Mally Beauty TSV - 16/12/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I loved my last 3 TSV's from Mally. Just 1 tiny gripe is the twist up eyeliners don't seem to last long & tend to break off when applying. The foundations were lovely, sheer & forgiving yet beautiful coverage so the TSV's were worth the money for that alone. Being olive I just had to mix them with a bit of darker MAC as the medium is just a bit too light but the tan I had to send back as I looked like a ooopa loompa! Beware, the tan seems quite orange to me! x

PS, Love to know what the green/brown eyeliner is called mentioned earlier, sounds lovely & I've always wanted to try another colour apart from black & brown :happy: x.

If you mean the one I mentioned Nikki, its an Avon Glimmerstick one but its pretty old and the names worn off. There are only a few colours to choose from though.

Thanks Molly. Have gone for the oto eyeshadow set. Noticed the tsv is on 4 easy pay but not going for it.

I'm getting so confused with the colours!

There is a vid of Alison Young now on QVC website but it doesn't seem to correspond to the description or pics that are up?!? Looked to be a green eyeshadow not liner?!

Hey everyone just in case no one else has posted this the TSV is now available to buy on the website. I decided to go for the Try me set and possibly the OTO eyeshadows instead x

Ive had two of the 'Try me' set as its brilliant value and I love the shadow sticks so I've gone for the OTO - I know I'll use them, don't need lippy or mascara and bought Laura's I-Care eyeliners the other day. TSV is good to break up for gifts but I don't have enough girls to buy for to warrant the purchase and c£50 is too steep just for me.

I'm getting so confused with the colours!

There is a vid of Alison Young now on QVC website but it doesn't seem to correspond to the description or pics that are up?!? Looked to be a green eyeshadow not liner?!

Hmmm, am not so keen now, even the lip colours look a bit weird...think I've just saved myself some money!! :happy:

I haven't ordered the OTO just yet, need to know the colours first.

I have a Mally mascara on the go at the moment plus 1 spare. The one in the try me will be sufficient to see me through the year.

I have a chestnut colour eyeshadow stich already and love it. The Taupe one in the try ne will also be well used as it's great for my colouring. The lipgloss sounds ok, and a spare concealer will be handy as I only have one. The only thing in the try me that I don't think I will use is the black eyeliner as I usually use brown. I could give this as part if my friends pressie, or try it! The price of the Try Me is fantastic, and apart from the liner contains the colours I really want.

The TSV has lipcolours I don't like, 2/3 eyeliners I don't want and the 3 eyeshadows are in colours I would nit use. I am not paying 50 quid just for mascaras, I would be wasting my money.

Ive had two of the 'Try me' set as its brilliant value and I love the shadow sticks so I've gone for the OTO - I know I'll use them, don't need lippy or mascara and bought Laura's I-Care eyeliners the other day. TSV is good to break up for gifts but I don't have enough girls to buy for to warrant the purchase and c£50 is too steep just for me.

Same here, eyeshadow oto :D

I haven't ordered the OTO just yet, need to know the colours first.

I have a Mally mascara on the go at the moment plus 1 spare. The one in the try me will be sufficient to see me through the year.

I have a chestnut colour eyeshadow stich already and love it. The Taupe one in the try ne will also be well used as it's great for my colouring. The lipgloss sounds ok, and a spare concealer will be handy as I only have one. The only thing in the try me that I don't think I will use is the black eyeliner as I usually use brown. I could give this as part if my friends pressie, or try it! The price of the Try Me is fantastic, and apart from the liner contains the colours I really want.

The TSV has lipcolours I don't like, 2/3 eyeliners I don't want and the 3 eyeshadows are in colours I would nit use. I am not paying 50 quid just for mascaras, I would be wasting my money.

I have the chestnut stick too and love it! What's the try me? Seem to have missed that :confused:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

It's got the shadow stick in taupe, a black eyeliner, the duo concealer, mascara and a lip gloss. All in nude tones do it's really wearable. I ordered one, my daughter is desperate for the eye shadow so I've ordered 2 more. It's great value so I'd give it a go

I've just watched Alison Youngs video and the colours on the back of her hand look like the American set I mentioned before.

The colours in that set are

From Mally Beauty.

Includes:

0.06-oz Age Rebel Shadow Stick in Sugar (warm champagne)
0.06-oz Age Rebel Shadow Stick in Jade (green)
0.06-oz Age Rebel Shadow Stick in Burnished Violet (violet)
0.12-oz High Shine Liquid Lipstick in Raspberry (shimmery dark pink)
0.12-oz High Shine Liquid Lipstick in Punch (medium pink)
0.12-oz High Shine Liquid Lipstick in Peach Sorbet (light orange)
Three 0.39-fl-oz Volumizing Mascaras in Black
0.01-oz Evercolor Ultimate Waterproof Eyeliner in Express-O Lane (dark brown)
0.01-oz Evercolor Ultimate Waterproof Eyeliner in Navy (dark navy blue)
0.01-oz Evercolor Ultimate Waterproof Eyeliner in Shimmering Black (shimmery black)
Three mini paper bags with tissue
Made in Canada/Italy/China/USA

Try Me set is item 201244, costs £22 plus postage taking it to 26. It's got full size mascara, full size eyeshadow stick, full size eyeliner, full size concealer and what seems a half size lip gloss in the colours DebraJane states.

I've just watched Alison Youngs video and the colours on the back of her hand look like the American set I mentioned before.

The colours in that set are

From Mally Beauty.

Includes:

0.06-oz Age Rebel Shadow Stick in Sugar (warm champagne)
0.06-oz Age Rebel Shadow Stick in Jade (green)
0.06-oz Age Rebel Shadow Stick in Burnished Violet (violet)
0.12-oz High Shine Liquid Lipstick in Raspberry (shimmery dark pink)
0.12-oz High Shine Liquid Lipstick in Punch (medium pink)
0.12-oz High Shine Liquid Lipstick in Peach Sorbet (light orange)
Three 0.39-fl-oz Volumizing Mascaras in Black
0.01-oz Evercolor Ultimate Waterproof Eyeliner in Express-O Lane (dark brown)
0.01-oz Evercolor Ultimate Waterproof Eyeliner in Navy (dark navy blue)
0.01-oz Evercolor Ultimate Waterproof Eyeliner in Shimmering Black (shimmery black)
Three mini paper bags with tissue
Made in Canada/Italy/China/USA

That's what I thought too!!

Mally 12 Piece My Favourite Things Collection

QVC Price: £53.75

£43.92

P&P: £4.95
4 Easy Pay instalments of £10.98, plus P&P

Contains:

•3 x Volumizing Mascara (10ml) - comes in black. This unique water-resistant formula helps create the look of full and luxurious lashes. The combination of natural waxes and carefully chosen powders gives lashes an instant boost, and the brush works with the powders to help thicken lashes without clumping giving you gorgeous volume that lasts
•3 x Evercolor Ultimate Waterproof Eyeliner (0.28g) - you'll receive one each of Onyx (black), Deepest Brown (brown) and Fierce Forest (green). This eyeliner goes on like a cream with the precision of a pencil. You can apply it thick for a dramatic look, or thin for a subtle look and it never tugs on the delicate eye area. It also provides intense colour without smearing or fading
•3 x High Shine Liquid Lipstick (3.5g) - you'll receive one each of Fuzzy Navel (bright peach), Mally’s Baby (peach shimmer) and Orchid (berry pink). This high-performance product includes a lip primer, lipstick, lip gloss, and lip liner all in one. It provides the perfect amount of colour combined with the sexy high shine of a gloss
•3 x Age Rebel Shadow Stick (1.6g) - you'll receive one each of Purple Rain (purple), Gunmetal (grey) and Twilight (bronze). These creamy, velvety soft shadows glide on smoothly and impart intense colour that stays all day without fading - it's your primer, shadow base and eyeshadow all in one.
•3 x gift bags
This is on the site right now...... in the saturday night gifting section

I'm the same, I really like the eyeshadow sticks but need to know the colours before ordering, sounds good value though, think they were selling a duo for about £20 on the website

Trying not to put this on right before going to bed, Mally is not relaxing! I like alot of her stuff but am not planning to get anything today - I can't afford it for one thing. Also, I don't feel like I need any more of her things at the moment and I'm going through a phase of trying to find cheap high street alternatives with make up and see how they compare. The TSV looks good for splitting up as gifts, but I must admit I don't get on with the shadow sticks - they are good once they are on but I find they drag as you apply which I really don't like. I know alot of people like them though.

I'm not sure why I felt the need to come on here and say this! Maybe it's myself I'm trying to convince...you will not be buying....you will not be buying..
On this occasion though I don't think I will be too tempted. Goodnight!

Trying not to put this on right before going to bed, Mally is not relaxing! I like alot of her stuff but am not planning to get anything today - I can't afford it for one thing. Also, I don't feel like I need any more of her things at the moment and I'm going through a phase of trying to find cheap high street alternatives with make up and see how they compare. The TSV looks good for splitting up as gifts, but I must admit I don't get on with the shadow sticks - they are good once they are on but I find they drag as you apply which I really don't like. I know alot of people like them though.

I'm not sure why I felt the need to come on here and say this! Maybe it's myself I'm trying to convince...you will not be buying....you will not be buying..
On this occasion though I don't think I will be too tempted. Goodnight!

I haven't bought Avon for years but I bought 5 of the Glimmersticks Diamonds eyeliners for £2.50 each (we have a new Avon man who does the rounds) and cannot believe how good they are. They stay put all day! Easy to apply as well. I had been umming and ahhhing about the Mally TSV but the models look really caked in makeup and £50 is a lot of money. I think I'll give it a miss.

Yep same here on this occasion, I think I'll give it a miss too. The green looks a bit dodge on the model to me.

Well, what a mix up !
The colours on screen are nothing like the ones online.
Online the shadows say purple, grey & bronze & I almost ordered before midnight. Thank goodness I didn't as now it's vivid green in there, which I think is vile, and the lip glosses look much more lurid than the ones online.
What a cock up!

Latest posts

Back