Watch out China - Del Boy is coming!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They were discussing the Ipad Tsv on the BTY group , some were saying buy it elsewhere its cheaper etc, some were saying at least you have your 30mbg with Q, Up pipes DF whos posted this " Yes really important to get the deal that's right for you! We don't want returns! Lol"

Sooner she goes to China the better.

They were discussing the Ipad Tsv on the BTY group , some were saying buy it elsewhere its cheaper etc, some were saying at least you have your 30mbg with Q, Up pipes DF whos posted this " Yes really important to get the deal that's right for you! We don't want returns! Lol"

Sooner she goes to China the better.

She should be careful what she wishes for, if everyone shopped around she'd be out of a job (Woohoo!) because then, everyone would see that QVC are actually the dearest place to shop.

The saddest thing of all is that this thread is following two others in being led into rows. There seems to be a theme, which is to get threads closed down in ST.

As I said earlier, DNFTT.

I did catch her say last night to the Taya woman, about a web chat with her BTY group after the show. Taya woman looked a little stunned but agreed. So DF actually announced it and I don't think Taya woman knew a thing about it.

People who are not on Facebook may take comments about anyone on the site as true and because they are not a Facebook user, have no way of checking for themselves the truth of the matter. I, and I'm sure most people, would not like to go online and read lies about themselves. Sadly, some people use anything to attack someone they don't like. We do have the luxury of living in a democracy but people saying whatever they like whether it is true or not making serious accusations and in effect defaming someone's character is not on. We have laws in this country and if indeed the lawyers are watching, some people might regret what they have put out there.

Miss Ellie, I mean this in the nicest possible way as everyone is welcome here, but is this really the forum for you?

Re: lawyers watching and lies, how ridiculous, there are lies everywhere in life!

Just read on QVCs FB page, that on the Back To You FB group, fifty people were "lucky" enough to try, I think it said something by Liz Earle, now what I'd like to know is, who is covering the cost of these fifty samples and postage? I read it on a post about the BTY thread, and yes you gussed it, old DF is at the centre again, as always, any deceit and trouble can always be traced right back to Debbie Flint. QVC can get stuffed if they think my hard earned money is going towards DFs minions getting freebies, when the rest of us customers don't get a look in! Unbelievable!

Miss Ellie, I mean this in the nicest possible way as everyone is welcome here, but is this really the forum for you?

Re: lawyers watching and lies, how ridiculous, there are lies everywhere in life!

I agree, Miss Ellie seems to think you have to "dislike" the person, if you dislike their actions. I'm mature enough, as most of us are here, to differentiate between not liking what someone does and the actual person.

Ellaaa, Welcome? I do not believe that I am welcome here. I do not agree with a handful of people and they do not like it. It is as much a forum for me as anyone else but I have been accused of being a troll and people are being urged to ignore me simply because I don't agree with that very small but very vocal minority. Hardly welcoming. I am not a troll nor am I here to cause trouble but these accusations are what some people CHOOSE to believe because it suits them. They are wrong. Regarding lies, I find it outrageous that anyone should be able to accuse someone else of fraud when they are not party to the whole matter and especially since the matter has been dealt with by the shopping channel. To defame someone (damage their reputation) is against the law. It seems incredible that this has to be pointed out by me. Now, if there is any decency on here, I will be allowed to post without persistent targeting and air my personal opinion as everyone else is allowed to do.

Ellaaa, Welcome? I do not believe that I am welcome here. I do not agree with a handful of people and they do not like it. It is as much a forum for me as anyone else but I have been accused of being a troll and people are being urged to ignore me simply because I don't agree with that very small but very vocal minority. Hardly welcoming. I am not a troll nor am I here to cause trouble but these accusations are what some people CHOOSE to believe because it suits them. They are wrong. Regarding lies, I find it outrageous that anyone should be able to accuse someone else of fraud when they are not party to the whole matter and especially since the matter has been dealt with by the shopping channel. To defame someone (damage their reputation) is against the law. It seems incredible that this has to be pointed out by me. Now, if there is any decency on here, I will be allowed to post without persistent targeting and air my personal opinion as everyone else is allowed to do.

You really are full of your own self importance, I for one don't really care wether you agree with me or not, my opinions are my own as yours are yours. It isn't a small vocal minority that dislikes what Ms Flint does, it's actually quite a large one, you just don't seem to accept that but that's your choice. People CHOOSE to believe things based on fact so you implying basically that people are stupid for choosing something you don't believe, doesn't make them wrong and you right, that's what gets people's backs up because you constantly belittle people's views, and insinuate that it's a personal thing regarding DF, which it most certainly isn't, and can I just say, you're pretty vocal yourself. You find things "outrageous" and seem to get worked up because not everyone agrees with you so maybe you should take a step back if differing opinions irate you so much, and come back when you can learn to accept not everyone will agree with you and decisions are CHOSEN based on facts by adults.

Last edited:

Could you explain how it "has been dealt with by the shopping channel" please as I for one feel it has all been swept under the carpet, which IMO is NOT dealing with anything.

NAVSBVM:mysmilie_51:

Just read on QVCs FB page, that on the Back To You FB group, fifty people were "lucky" enough to try, I think it said something by Liz Earle, now what I'd like to know is, who is covering the cost of these fifty samples and postage? I read it on a post about the BTY thread, and yes you gussed it, old DF is at the centre again, as always, any deceit and trouble can always be traced right back to Debbie Flint. QVC can get stuffed if they think my hard earned money is going towards DFs minions getting freebies, when the rest of us customers don't get a look in! Unbelievable!

Unless you have been banned you, and anyone else are free to join that group so anyone has the same chance as winning. You make a good point by asking who will foot the bill for these giveaways but if you feel that strongly, why don't you boycott the channel altogether?

Could you explain how it "has been dealt with by the shopping channel" please as I for one feel it has all been swept under the carpet, which IMO is NOT dealing with anything.

NAVSBVM:mysmilie_51:

As advised by another poster, I have been trying to find out what I can about the incident and came across a QVC statement which had been quoted by someone on another forum. It was the statement that inferred that the matter had been dealt with. I accept what those in charge have said about it rather than continue to make repeated references to it at every opportunity. No-one, apart from those involved, know EXACTLY what went on, and the consequences. But even if people did know the definitive truth going on and on about it will not change a thing.

Unless you have been banned you, and anyone else are free to join that group so anyone has the same chance as winning. You make a good point by asking who will foot the bill for these giveaways but if you feel that strongly, why don't you boycott the channel altogether?

I did that weeks ago, when I found that for QVC, charity begins at home...............ain't that right Debbie Fiint?

Last edited:
You really are full of your own self importance, I for one don't really care wether you agree with me or not, my opinions are my own as yours are yours. It isn't a small vocal minority that dislikes what Ms Flint does, it's actually quite a large one, you just don't seem to accept that but that's your choice. People CHOOSE to believe things based on fact so you implying basically that people are stupid for choosing something you don't believe, doesn't make them wrong and you right, that's what gets people's backs up because you constantly belittle people's views, and insinuate that it's a personal thing regarding DF, which it most certainly isn't, and can I just say, you're pretty vocal yourself. You find things "outrageous" and seem to get worked up because not everyone agrees with you so maybe you should take a step back if differing opinions irate you so much, and come back when you can learn to accept not everyone will agree with you and decisions are CHOSEN based on facts by adults.

Do you have proper figures? Her group has over 3,000 members, I'd call that quite a lot. Is it possible that you can have a reasonable conversation with me rather than descend to personal comments? Everything you say I could throw back at you. It is the fact that a small group of people cannot, and will not, accept that I am an individual with a different opinion to them. I do not think people are stupid but I believe people should not, and cannot, go posting online making defamatory accusations about someone else. It's quite simple really. If I post, I am targeted, if I don't respond, comments are still posted. I am not doing anything wrong here.

Just saying that something "has been dealt with" is not the same thing as actually dealing with it. If it was dealt with in a proper fashion then why shouldn't we know - after all it would show them in a favourable light and neither Q or DBF are ever shy at hiding their light under a bushel.

Maybe some folk are just less happy clappy types than others.

Do you have proper figures? Her group has over 3,000 members, I'd call that quite a lot. Is it possible that you can have a reasonable conversation with me rather than descend to personal comments? Everything you say I could throw back at you. It is the fact that a small group of people cannot, and will not, accept that I am an individual with a different opinion to them. I do not think people are stupid but I believe people should not, and cannot, go posting online making defamatory accusations about someone else. It's quite simple really. If I post, I am targeted, if I don't respond, comments are still posted. I am not doing anything wrong here.

I never said you was doing anything wrong, but were are those 3,000 members? Certainly not sticking up for her, could that be because they know that she's in the wrong, also trying to manipulate them for a book sale? A more cynical person would say she has 3,000 FB "friends" to know what upcoming TSVs are and the chance of possible freebies and talk to brand ambassadors but no, no, I could be wrong. This conversation is done now Miss Ellie, I don't want a big argument and risk getting this thread closed, bye.

Last edited:

I think you need perhaps to stop gabbling on and calmly examine what exactly it is about you which seems to get people's backs up. All the banging on about 'my rights to post/belong to this group' etc etc are tiresome, and to my knowledge no-one has said anything to the contrary. You seem to keep coming back to the same thing: 'I have a different opinion to the rest of you and that's what people don't like'. That's simply not true. Lots of people have lots of different opinions on this forum and not just on DF. But we don't go in throwing our weight around, patronisingly and didactically writing paragraphs of essays telling us all how stupid we are. I think it is this which is doing you a disservice.

To my knowledge, everyone is welcome here, but you wouldn't go into a local pub that you'd not previously been to and start throwing your weight around with the locals and landlord, would you? You've mentioned in a previous post that you're 'a member of lots of other forums'. One would thus assume you would know how to get the best out of them. Maybe a little more humility would suit you better.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back