Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Peony Flaarrrs look like they are made to order which is a bit daft seeing as the amount of sales she gets from QVC. then its the cheapest postage price she can negotiate.

And Peony rumbles on.

PEONY ORDER CANCELLED!
Can someone contact me please? I had an email from QVC to say my first installment had been cancelled as a goodwill gesture and the item was still coming. A call to your operator later and I am told the refund is a full refund, easy payments have been stopped and order cancelled! So not only have you delivered (or not actually!) the item late but cancelled it without letting me know?
Thanks QVC! This is why I will now be cancelling my account with you, and never shopping with you or Peony again. This is not what customer service is all about! ������

So, they are cancelling telling this woman to keep the order as a good will but she has not actually receieved it and a call to CS saying no the whole thing has been cancelled and looks like she is not actually getting the good will freebie after all.

Can we perhaps look on this as the early balls up of the food hampers which have yet to be delivered from the new company?

honestly peony flarrs push their sales and prices to the limit. then disappointment. why oh why does qvc still do business with her

With QVC it's all about the opulent image, they hope that word doesn't spread about the disappointment for many customers, and not just Peony either, saying that, they know people will continue to order regardless, so are QVC bothered about how abysmal their company is becoming or how they're constantly letting their customers down? absolutely not.

More complaints about the obnoxious Andi Peters & his appalling rudeness. So one more email from me saying the same.

Andi always has been a Twat, he seems to forget he started in children's TV working with a hand puppet. Now, he thinks he is an expert on cooking and food. He comes on as a guest judge in Celebrity Masterchef each year and is rude and nasty sneering. He didn't even ****** win when he did it.

Andi always has been a Twat, he seems to forget he started in children's TV working with a hand puppet. Now, he thinks he is an expert on cooking and food. He comes on as a guest judge in Celebrity Masterchef each year and is rude and nasty sneering. He didn't even ****** win when he did it.

Why people who are on telly professionally think they are a cut above the rest of humanity for no other reason than their "fame" I do not know. Come on number seven your 5 minutes of fame is up!

I don't know why I bothered contacting the London lot so sent this to the CEO in the states: 'Good Morning, After many years of good service, great purchases & happy shopping with QVCUK I am disgusted by the boorish behaviour & ignorance shown by several staff. I have complained to the relevant department in London, haven't received a reply & so that's why I'm contacting you. Presenters are rude to guests, constantly interrupting them & then talking about topics completely unrelated to the item for sale. In addition there are a number who talk about personal matters that really should only be discussed with a doctor. Finally they have a former childrens television presenter who does a Food Fest hour, his name is Andi Peters, his insolence & discourtesy have to be seen to be believed & it must have taken every shred of self control by the guest from Lindt to not walk out of the studio during yesterday's 'show'. I have always received excellent customer service whenever I've visited America & know how important it is to QVC, please inform your colleagues in London that they are letting down their customers & to terminate Mr Peters' contract'.

I think it's just the base. I caught a brief presentation of it (but turned over quickly as Abbie Horne was presenting it) and the top bit automatically lights up when you slot it into the base. Presumably as the bottom bit isn't working properly then the top is the same. However, why anyone would spend that amount on a tree amazes me, but it takes all sorts and is a personal choice.

I don't know why I bothered contacting the London lot so sent this to the CEO in the states: 'Good Morning, After many years of good service, great purchases & happy shopping with QVCUK I am disgusted by the boorish behaviour & ignorance shown by several staff. I have complained to the relevant department in London, haven't received a reply & so that's why I'm contacting you. Presenters are rude to guests, constantly interrupting them & then talking about topics completely unrelated to the item for sale. In addition there are a number who talk about personal matters that really should only be discussed with a doctor. Finally they have a former childrens television presenter who does a Food Fest hour, his name is Andi Peters, his insolence & discourtesy have to be seen to be believed & it must have taken every shred of self control by the guest from Lindt to not walk out of the studio during yesterday's 'show'. I have always received excellent customer service whenever I've visited America & know how important it is to QVC, please inform your colleagues in London that they are letting down their customers & to terminate Mr Peters' contract'.

I hope that you get a reply from them as it's a succinct email that gets straight to the point.

I visit the QVC FB page as a guest and there are often posts about the rudeness of the presenters. They talk over the guests, they give us an unnecessary insights to their personal matters, they order goods while presenting and they are often too wrapped up in themselves to give out relevant information or the sizes in clothing.

There are fewer and fewer presenters that I can stand to watch now but at least I'm saving money, especially as many of the products can be sourced more cheaply elsewhere and often with free P&P. And as for the time that it takes to get a refund, QVC certainly need to "up their game."

Latest posts

Back