QVC no quibble money back guarantee as long as you don't return over 50%

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

well I can't believe some people are so nasty. There I was late last night getting all worried because someone had lost £350.00 and it ws all a load of cods. Why do they do it?

well I can't believe some people are so nasty. There I was late last night getting all worried because someone had lost £350.00 and it ws all a load of cods. Why do they do it?

Because they are idiots with an agenda, or just trolls with nothing better to do. I've been around forums too long and I'm cynical in my old age.

:flower::flower::flower: For all the nice people here.

no idea why, seems ridiculous to me

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Got another letter from QVC today, saying that if my returns rate was not significantly lower during the next 60 days my account would automatically be closed. In my case, fair enough, I spend (and return) too much anyway.

Got another letter from QVC today, saying that if my returns rate was not significantly lower during the next 60 days my account would automatically be closed. In my case, fair enough, I spend (and return) too much anyway.

Crikey.

How much do you return on a percentage basis, Concordia?

You got another letter?

You seem to be saying "fair cop", though!

no quibble moneyback guarantee as long as you don't return over 50%

I am waiting for MY letter to come any day now. really have returned a lot, and cancelled quite a few orders as well. I am trying hard to rresist, they just make it so easy, as long as you don't mind waiting 4/5 days before they even SHIP the product, and then when it arrives, it does not live up to expectation. Bare Escentuals was a case in point, I was dubious about it, but the flogged it so hard that in the end I succumbed. Did not think it gave a good finish on my wrinkled skin, get better result from Laura Geller, but would hate to be banned altogether.

Crikey.

How much do you return on a percentage basis, Concordia?

You got another letter?

You seem to be saying "fair cop", though!

They tell me my percentage of returns has risen from 55-65% since the last "letter". I suppose it is "fair cop", I do return too much, but then I buy too much - until I became a farter. Yes, it's stuff like the beauty that doesn't suit my skin, wrong shade or breakouts, the fashion that is the wrong size when it arrives or makes me look like a sofa. The colours that looked different on TV, the shoes that they said were wide fit and are nowhere near wide, not looking really closely at the demo to notice there was no lining in the Kipling bag.... I suppose I say fair enough because no other shop would let me return stuff, but then in a shop you can try it on, see it there and decide for yourself. I will be very careful for the next 60 days, as Ruthmay posted, I would hate to be banned, but have spent loads less than in the past recently and no longer consider myself an "addict".

Last edited:

I hang my head! I have had the letter! 62%! If I carry on like this, they say, they will be unable to keep their prices low. all down to me then. I have been asked to consider carefully before making any purchases. I will! I have! my shopping will be minimal. I shall uber-fart.

In the interests of quality, value and convenience, I will be writing to the CEO to clarify exactly why each item was returned. poor fit, wrong colour, too carpy in the main.

I am truly sorry if my unwillingness to keep items which I do not like, do not fit, are causing a price increase. I shall do the decent thing and refrain from further purchases. (apart from the Loccitane TSV maybe, it is coming up to Christmas, after all):sad:

Surely there must be a trading standard issue if the presenters are constantly touting a "no quibble" returns policy. Just the other night AY was gushing about trying beauty products she was presenting and send them back if you dont like them. They should be legally obliged to state this on screen.

Surely there must be a trading standard issue if the presenters are constantly touting a "no quibble" returns policy. Just the other night AY was gushing about trying beauty products she was presenting and send them back if you dont like them. They should be legally obliged to state this on screen.

Yes, I think you are right, and I am going to take it up with the Office of Fair Trading, and the Advertising Standards.

They do actually give a refund but it's afterwards that they contact people to look at reducing returns levels so I think they could argue that they do operate a no quibble money back system.

As for Lulu claiming her looks are due to using her products that would be an interesting one for the ASA!

They do actually give a refund but it's afterwards that they contact people to look at reducing returns levels so I think they could argue that they do operate a no quibble money back system.

they quibble after they have given the money back!

they quibble after they have given the money back!

I know what you mean but they would probably say that they do give a refund without quibbling.

Latest posts

Back