Dr Esho TSV 21/7/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can I say Malin & Gotez or as I call them Malin and Goats packaging really simple but brilliant products. I have used their Detox Mask for years. I was given their Strawberry Candle, not it is not just strawberry smelling. Do think I had their lip balm if it is the one in a tube before long ago.

I have thin lips, I am okay with them. Some years back I was told by the manager of a cosmetic counter,"You have thin lips, but they are a lovely shape with a good cupid's bow.! I thought it is the funniest thing, that is why I still remember it.
Yeah I have thin lips too.
But I have nice big green eyes so it’s swings and roundabouts.

I too have thinnish lips. Many years ago when I was on holiday in Florida was treated to a facial with free make up. It was absolutely lovely until the beautician put my lipstick on. She applied it at least 1/4” outside my lip line and I looked like a clown.I know you can lose lip definition with age but I was only in my 30s at the time. Much older now and find lipstick can bleed. My Solution: use lipliner before lipstick or I mainly use Maybelline 24hours liquid lipstick.

I used to use a lipstick by Gala many years ago. The colour was a neutral shade and over the years I've tried many lipsticks without finding one that doesn't make me look washed out.
I've seen friends with a lovely colour and when I try it I look like I'm ill or a ghost. I've now given up on lippie and just use a lip balm or lip gloss.

I remember on a forum some years back, an American woman saying she was talked into a free makeover at a counter in a department store. She said she looked like a hooker, and went straight to the toilets to wash it all off. o_O
That reminds me, 40 odd years ago I went to a beauty salon for my wedding makeup try out! I had gone there by bus but I was so embarrassed to be seen, I had to walk only using quiet streets and back lanes to my Mum's work where I could wash it off, after giving her the biggest laugh, (she manned an office on her own, so no one else to see me) ! Needless to say, I cancelled the wedding make up appointment and did my makeup myself!

Ha ha, those stories made me laugh. I once went to a beauty school when I lived in London where they did your make up for free as it gave the students practice. I was totally freaked out with the result as I looked ridiculous and had these huge black eyes and Joker lips. I washed it all off before I left. I've never worn make up as I always think I look like a clown, however, I once had a freebie in the Molton Brown shop in Edinburgh and it was lovely, very understated and I thought I looked good. There are some good make up artists but not all of them are.

CC

Isnt that two consenting adults having a relationship with benefits? Never knew that was illegal.

Not when it comes to medical professionals. He was offering a cosmetic procedure in return for sexual favours. That crosses a professional line that shouldn't be crossed by doctors.

The balance of power almost always tips in favour of men. Rich men, men in education, law and medicine even more so.

I'd question was this his first time or just his first time getting caught? Was he dipping his toe in with the intention of doing it regularly?

It's just grubby. The guy is a successful doctor. Like so many other incidents like this, it wasn't about the sex. It's the power he has over female patients.

I saw a neurologist decades ago. He was polite and professional but my inner alarm bells were ringing and he creeped me out so I never saw him without a friend or family member present. 15 years ago he was all over the local papers after being struck off for touching female patients inappropriately. There was a chaperone but he always sent her on an errand. After one woman complained a load more joined her. He had the same MO with them all.

NEVER ignore those "run" feelings and teach all the girls in your families to do the same.

Latest posts

Back