Jill Gauntlet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
I use to really like her however on the run up to Xmas shes been on far too much, she does come out with some rubbish. On the Bethlehem lights show she is making out people will think you will need to water the poinsettia hanging baskets, they are nice to look at but there's no mistaking there not real. She also seems to own every item she brings to air so either she lives in a mansion and is incredibly wealthy or she gets most of the items for free and is lying through her teeth.

P.s She does have great hair, would love to know what she uses, :Laugh:

I used to really like her too - but her sales pitch and manner is getting all a bit too desperate for me.Every time I watch her I can only think its like her boss is watching and shes desperate for a "real" QVC job.

I like her hair too - although I liked it more when it was bit edgier with a more dramatic cut in the back and the longer sides.

I used to really like her too - but her sales pitch and manner is getting all a bit too desperate for me.Every time I watch her I can only think its like her boss is watching and shes desperate for a "real" QVC job.

I like her hair too - although I liked it more when it was bit edgier with a more dramatic cut in the back and the longer sides.

Yeah I preferred it when it was more of a bob style , her hair always remind me for Alexis from LO'ccitane I wonder if they use the same products.

No-one can beat Flavia for a shiny and fabulous hairstyle ! - sorry, off piste a bit there.

I think Rainbowdottie is spot on - about being desperate for a qvc job, I imagine there are several long-term guests who wouldn't mind a permanent position either !

Bring back Dexter Moscow at least his voice was pleasant and soft, Jill's is nasal and monotone. OK so Dex's hair isn't as glossy, Jill's wins that battle of the Xmas tat pushers.

Bring back Dexter Moscow at least his voice was pleasant and soft, Jill's is nasal and monotone. OK so Dex's hair isn't as glossy, Jill's wins that battle of the Xmas tat pushers.

What hair?:Hysterical: He is quite an amenable guy; nothing to dislike about him, really. Ms Gauntlet seems to be, not so much a "brand ambassador", as a season specific or nondescript guest for miscellany items. I don't dislike her but, because the items she does front are so wide ranging, I don't attach any particular confidence in her opinions.

If Gill doesn't own the item then her dad has it on his flat balcony. I imagine that the balcony must be very full.
I like Gill's hair too, I hope mine will look as nice once I master my l'oreal steampod.

Why on earth is Dexter doing umbrellas when we all want him doing Christmas? As for Jill, yes, she's pretty, yes, she's got lovely hair but she needs to think out those leggings. Side on. Sorry, it's mean but you are on telly.

CC

ILS - I did mine today, went out in rain, came home, looked in mirror and it's still the best hair I've ever had. Am considering taking Steampod to bed with me as I love "her" so much!

I still wish my hair was as thick as Jill/Gill's, but at least I now have a nice 'do. No more :bandit: days for me!

Latest posts

Back