Mally Beauty TSV - 16/12/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wow, no other colour cosmetics will be able to match these number of pieces in a TSV. Let's hope they are not tiny and under £40.

There was a one time only last christmas (ish) with the same title - 200279. Was good value. Can only hope that there are new colours, but anything has got to be better than the last TSV :clapping:

Oh Ian how childish of them! I'm surprised they haven't offered you a job, you know your way around their website better than their web designers! Year ago I worked with a genius at hacking, bit of a maverick, so the management put him in charge of security!

You're still a customer afterall, they should treat you as they woukd anyone else.

Jude xx

Bet there's a liquid lipstick, evercolor eyeshadow, mascara and eyeliner. Maybe a poreless face defender? Just guessing what the Mally favourites are. I already have these items and don't want to stockpile make up so probably won't buy this time. I find skin care and handwash much quicker to use up, my make up lasts aged so no need for a stash of it. I like to use what I have before buying new.

Oh Ian how childish of them! I'm surprised they haven't offered you a job, you know your way around their website better than their web designers! Year ago I worked with a genius at hacking, bit of a maverick, so the management put him in charge of security!

You're still a customer afterall, they should treat you as they woukd anyone else.

Jude xx

well i must generate a lot of things of all i post on here oh well there loss

There was a one time only last christmas (ish) with the same title - 200279. Was good value. Can only hope that there are new colours, but anything has got to be better than the last TSV :clapping:

I remember - it was 3 mascaras, 3 lipglosses, 3 shadow sticks and 3 eyeliners with gift bags. I hope it's not something like that - good value, but I don't give makeup as presents and I don't want 3 mascaras!

Thanks for the warning, I can then avoid having to see rentagob, just the sound of Mallys voive, like nails on a blackboard.

I e-mailed customer services and this is the response

"Thank you for contacting QVC.

I am sorry but I do not have any information of what is included in the
Mally My Favourite Things collection. This is because the item has not yet
been aired. The Mally show is due to be aired throughout the 16/12.

If you contact us the day before we can let you have this information and
it will also be on the web page the day before"

Have just listed a Mascara Duo in the Drop if anyone is interested...

Had my Mally share the love kit back and I adore it all, apart from the Mascara that is totally the wrong shape brush for me!!

I slapped it all on today and went out shopping. It had quite an effect ;) brightened my day it did :cool: he he!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hiya,
I love Mally's foundation, mascara and eye shadow stick ( think they're called ever colour?). I 'd love a set with lots of the eye shadow sticks as I only have the brown one.

Does anyone have any details of this yet ? probably too early but you never know.

Does anyone have any details of this yet ? probably too early but you never know.

According to the qvc us forum, there is a tsv there on the 12th and is similar to last year's one with the 3 of everything including giftbags. The shadow sticks have the new age rebel formula. The set last year was definitely called Mally's favourites.
I guess she is bringing us the same kit as it's all about giving to friends etc so they can try the brand and buy it themselves so she can sell more stuff! haha.. I do like some of her stuff but the eyeliner in onyx is worst i've owned! Strange cos the brown is fine.

Hiya,
I love Mally's foundation, mascara and eye shadow stick ( think they're called ever colour?). I 'd love a set with lots of the eye shadow sticks as I only have the brown one.

Mally does a set with shadow sticks but not on qvc uk website at the moment.
She has a holiday collection of shadow sticks on qvc us, maybe she will be bringing them here! They were an OTO there too! I think it contains 5 shades, Gunmetal, Saddle Shimmer, Taupe. Champagne, Purple Rain :D

Latest posts

Back