Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just how low for attention :mysmilie_498:

So did the poor guy with wife and family know just what he was having his pic taken for

Shows you how QVCs standards vary from other places though, Sky Sports sacked Chloe Everton for doing the same thing, they didn't want any bad light shone on them through their presenters, QVC however, don't give a toss, so Chuntley need not worry about her position at QVC, I doubt there's not a crime on earth that would get you the sack from that place.

There is clearly something very wrong at the heart of QVC. It seems there is a complete free for all with presenters doing exactly as they please. It’s all about their egos and self promotion. I am sick of hearing about their books, their businesses and other aspects of their lives. Even the guests have started. Just the other day I briefly watched a jewellery show and Alison O’Reilley did not miss an opportunity to advertise her jewellery business and her website. Who are the QVC bosses? Where are the QVC bosses?

This is a good question recently posted but not yet answered by anyone

“What happens to items of clothing that have been worn and washed and then returned to QVC?
Do you send them out to other customers who believe they are buying 'new'?“

Hey! they don’t need be washed to go back out as new :mysmilie_11: :mysmilie_17:

It was removed last night but the tweet is still there. I am wondering on what grounds the complaint was removed?

Amazing, so the tweet can stay but the person who dared to comment on it has been censored?!?!? Absolutely bonkers!

It was removed last night but the tweet is still there. I am wondering on what grounds the complaint was removed?

Thanks I thought so last night when I saw the post here, so just went to the tweet.
It seems then it’s just the highlight of it on their Facebook page they don’t like not the actual tweet it’s self.

There is clearly something very wrong at the heart of QVC. It seems there is a complete free for all with presenters doing exactly as they please. It’s all about their egos and self promotion. I am sick of hearing about their books, their businesses and other aspects of their lives. Even the guests have started. Just the other day I briefly watched a jewellery show and Alison O’Reilley did not miss an opportunity to advertise her jewellery business and her website. Who are the QVC bosses? Where are the QVC bosses?

I've thought all of this for a long time Evie. The people in charge obviously do not care what the presenters say or do. I used to work in a very large retail company, and if anyone brought the company into disrepute in any shape or form they were out of the door sharpish. We also had a dress code, and if you turned up inappropriately dressed, you were sent home. QVC's attitude seems to be if they sell well then who cares what they say or do.

You would think the stylist would have grabbed her and got her to wear a skirt then! I saw the complaints about her on FB during her Decleor hour. I didn't think she was any worse then she usually is so they can't have seen her before if they were surprised by her level of presenting.

Just been reading about the Huntley tweet which I assume is the gardening related one (ahem!). Now don't think I would in any way want to defend the ghastly woman, but can the Q actually control what she says on her own page? Thinking about it, I suppose the fact she names the guy and gives a Q cross reference (whatever that is in Twitter speak) probably means they could have a word.

The tweet is there alongside her QVC blog so it is clearly a QVC issue.
Both she and QVC have very poor judgment. How old is she again???

Aha. I hadn't seen it on the blog page as I didn't realise you could scroll down through the tweets.

I think 15 is a bit generous!

I can’t find any controversial Chuntley tweets, with or without dodgy photos, or Facebook comments on the subject - I give up! Sounds like it would only wind me up anyway.

Latest posts

Back