Jurlique

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rudolf

Registered Shopper
Did anyone see the Jurlique hour at lunchtime?

The guest presenter was very poised and ladylike and had the most lovely skin.

Has anyone tried the range?

:)

Ooooo but with your 30 day money back guarantee you'd be silly not to try it :D:D:D:D

Only ever seen the range once before when Ali Y was literally presenting actually so that we could see literally all the products in the range whatsoever, so I literally switched off actually after 10 minutes, but from what I saw it literally looked lovely actually...though v expensive;).

Only ever seen the range once before when Ali Y was literally presenting actually so that we could see literally all the products in the range whatsoever, so I literally switched off actually after 10 minutes, but from what I saw it literally looked lovely actually...though v expensive;).

I have literally decided, I actually, for you, cannot afford at this price point...

Did anyone see the bit where Lady Franks asked her about her age and that she had really good skin, then she said im 43 a little bit older than you and your skin is so much better than mine... Yeah, thats perhaps coz she eats for starters!:eek:

Did anyone see the bit where Lady Franks asked her about her age and that she had really good skin, then she said im 43 a little bit older than you and your skin is so much better than mine... Yeah, thats perhaps coz she eats for starters!:eek:

Yes - non work day today - I watched the whole hour. I thought the guest was a really good advert for the product -lovely skin and a very calm and feminine lady. She made Ms Franks look even more manic eyed than usual...

I have used it and it is a lovely range - a little goes a long way - admit it is expensive. Lovely to use but I don't know that it does any more for your skin than other ranges, smells gorgeous too.:cool:

Would it be any good for twenty somethings like me who has large pores, dehydrated skin and hormonal acne?!!! (God what a looker!):cool:

They have products for oily skin. SpaceNK sell the full range and jurlique do have a website where you can do a skin test.

I doubt you are anywhere near your description of yourself Mini Minx

won't most people look like they have good skin if they wear enough/good makeup which they will for presenting - unless its LE, BE or MOP where they do a whole look in one show.

They have products for oily skin. SpaceNK sell the full range and jurlique do have a website where you can do a skin test.

I doubt you are anywhere near your description of yourself Mini Minx

Ah thanks, i think there's a Space NK at the Trafford Centre, will take a look next time i go. Ta :D

Jurlique is a good range. Pricey, yes! Ingredients excellent: no, and I mean no, nasties (ie preservatives etc) in them. I used the lavender hand cream ages ago (when I was a young, free and single career girl) and it was absolutely a dream: not greasy, yet rich - wonderful. I wish it didn't cost so much, and I mean that most sincerely folks!

Latest posts

Back