Honora - new colour launch next week

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I will

plint i`m sure you`l have fun waiting though

Hi SCW,
I will have fun wearing my new pearls, but sadly not the amethyst, as I have no matching pieces and a girl's got to co-ordinate......I am sure you will rectify this matter, by finding matching pieces for Ralph's next visit in July. Thanks for all your sleuthing endeavors on our behalf- much appreciated - thanks.

:1::1::1:

The clasp is usually separate

This arrived this morning.
They are supposed to able to be worn together - however the brown option I received has NO clasp - it is literally a long string - no silver anywhere.
Rang QVC who sounded slightly concerned that the whole batch might be wrong.
Anyone else order this?
Mine's going back - I'm not sure how you could wear them twisted together as in the picture?

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.677864

Hi,
This item is 2 long ropes with no clasps, but should come with a separate silver "shortener" to allow the strands to be twisted together and put round your neck. The shortener is an oval shape and has a clasp which opens, so that you can join the two loops at the ends together with it, thus making a torsade.

Without the shortener, you cannot make these strands into a twisted torsade. It might be worthwhile to check it isn't still in the packet, as it could easily be missed.

I hope you can understand my description and that it helps explain.

:1::1::1:

Thanks for that - I admit I hadn't realised that but did after reading all the reviews.
Unfortunatley it wasn't in the packet.
QVC CS are now trying to see if they can get hold of the missing silver shortener - if they can I won't be sending them back as I really like them twisted together .

Good idea

Thanks for that - I admit I hadn't realised that but did after reading all the reviews.
Unfortunatley it wasn't in the packet.
QVC CS are now trying to see if they can get hold of the missing silver shortener - if they can I won't be sending them back as I really like them twisted together .

Hi,
That will be great if they can get you a shortener - fingers crossed. By the way, I love the rose pearls on QVCUS. I hope we get them here.

:51::51::51:

Hi,
That will be great if they can get you a shortener - fingers crossed. By the way, I love the rose pearls on QVCUS. I hope we get them here.

:51::51::51:

I just had a quick look, they're beautiful. My favourites are J14279 (bracelets) and J137671 (matching necklace, bracelet and earrings - which I already have in teal). My birthday is July 4th, do you think I can use that as an excuse????????

If you think you need an excuse....

I just had a quick look, they're beautiful. My favourites are J14279 (bracelets) and J137671 (matching necklace, bracelet and earrings - which I already have in teal). My birthday is July 4th, do you think I can use that as an excuse????????

Since when do you need an excuse to buy Honora pearls? Such lovely quality and value - it would almost be rude not to buy them, but if it makes you feel better, you may use your birthday as an excuse. I am 60 on June 20th, so I have a good excuse too!

:3::3::3:

Looking up a couple of items on QVC and I noticed that the amethyst ringed pearl necklace is still available on waitlist with no P&P, according to the website just now. Item number 694216. As is the coil wrap necklace.

Since when do you need an excuse to buy Honora pearls? Such lovely quality and value - it would almost be rude not to buy them, but if it makes you feel better, you may use your birthday as an excuse. I am 60 on June 20th, so I have a good excuse too!

:3::3::3:

Well, thank you very much, I shall now order without guilt!! Happy 60th on the 20th, I think reaching 60 definitely qualifies you to buy, buy, buy!!

Latest posts

Back