KVZ TSV Thursday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well good for you! At least you would experience what it is like which is more than most people do. Perhaps you would appreciate your steak sandwich even more if you had to slaughter a cow. ILiving in the country I have seen and heard animals being killed and it isn't very pleasant.

I have slaughtered my own sheep & I do eat meat & yes, actually I would appreciate it more as at least I'd know exactly where the meat comes from!
I buy & wear leather & tend to avoid PVC/vinyl wherever I can, as it (unlike leather, which is a by-product, a renewable source & environmentally friendly!), PVC/vinyl is almost completely non-degradable, about as un-environmentally friendly as you can get, carcinogenic in some forms & wasteful & polluting in its manufacture!

Having heard that KVZ bags are now not merely manufactured but apparently owned by a Chinese company, I wouldn't touch them with the proverbial bargepole, as I wouldn't trust a Chinese owned company as far as I could throw it, they're bad enough when they're just making stuff for other people!

Who knows by whom & by what manufacturing processes these bags are now made, if indeed it is true that KVZ sold up some time ago? I do all I can to avoid buying Chinese manufactured goods on principle, they are one of the biggest polluters of the planet & completely unethical towards both their workforces & ultimate customers in their working conditions, politics & manufacturing methods!

Anyway, without people like me, cattle & sheep etc. would become extinct, as nobody would keep them just to sit in fields & look pretty & as a natural omnivore, I don't feel the remotest bit guilty for eating meat or wearing leather & never will!
(KVZ bags are chavvy & horrible anyway, irrespective of what they're made from! lol)

Having just watched the TSV prog. I think these bags are absolutely vile.Apologies to those that like them but I've rarely seen anything so cheap looking and garish:mysmilie_73:
A bag certainly doesn't have to be leather, but it does have to be nice:mysmilie_11:

I'm sure I heard a T caller say she had over 80 KVZ bags.!!!!!!!!
The TSV is cheap looking for £60.00 ish with P&P IMO.

I have slaughtered my own sheep & I do eat meat & yes, actually I would appreciate it more as at least I'd know exactly where the meat comes from!
I buy & wear leather & tend to avoid PVC/vinyl wherever I can, as it (unlike leather, which is a by-product, a renewable source & environmentally friendly!), PVC/vinyl is almost completely non-degradable, about as un-environmentally friendly as you can get, carcinogenic in some forms & wasteful & polluting in its manufacture!

Having heard that KVZ bags are now not merely manufactured but apparently owned by a Chinese company, I wouldn't touch them with the proverbial bargepole, as I wouldn't trust a Chinese owned company as far as I could throw it, they're bad enough when they're just making stuff for other people!

Who knows by whom & by what manufacturing processes these bags are now made, if indeed it is true that KVZ sold up some time ago? I do all I can to avoid buying Chinese manufactured goods on principle, they are one of the biggest polluters of the planet & completely unethical towards both their workforces & ultimate customers in their working conditions, politics & manufacturing methods!

Anyway, without people like me, cattle & sheep etc. would become extinct, as nobody would keep them just to sit in fields & look pretty & as a natural omnivore, I don't feel the remotest bit guilty for eating meat or wearing leather & never will!
(KVZ bags are chavvy & horrible anyway, irrespective of what they're made from! lol)

Frankly, I can't argue with anything that you have said above kitten!!Personally I couldn't kill an animal and I find the though of eating meat revolting but that is just me.

Having just watched the TSV prog. I think these bags are absolutely vile.Apologies to those that like them but I've rarely seen anything so cheap looking and garish:mysmilie_73:
A bag certainly doesn't have to be leather, but it does have to be nice:mysmilie_11:

Yes, yes, and yes! Horrid looking things, in my opinion. I buy a bag because it combines good looks with usefulness and I don't care what it is made from, apart from cloth, as I hate the feel of cloth. It's not particularly that they are vinyl, it's because, in my opinion, they look cheap and tacky for the (extortionate) price.

You're right. She talks about it here: http://blogs.qvcuk.com/glen_campbel...land.html?cm_re=MH-_-Banner-_-KathyVanZeeland

Personally, ANY bag that fastens with a magnetic clasp is a no-no for me. A pickpocket's dream in my opinion.

I have a few Tig bags that are magnetic closures and i really dont have a problem with them. There is usually a zipped compartment where i keep valuables etc. and the normal carp that collects in my bags sits in the rest. admittedly i was a tad dubious the first time but the magnets are so strong you do have to pull to get in... even at the edges lol

OK... QVC US have a KVZ bag on as TSV today. its very nearly tasteful! talk about double standard!

Latest posts

Back