Subliminal Advertising (almost)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Subliminal Advertising (almost)

It may have been going on for sometime and I just havent noticed it before, but just as Q technology started , it said "Q Technology, in association with Blockbuster.co.uk". It was very quick and I almost missed it. Even now I am wondering if I imagined it. Its a bit like having an advert in QVC isnt it?

baileyboo Guest

I was watching this morning, if you bought the tsv item, you got 2 months free trial Blockbuster rental dvd/bluray.
    Dale said there are other deals out there that give you 1 month free trial, but QVC were giving 2 months.

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

You probably did see it. If you go to blockbuster.co.uk website QVC are advertising at the top

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baileyboo View Post
    I was watching this morning, if you bought the tsv item, you got 2 months free trial Blockbuster rental dvd/bluray.
    Dale said there are other deals out there that give you 1 month free trial, but QVC were giving 2 months.
    Ahhhhh, thanks baileyboo, I havent watched any of the technology and that explains it. Thought I had cottoned on to QVC's evil dastardly plan :52: