Mally Beauty TSV Sun Aug 23rd

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I will definitely watch, I love Mally's shows, she is so intertaining BUT wont be buying. No matter what she has, I know I will have something in my stash that will do exactly the same job, maybe better. I am also going to count how many times Beyonce gets a mention :happy:!

Ooh honey you are made of sterner stuff than me! Nice F.A.R.Ting my lovely! :fart2: (It's not often you get to say that now is it??!! :D)

I already know I'm going to succumb - and it's just a damage limitation exercise after that! :blush: I promise not to go crazy though.

Ooh honey you are made of sterner stuff than me! Nice F.A.R.Ting my lovely! :fart2: (It's not often you get to say that now is it??!! :D)

I already know I'm going to succumb
- and it's just a damage limitation exercise after that! :blush: I promise not to go crazy though.

Fairly sure I will too - I feel a bit of the old excitement coming on like back in the days when we had exciting TSVs ! Woo Hoo!:happy::handshake::nod::star::song::clapping::flower::wink2:

L A'k and Artemis, you have made it impossible for me to resist!!! :confused2::wave2:

Fairly sure I will too - I feel a bit of the old excitement coming on like back in the days when we had exciting TSVs ! Woo Hoo!:happy::handshake::nod::star::song::clapping::flower::wink2:

I know - Wooooooooooooo! The first exciting TSV in blummen aaaaaaages! :rock: :clapping: :grin: :clapping: :rock:

Love A'kin - shurrup, you're making me want it now - what are you......the anti-FART? lol
Easy enough to snare WS of course & you knew all the right words......'light reflecting, chiselling, illuminating, shade becomes secondary'.......oh, you're good A'kin......! :giggle:

Love A'kin - shurrup, you're making me want it now - what are you......the anti-FART? lol
Easy enough to snare WS of course & you knew all the right words......'light reflecting, chiselling, illuminating, shade becomes secondary'.......oh, you're good A'kin......! :giggle:

Oh blimey! :eek:

Has that :devil:Bakersgirl been possessing me again?

She gets me into such terrible trouble! :D

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Don't forget Mally is made by QVC especially for QVC. Not a good sign usually.

I went for quite a few bits when she very first came to QVC Donna and it all went back as I coudnt get on with it, it had no staying power on my skin. I later bought an angled eye liner which I also didnt like but couldnt be bothered to return. On me, and despite using smashbox eye primer, it just didnt last. Looks great on the models though and she usually makes AY look nice.

Don't forget Mally is made by QVC especially for QVC. Not a good sign usually.

Is it though? I didn't know that. I would have thought they would have been selling it to us much earlier than this if it was a QVC brand like Diamonique or Cook's Essentials. Mally's been going on QVC US for ages hasn't she?

I thought QVC had some QVC exclusives, and helped Mally get her brand off the ground - a bit like they did with Models Prefer way back in the day - but you can buy Mally online and in Sephora as well.

Are any of the other beauty brands made by QVC then? I feel out of the loop! :eek:

Is it though? I didn't know that. I would have thought they would have been selling it to us much earlier than this if it was a QVC brand like Diamonique or Cook's Essentials. Mally's been going on QVC US for ages hasn't she?

I thought QVC had some QVC exclusives, and helped Mally get her brand off the ground - a bit like they did with Models Prefer way back in the day - but you can buy Mally online and in Sephora as well.

Are any of the other beauty brands made by QVC then? I feel out of the loop! :eek:

http://www.qvc.com/cgen/render.aspx?qp=class|F809 :hi: I didnt even know there was a loop!!!

Click on the link...'About this brand' Love A'kin, it tells all XX

Last edited:
uh I really think I want now/
Been soooo good and have not had a TSV in ages ( months, seriously!)

Latest posts

Back