Julia Roberts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think we objectors who keep ourselves to ourselves are in the minority. The pull of social media seems irresistible. If you have any sort of public profile then you keep it going at any cost and if you aren’t recognised then you do or say anything to draw attention to yourself. I wonder if Julia hoped to send a message to the mother of her grandchild rather than the world at large. It’s a shame for the baby that her parents threw in the towel so quickly. Relationships need work to grow and last.
Communicating by social media, indeed media in general, won’t lead to a good outcome imo. Julia has breached the privacy of her son, her son’s baby mother, and her grandchild!

Well, I was greeted to the below link this morning to see Julia pouting, boasting and loving herself.... at 1.12 into this she then announces that she could enter glamourous granny contests, before a sly look and fishing for compliments about being glamorous or not.... seriously, I thought she woman was gone.... she is 68 soon, by the time her grandaughter goes to school, if she has the privileged opportunity to be involved, she will be well in her 70s when she's at school.... she's an old first time granny.

Well, I was greeted to the below link this morning to see Julia pouting, boasting and loving herself.... at 1.12 into this she then announces that she could enter glamourous granny contests, before a sly look and fishing for compliments about being glamorous or not.... seriously, I thought she woman was gone.... she is 68 soon, by the time her grandaughter goes to school, if she has the privileged opportunity to be involved, she will be well in her 70s when she's at school.... she's an old first time granny.

Nobody loves Julia Roberts, more than Julia Roberts!!!

Her son and his partner must have had a very bitter break up if Julia is prevented from seeing her granddaughter, especially as she has waited so long to become a grandmother. She seems extremely family orientated, so I should imagine it’s been painful for her and her husband. I was a great grandmother at her age!

Maybe I was half asleep,but didn't Julia's son get engaged last year? Probably the 'rock' wasn't big enough🙄💎

I've said it before - their private lives, no matter how sad/sordid/happy/successful have absolutely no place in my life, only what they're selling and how they're selling it.

Her son and his partner must have had a very bitter break up if Julia is prevented from seeing her granddaughter, especially as she has waited so long to become a grandmother. She seems extremely family orientated, so I should imagine it’s been painful for her and her husband. I was a great grandmother at her age!
Must be hard having so little control over the situation as grandparents in split families often have. By the mini references she gave about her son and his former fiancée in her blogs she really liked the girl so it must be awkward and sad to be in this position now 🥺 I hope it never happens to me…

Latest posts

Back