Dale looking dishy!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lol, I knew it would catch up with me.
I'm burning the midnight oil (again ... & every night) makes min a dull girl (the term 'girl' is used loosely you understand).

For a minute there I thought I read words like "Dale handsome" & "Fancy" :grin:

Now comeon Minim, give it a go, you know you want to. Imagine it , go on go on go on.
Sorry watching Father Ted earlier and thats stuck in my head ...............

I think Dale is flippin gorgeous. I also don't find him smug or conceited at all and he is very professional in his presentation.

Unlike that smarmy Charlie whose voice is so nasal and he really loves himself.

Stuart Grainger - Cor!!

Dale is sometimes a bit "salesman smarmy" but I think he is a very attractive man. The perfect combo is him presenting with honora ralph, or the lizard as some folks call him. I used to date younger men, but my tastes have changed now. Hypothetically speaking of course, being happily married and all

Dale looks like my psychologist.....which is probably why I want to headbutt him every time I see him on screen :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dale, very handsome, but then I also like George Clooony and Cary Grant hmmmmmmm, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Jon Bon Jovie... anyone with a dimple... (Stop it, behave, I'm married)

Someone said that Dale looks good for his age...............what is his age? Also he only seems to work at week-ends on QVC what does he do the rest of the week? No big deal...I'm just curious.

Dale dishy? Should've gone to Specsavers ;P

(and who's Stuart Grainger anyway? ;) )

Dale makes me think that he knows how ridiculous some of the products are and that all the superlatives he comes out with are done somewhat tongue in cheek, he seems to be longing to just take the p@!! at times

As a straight male, even I have to admit that he is good looking!

His hair is just like mine, except that I can't afford to get mine coiffered (sp?)

Latest posts

Back