto delivery option.
Not the snazziest TSV in the world but perfect for stocking up on basics that I use and know that work.

No matter what I use nothing works for me like Alpha H, simply the best skincare that actually does something :mysmilie_14:

I agree. Once you use LG (or the Juvenating Cream-has the same effect on my skin as LG), you see the effect right the next morning.

I ordered it after a can of cider and some chocolates! Never tried it before and it says anti ageing and I am now over 60

I've only ordered one as the last TSV I ordered on AD but it never came probably because I live in Spain.

Latest posts

Back