Christmas in July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am clearly on my own here. I love Christmas in July although I have to admit I have not given in and actually bought anything today.

I am clearly on my own here. I love Christmas in July although I have to admit I have not given in and actually bought anything today.

Not on your own.I like it too.Haven't bought anything either but lots of the stuff shown was on Last clicks previously & I did buy some,then :)

Oh my goodness - a craft Christmas TSV...

I cannot think of anything worse at the moment*.

*And I'm a craft lover!

Ever noticed you can buy hot cross buns all year round now - and I love them :D. But Christmas in July :mad: Let's get summer out of the way first PLEASE !

I love Christmas in July too... normally, but not this year. Same cruddy old stuff thats been hanging around in last clicks since last year and as for those things made out of wire, well, words fail me!:mad:

Ever noticed you can buy hot cross buns all year round now - and I love them :D. But Christmas in July :mad: Let's get summer out of the way first PLEASE !

I am one of those weird people who can't abide Summer, with it's heat, endless burning, too hot to sleep, so I am glad to see Christmas in July, but this year I agree Sue - it was rubbish!

not this year

I'm not sure if to be pleased or not :confused: ..I normally love Christmas in July and buy loads but this year, nope nothing .. I was watching .. but nothing caught my eye was very sad, but, it saved me £'s I guess.

I rather liked the Black Christmas tree but it was soooo too small and I wanted it with blue lights.

QVC if you read this pleezzZe get a Black Christmas Tree in with Blue LED lights in time 4 xmas!

ThanQ xx ;)

I am one of those weird people who can't abide Summer, with it's heat, endless burning, too hot to sleep, so I am glad to see Christmas in July, but this year I agree Sue - it was rubbish!

Not a craft lover, but I think all of QVC is pants at the moment!

Latest posts

Back