Beauty Day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Talking of treats, I think Helen from Nails Inc's treat was working with Charlie again. She was so over the top and couldn't stop laughing, I didn't realise he was so witty and amusing :thinking2:

The two of them work so well together. They constantly laugh and have fun. But I was cringing at the models nails...... they couldn't have picked a worse person to model nail varnish ! Her nails didn't even reach the top of her fingers. I hate seeing nails that short with nail varnish on. It just looks awful !

I'm sure they have better models than her for a show like that.

The two of them work so well together. They constantly laugh and have fun. But I was cringing at the models nails...... they couldn't have picked a worse person to model nail varnish ! Her nails didn't even reach the top of her fingers. I hate seeing nails that short with nail varnish on. It just looks awful !

I'm sure they have better models than her for a show like that.

Yes, they didn't show her much did they? Sally's nails looked great, she's one of the better models, imo, always smiley but not silly like Beth.

Talking of treats, I think Helen from Nails Inc's treat was working with Charlie again. She was so over the top and couldn't stop laughing, I didn't realise he was so witty and amusing :thinking2:

The 'Rodeo Drive' thing had me in stitches. I love them together and think Helen is really funny.

The 'Rodeo Drive' thing had me in stitches. I love them together and think Helen is really funny.

I think that Helen is a great guest. She's got loads of charisma - a bit like the late, great Lee from Philosophy used to have.

I too got the L'occitane try me was the bag that got me, that and the fact I love all things L'occitane. The Decleor Hydra Floral and system corps, and the Bare escentuals box of goodies all on 3ep :cheeky:

I am so happy. I have got the 20 peice bare escentuals kit for around £43, even though I got it on advanced orders, I cannot wait to get it!

I ordered one too - on Advanced order though.... It looks great !!!!

I've just discovered that Bare Escentuals have introduced a matte foundation, which is free of Bismouth Oxychoride. I wonder if this will filter through to QVC UK.

managed to resist all day and instead got out all the stuff I already have and gave myself a Spa day...
Molton brown bath soak (ginseng I miss you)
ojon'd my hair
nail envied my nails and painted them with Leighton denny
Liz earled my face after using a gatineau mask
make up with some smashbox
full body scrub and l'occitane body lotion
microplaned my tootsies
Tova perfume

At this point seeing tons of stuff I didn't even get round to using I realised that I really didn't need anything,

i had run out of l'occitane handcreams and ojon shine&protect products, so i placed my orders. glad for the EzP:up2:

I succombed to the mini Halo with brush. I just love this product and it'll be great to have one small enough to cart around!

Em xXx

well I have sinned again girls!! and I am past caring!
got the mini halo with brush after deciding earlier on in the week that BE is not for me
also the l'occitane try me(the make up bag swung it)
and some l'occitane handwashes, my all time fave stuff
so glad of the EZ pays and the l'occitane stuff will come in handy for table presssies at Christmas(sorry I know its only September):giggle:

Got the ojon TSV and the ojon rub out cleanser in the new applicator bottle. Could have bought lots of other things, but resisted as I have far too much already at home to use up.

managed to resist all day and instead got out all the stuff I already have and gave myself a Spa day...
Molton brown bath soak (ginseng I miss you)
ojon'd my hair
nail envied my nails and painted them with Leighton denny
Liz earled my face after using a gatineau mask
make up with some smashbox
full body scrub and l'occitane body lotion
microplaned my tootsies
Tova perfume

At this point seeing tons of stuff I didn't even get round to using I realised that I really didn't need anything,

I do that too! Usually while watching QVC. It really does make me feel that I have "enough" for now. :D

I bought the TSV, the supersizes of the ultra hydrating which will last me over a year and Tova Cactine emollient duo that DD has been asking me to get her for ages as its the only thing she likes to use on her lips

Latest posts

Back