Claire sutton

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gem Genie

Registered Shopper
Not only is her voice so sickly to listen to but she really should get her facts straight.

She really is not very well informed at all is she?

Blonde Bimbo springs to mind.

They may get their jobs originally because they look attractive but how they hold onto them is a mystery to me.

I expect a knowledgeable presentation on QVC. After all, we're not talking Bid TV or Price Drop here !!!

Claire Sutton

I must admit, although I don't like to bitch about presenters, I was watching her the other night and found her very irritating. It was as though she was talking to a class of infants. Also thought her hair looked too bright or something. All in all, she was quite annoying.

:(

She drives me nuts, she talks to us like we are five years old. I would imagine that she sees her annoying baby voice as being quite 'theatre' and 'dahling', given her background, but its not, its just irritating and childish.

She drives me nuts, she talks to us like we are five years old. I would imagine that she sees her annoying baby voice as being quite 'theatre' and 'dahling', given her background, but its not, its just irritating and childish.

Spot on!:D, baby voiced without a doubt and very very irritating:eek:

We have said this about Claire for a while now, that she talks in that silly voice and also talks over the Guests and that she doesn`t seem to let them get a word in, but at the end of the day if she was no good, she would not still be working there.

I can`t bear her either by the way !!!!!

Maybe she would find some of our voices irritating and childish if she had to listen to them too:rolleyes:

She may well do, but I dont inflict it on the general public for a living, and at least my voice is genuine, I'm sure she doesn't use that silly affected voice when shes having a barney with her other half!

Well said Choppysocks.

If they're in the public eye they have to be prepared to take the flack.

They can either ignore it or change and make themselves more endearing.

Well being a man, I can't not be a fan of her, but she's a lousy presenter (or has been one lately).

Another fan here too! And Choppysocks: she may not use that voice when she's having a barney with her husband, but she probably does use it when she's talking to her children, one of which has Down's Syndrome (found this out in the blurb about her on the presenters info on the QVC site).

Oh, and Choppysocks, I'm honestly not making a cheap shot guilt trip point on you there, just genuinely making a case for her. Regardless, I guess I just like Claire!:)

Latest posts

Back