Beauty Day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Daisy2911

Registered Shopper
I've been tempted by the 3 easy pays on QVC.. Have been watching the L'Occitane Show & have gone for the 'Try Me', so I can try lots from different ranges & of course, loved the fab bag, lol.. Thought the value was good, though they did have a Bergamot set, all small sizes, for £35! Far too expensive.. Was also tempted by the Cherry Blossom EDT on 3 easy pays (web exclusive).. 3 Easy Pays is a big incentive..they should definitely do it more often, as I had no intention of buying anything today.. Am well excited now :grin:

If anyone was after GHD's, they have some on 3 Easy Pays, exclusively on the web..

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend :wave2:

I'm hopeless. I have bought a Microplane foot file, some A'kin stuff, L'Occitane supersize things, and L'Occitane other stuff. I should just not watch really. I wanted the try me but people on here talked me out of it - I'm very jealous that you have it! :envy:

I am so happy. I have got the 20 peice bare escentuals kit for around £43, even though I got it on advanced orders, I cannot wait to get it!

I'm hopeless. I have bought a Microplane foot file, some A'kin stuff, L'Occitane supersize things, and L'Occitane other stuff. I should just not watch really. I wanted the try me but people on here talked me out of it - I'm very jealous that you have it! :envy:

The footfile is brilliant, I don't think you will regret buying that.

I'm a bit fed up so fancy buying something, I don't really care what, just something, but I know I shouldn't.

I am so happy. I have got the 20 peice bare escentuals kit for around £43, even though I got it on advanced orders, I cannot wait to get it!

I debated that but I have a glimmer and it doesn't stay on very well. Is it just that one - are the other eye colours better do you think? I think the one I had in a TSV is glimpse or something - it's a green sort of colour.

The footfile is brilliant, I don't think you will regret buying that.

I'm a bit fed up so fancy buying something, I don't really care what, just something, but I know I shouldn't.

Do you think? I see there are about 275 reviews and most of them are good? In winter my feet don't look good after 4 months solid in boots.....

I know what you mean - I'm a bit like that today which is why I've bought a lot of un-needed tosh but I shall look forward to trying it all out - how sad am I? :nod:

Do you think? I see there are about 275 reviews and most of them are good? In winter my feet don't look good after 4 months solid in boots.....

I know what you mean - I'm a bit like that today which is why I've bought a lot of un-needed tosh but I shall look forward to trying it all out - how sad am I? :nod:
As sad as me!

Ive been very good and havent been tempted to buy anything, but LE is on so its still early days lol

But you have bought some great things Aragorn.. im jealous of your supersize things and of the bunny in your pic! Haha... (I keep guinea pigs myself).... By the way, Aragorn is on tv tonight, LOTR is on at 7pm.. He is well nice! :grin:

But you have bought some great things Aragorn.. im jealous of your supersize things and of the bunny in your pic! Haha... (I keep guinea pigs myself).... By the way, Aragorn is on tv tonight, LOTR is on at 7pm.. He is well nice! :grin:

Bless thank you - the rabbit is my Frodo. My tortoise is Gandalf. I love the noise guinea pigs make - I'm sure there's a language in there somewhere! And I think Viggo is just gorgeous!!! But only in LOTR - in everything else he looks a bit weedy. It's the only film I think Orlando looks good in too (as does Haldir of Llorien) - is it weird to fancy the pants off an elf? Viggo could do with some supersize L'Occitane - there was a press article last year saying his co-stars refused to share a trailer with him because of the smell due to a lack of good personal hygiene. Yeuch.

I debated that but I have a glimmer and it doesn't stay on very well. Is it just that one - are the other eye colours better do you think? I think the one I had in a TSV is glimpse or something - it's a green sort of colour.

I love thier eyeshadows, they all are great to me. Give them at try.

I was going to be so good today but have been swayed by easy pays, have bought the Smashbox Halo little size and some L'Occitane, was going to spend the day ironing and gardening, but have been qcving instead.Now off to eat choccy biscuits, oh well it is Saturday and I can't be strong all the time!

Bless thank you - the rabbit is my Frodo. My tortoise is Gandalf. I love the noise guinea pigs make - I'm sure there's a language in there somewhere! And I think Viggo is just gorgeous!!! But only in LOTR - in everything else he looks a bit weedy. It's the only film I think Orlando looks good in too (as does Haldir of Llorien) - is it weird to fancy the pants off an elf? Viggo could do with some supersize L'Occitane - there was a press article last year saying his co-stars refused to share a trailer with him because of the smell due to a lack of good personal hygiene. Yeuch.

Oh what fab names.. Frodo the rabbit and Gandalf the tortoise.. Mine are Meggie & Poppet (who could squeak for England btw) :grin:

I agree with you about Aragorn, hes just so cool in the film.. But like Orlando, im not as keen on them in modern day films.. Think they just suit the fantasy era, lol.. Loved Sean Bean too, so heroic in the end!

I bet he would of needed tons of L'Occitane when making the films :thinking2:

Oh what fab names.. Frodo the rabbit and Gandalf the tortoise.. Mine are Meggie & Poppet (who could squeak for England btw) :grin:

I agree with you about Aragorn, hes just so cool in the film.. But like Orlando, im not as keen on them in modern day films.. Think they just suit the fantasy era, lol.. Loved Sean Bean too, so heroic in the end!

I bet he would of needed tons of L'Occitane when making the films :thinking2:

Sean Bean is helluva sexy, all of the time. I'd forgotten about him, thank you! He's of the "you're so pretty I could cry" club. I would quite happily share both my new L'Occitane and my shower with that man.

Those are just lovely names - you will have to put a photo on your profile page so we can see!!!

Treated meself to a Smashbox Eyeliner in " Peacock" cant wait to get it.

That'll tide me over till we "eventually" get a TSV!!!!

Only got the liner off qvc cos Jayne hasnt got the Peacock one, kept checking but sadly not!! and she told me she didnt know when she was getting it!

Latest posts

Back