Tova Autumn to replace Tova.Calm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bluebell

Registered Shopper
Tova mentioned this morning that there would be a new fragrance out in the "fall" called Autumn that would be similar to Tova.Calm,
its not going to be exactly the same but I hope they havent changed it too much.

Cant wait to try it :D

thought you'd be along in this thread Dazzler!:1: is the Ambre d'Oro a heavy fragrance? So many perfumes give me a splitting headache just wondered if this was based on aromatherapy oils?

fairynuff It is not a heavy fragrance as all. Its scicilian lemons lily and pum blossom,and jasmine. I would describe it as slightly florial and also slighty woody spicy musky, not over powering and not sweet or sickly, It is completely different to any of her other fragrances. its item 227541 the reviews are good.

oh it is not based on aromotherpy oils I dont think although it does leave a nice sheen tot he skin after applying.

fairynuff It is not a heavy fragrance as all. Its scicilian lemons lily and pum blossom,and jasmine. I would describe it as slightly florial and also slighty woody spicy musky, not over powering and not sweet or sickly, It is completely different to any of her other fragrances. its item 227541 the reviews are good.

I dont fancy this one, think I will wait and get Autumn when it comes out

Tova mentioned this morning that there would be a new fragrance out in the "fall" called Autumn that would be similar to Tova.Calm,
its not going to be exactly the same but I hope they havent changed it too much.

Cant wait to try it :D

she has been promising its return for a while but has not appeared I am sceptical it will>

I want autumn Too. Whats it smell like? I love all Tova's perfumes.

Its difficult to describe Dazzler, OH says its so long since he smelt it he cant remember but it was his favourite even though he likes the others, but it is nothing like any of the other ones.
I think it always reminded me of baby powder

she has been promising its return for a while but has not appeared I am sceptical it will>

I know she has been saying it for years grovesy but I cant remember exactly what she said but she said there will be a new fragrance called Autumn that is similar to tova.calm when someone phoned yesterday to ask if she would bring .calm back, she said it wouldnt be exactly the same

The Tova Brand is owned by QVC, so its their decision on what they think will sell. If Calm had fans but not enough to make it worthwhile keeping then it won't come back. No doubt if Tova gets a T caller asking for it, she won't say no chance.

I think there is definately a demand to bring back Tova.Calm and QVC are shooting themselves in the feet by not bringing this back.
I expect the "new" Autumn fragrance will be similar but a cheaper version of .calm

This sounds really nice! I have been watching QVC for years and have only bought two Tova things. A fabulous little lipstick palette with four equally useable colours and a tube of the Love Everlasting body cream which had a nasty sour, baby sick smell on me. I keep wanting to try Tova Nights or Ambre D'oro but something keeps stopping me and it's not Loveheart!

QVC US have had Autumn for a while, 3.6 out of 5 on reviews. Says its cedar, peony and golden amber in scent. Doesn't sound like .calm to me.

QVC US have had Autumn for a while, 3.6 out of 5 on reviews. Says its cedar, peony and golden amber in scent. Doesn't sound like .calm to me.

Thats what I thought as well that it doesnt sound like .calm but there are some reviews on QVC Uk (4.3 out of 5) as well and some mention the "powdery" smell which I think sounds like it could be a bit like .calm

Latest posts

Back