Tarte TSV 1/6/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There's a Judith Williams on the 3rd of June, I was going to hold out to give that a try but a Tarte TSV sounds to good to resist.

Another who is unlikely to resist. Have been curious about this range for a while and hoping there would be a tsv.

I'm not sure how to do this as QVC claim to be the only Tarte retailer, but it's worth working out what foundation colour you'd be with Tarte as QVC love to sell a TSV with skin-tone options, foundation or concealer. Maybe lots of research on QVC.com or Tarte's website http://tartecosmetics.com/tarte-shop-complexion-face-makeup

If it helps I'm a "Light Sand" in their full coverage foundation (205118) but it's a little too yellow-based, in Doll10 I'm a "Light", BareMinerals I can wear "Fair, Fairly Light, Light and Medium", Laura Geller B&B "Fair", Avon - "Shell", Diorskin Nude "020", I could go on...

QVC UK don't seem to stock the pink or neutral under-toned Tarte foundation colours, I'd like to try "Light Neutral" or "Light Beige" which I think would suit me better.

I'll order the TSV, I'm not even going to pretend otherwise! :blush:

Yes, I might be interested in this depending on what is in it.

Outside QVC, the reviews for the foundations can be mixed. Too heavy and cakey is one I have spotted a few times.

They had one on QVC US the other month so it could be that???

Shade wise try https://findation.com/, you put in your normal shades and it will give what you will be in others. Sometimes it can be pretty out(I found this out myself), the beauty professor blogger is fantastic with foundation shades, not sure she does Tarte?

Leigh the Tarte Guest has said it will include Shadow palette, brushes, foundation and more!

Its going to be different to the Qvc Usa one they had earlier in the year.

If it helps I'm a "Light Sand" in their full coverage foundation (205118) but it's a little too yellow-based, in Doll10 I'm a "Light", BareMinerals I can wear "Fair, Fairly Light, Light and Medium", Laura Geller B&B "Fair", Avon - "Shell", Diorskin Nude "020", I could go on...

Thanks. I wear 'fair' in Laura Geller, 'light' in Mally & 'light' in Doll10, so sounds like I'm a 'light sand' too in Tarte.

I've been sooo looking forward to this TSV. I love Laura Geller make up, but I do want to try Tarte.

Oh no. Somehow or other Tarte has completely slipped under my radar. Now I've had a look and seen the good reviews I've started thinking maybe this is the range I've been waiting for all these years! I'm a Geller gal though so would love to know how they compare. The loose foundation looks interesting as does the finishing powder. Always looking for complection perfection.

I LOVE Tarte! I am very, very fair (use Bobbi Brown in Alabaster) and find the Tarte Fair is a very good match. I love their foundations and brushes, their lip products and have just discovered their Cheek Stain blush (I like Tipsy - a lovely soft rose coral tone). Am really looking forward to a TSV!

I love Tarte. The nude lip chubby pencil is a gorgeous coral- pinky nude that looks like Kate Winsletts shade on the movie Titanic. The nude shade of blush (Exposed? ) is lovely-really natural. I returned the eyeshadow palette because it too closely resembled one I already had but in a TSV I would be interested as the colours are exquisite. The textures are quite "barely there" and very matte... so I can only imagine that the Tarte guest must really trowel it on when she goes on air. If you just apply it in your normal way then the effect is very natural. I didn't like the eye sticks as the colours were all the same -very pinky bronze and I returned the set unused straight away.

I believe it won't be the same, but this was the Tarte TSV in America a while ago, it was just under $60. Might be similar? Just to give a taster of what to expect!
Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara
Tarte Double Ended Eyeshadow Brush
Tarte Maracuja Miracle Foundcealer Brush
Tarte Maracuja Miracle Foundcleaer (A new innovative fluid foundation that acts as a concealer and foundation all in one) Shades: Fair, Light, Light/Medium, Medium, Tan, Deep)
Tarte Lipsurgence Liquid Lip Shine in Exquisite
Tarte Amazonian Clay Eye and Cheek Palette (Includes six eyeshadows and one blush)
Makeup Bag
image.jpg

Love, love, love the look of the USA tsv so will live in hope it is as good. The autodelivery options were great too but I don't suppose the UK one will be autodelivery since it is their first UK TSV, what do you think?

The U.S. has a Tarte TSV this coming Monday - 11th May!

Uplifted from their facebook page (Tarte):

"Ready to get back to the basics of beauty, tartelettes? Tune in to @QVC on Monday, 5/11 starting at midnight EST for the unveiling of our new limited-edition set, available for 1 day only!"

There's also a short video showing what it contains. There are also some customer demos on Youtube which can be found by just searching "Tarte Basics of Beauty".

I'm a LG fan, but I'm very intrigued by the balm that's in this one.

I wonder if we'll be getting this one as our TSV?!

Some of their products get very poor reviews and as its quite expensive I will not be buying. What puts me off most of the Cosmetic TSV's is they always seem to include Eye Shadow and Liner and I don't use either so I will stick to my off the shelf products.

I know I won't be able to resist, I hope the products are good and that I'm not wasting my money, but I know I will have to give it a go.

Latest posts

Back