Mally Beauty TSV - 16/12/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not for me if it's those colours. All the lipcolours sound awful, I can't stand purple and would never wear green eye liner. It would be just the mascara for me, and can wait a good 6 months before I run out.

Yes will have to wait and see on Sunday. I don't want purple eyeshadow or green eyeliner either. Will be interested to see the price I think it will be quite expensive.

Qvc usa sell this configuration set (different colours) at $65.74 item A228836.

Not for me if it's those colours. All the lipcolours sound awful, I can't stand purple and would never wear green eye liner. It would be just the mascara for me, and can wait a good 6 months before I run out.

I would have said I would never wear a green eyeliner until I got one as a freebie. I never ever wear green clothes, never have, never will. But my green eyeliner is very kind. Haven't seen the colour of this but mine is dark forest green/brown. It is so forgiving and much more flattering than black or even brown. And I'm a dark eyed brunette with black eyelashes.

You still might hate it though :eek:)

I dont fancy anything like emerald green eyeliner but I have a greeny/ bronzey/ khaki-ish one and it looks very sort of exotic with my eyes (greeny hazel). Also there is a lovely mermaidy metallic green eye cream in the little Frontcover moondance set I got which is stunning.

the price is on now

Mally 12 Piece My Favourite Things Collection

QVC Price: £53.75

Today's Special Value Price :

£43.92

P&P: £4.95

Still need to see it on tv to make my mind up.

with P&P about £50 not for me. These beauty TSV are really creeping up in price.

They must be expecting it to sell out as I have found 3 OTO's

Mally 5 Piece Shadow Stick Collection

QVC Price: £30.25

One Time Only Price :

£24.96

P&P: £3.95
item 201518

Mally 2 Piece Ultimate Lip System

QVC Price: £19.76

One Time Only Price :

£13.27

P&P: £2.95
item 222591 in a choice of colours mauve, peach, pink rose, reddish brown, shimmering nudes and sweet pink

Mally Evercolour Lasting Liner For Eyes

QVC Price: £21.52

One Time Only Price :

£15.90

P&P: £2.95
item 229775 black or brown

Thanks for posting the oto. Am tempted to try the eye shadow collection. Can anyone recommend them?

I am not sure what the colours are in the eyeshadow OTO but I have one from the last but one TSV and they are fantastic. Easy to apply, last all day and I use it almost daily. Would definately re-purchase. Will wait for the TSV as I do have some female gifts to buy so I can offload the green and purple and black to people who it would suit better than me. The main thing is keeping the mascaras, brown eyeliner and the neutral eyeshadow (if there is one!)

Hey everyone just in case no one else has posted this the TSV is now available to buy on the website. I decided to go for the Try me set and possibly the OTO eyeshadows instead x

I would have said I would never wear a green eyeliner until I got one as a freebie. I never ever wear green clothes, never have, never will. But my green eyeliner is very kind. Haven't seen the colour of this but mine is dark forest green/brown. It is so forgiving and much more flattering than black or even brown. And I'm a dark eyed brunette with black eyelashes.

You still might hate it though :eek:)

Lucky Tink I so wish I was brunette! I am blonde hair, blue eyes with light skintone and no green in my wardrobe excrpt a sludgy green/grey top that I do wear loads. I never put pink or purple near my eyes, and only use pink on the lips in a sheer gloss or pinky nude. Pink looks awful on me if it's a bluey tone but ok in bright fuscia or cerise IYKWIM. I need someone to do my colours I think as bubblegum, lilac or purple look like I am about to throw up if I wear it but fuscia looks fab on me! I don't get it either!

I'm blonde with blue eyes and I rarely wear green clothes but I have some Mally ever colour starlight waterproof eyeliners and I wear the green one the most. They last all day as long as I remember not to rub my eyes

Latest posts

Back