Toshiba Notebook TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Might it be like some of the other items when dispatched by the manufacturer, they let QVC know when they have all been shipped. Then they update your account. I have received items when they still showed as "in process" on my account.

I'm sure Dale said that it was coming from thier Liverpool warehouse and that is why the postage was cheaper.

I would give them a call if its still in process to see if there is a problem.

Good News - mine has shipped.
I checked QVC account and it says shipped, not had an e.mail telling me it has been dispatched though.

Do QVC send us the Royal Mail tracking number so i can check its whereabouts?

I remember it saying they were shipping them by RM special Delivery.
Just hope they don't get held up in the postal strikes!

Nice to see QVC not charging a ridiculous P & P this time on these Netbooks!

Mine is showing shipped today but I havent had the email yet either to say its shipped.
My Loccitane AD was showing shipped 16th and I received the email today to tell me it had been shipped so they seem to be a bit slow sending the confirmation emails

Dont think we get the tracking emails simon but surely delivery will be quick if it is sent Special Delivery :thinking2:

Mine is showing shipped today but I havent had the email yet either to say its shipped.
My Loccitane AD was showing shipped 16th and I received the email today to tell me it had been shipped so they seem to be a bit slow sending the confirmation emails

Dont think we get the tracking emails simon but surely delivery will be quick if it is sent Special Delivery :thinking2:

Well it should be quick, after all SD is a next day delivery service but who knows!!! :laughing:

sounds as if we`re all waiting on the door step for the big arrival ! Let`s hope none of us are disappointed :smirk:

I order the SBC TSV oon Weds I got the email it had been shipped, 2 hours later it was delivered.

Not had the e.mail but my Toshiba NB200 has arrived by Royal Mail Special Delivery - and it is Fab!
Much better than it looked on the TV and really light.

Mine has now arrived but I have to wait till Sunday to open it :(

But BB you have to open it to make sure it survived transit ok!!! ;)

Tip for everyone who got the netbook, disable the "Toshiba USB Sleep and Charge" function as having that enabled will cause the battery to rundown by quite a large percentage even when the netbook is shutdown.

well i got tempted as it would be useful to use as they wer chatting [ i too had a hard job hearing the young chappie talk about it....muffled chit chat ]...

Mine also was shipped on 17th but NOTHING yet and postie has been today! Does it come with the regular postie SD :?: :FUME:

I would have thought it would come with the postie in the van. The Toshiba box itself is not huge but no doubt QVC will have put it inside another box which would be a bit bigger.

Because we live so rurally sazza the postie has to deliver to us in his van, so fingers crossed for a delivery tomorrow!

Ah I see. So much for SD being next day eh? Mind you I sent some SD a few weeks back should have arrived on Friday person didn't get it till the Tuesday!!! :hump:

But BB you have to open it to make sure it survived transit ok!!! ;)

OH has been home and hidden it now so will just have to wait, at least it will be something to look forward to :cool2:

Mine also was shipped on 17th but NOTHING yet and postie has been today! Does it come with the regular postie SD :?: :FUME:

Mine came this morning with postie in a van, we are usually a day later with next day deliveries due to living in the Highlands :tongue2:
Hope you get yours tomorrow Jabba

Latest posts

Back