Bare Esenctuals TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Magsy

Registered Shopper
Anyone know what this might be?

Im still on waitlist for pure compliments set but tbh im happy with the recent smashingbox tsv halo.

Would be handy though to have the 2 colours to use and compare. :33:

I was in House of Fraser Bluewater yesterday and they have a huge Bare Escentuals counter now.

Honeypot

There's a good BE counter in Selfridges Exchange Square in Manchester too. Have bought a Buxom Lipgloss newly released colour from there. It's really nice to see all the colours for eyeshadows, facecolours, blushers, etc. laid out so you can see them properly. Bought a blue eyeshadow as well.:1:

If that's the TSV don't think I'll bother got quite a few eyeshadows in those shades and it looks a really boring set:11:
I love the foundation, but I can't seem to manage the eyeshadows. They always smudge and look too heavy.

The kit (assuming it is the same one) had three brushes with limited edition brown handles - a full flawless finish brush (a lovely brush and one of the best BE does.
It is a real improvement on the flawless foundation brush - much plusher and softer. Plus there was a smudger brush and an angled shadow brush.

All the products are gold infused - there is a gold gossamer powder - lovely for parties. It is for face and body and gives a lovely sheen to shoulders and decollete

There is a mineral veil

Three eye colours - Gilded Taupe / Golden Earth / Gold mine (liner)

Lipstick - Truffle - it is a toffee apricot nude

I've had an e-mail this morning about the TSV - is this the same kit?
Twinklettex

Bare Escentuals is famous for natural answers, so what's the ultimate in shimmering make-up? Yes, you've guessed ... it's bareGold Luxury Collection!

The bareGold Luxury Collection is a whole new angle on bareMinerals natural beauty as we've infused these face and eye colours with genuine gold powder. Designed to reflect light naturally, these golden threads of beauty are the glorious way to glow to create the ultimate attainable beauty collection.

Get the perfect look with the bare Minerals SPF15 Foundation which is available in various shades, then glitz up your eyes gorgeously with the Golden Earth Colour and for an all - over warm body glow make sure you indulge in the Gold Gossamer Face and Body Colour. No wonder we're calling this Today's Special Value the bareGold Luxury Collection.

All these precious items are in the Today's Special Value for the very first time. Join us on Sunday 26th October at 12am, 1am, 4am, 7am, 8am, 11am, 2pm, 5pm, 8pm and 11pm.

See you there

Bare Essentials TSV Details 26th October

Bare Escentuals is famous for natural answers, so what's the ultimate in shimmering make-up? Yes, you've guessed ... it's bareGold Luxury Collection!

The bareGold Luxury Collection is a whole new angle on bareMinerals natural beauty as we've infused these face and eye colours with genuine gold powder. Designed to reflect light naturally, these golden threads of beauty are the glorious way to glow to create the ultimate attainable beauty collection.

Get the perfect look with the bare Minerals SPF15 Foundation which is available in various shades, then glitz up your eyes gorgeously with the Golden Earth Colour and for an all - over warm body glow make sure you indulge in the Gold Gossamer Face and Body Colour. No wonder we're calling this Today's Special Value the bareGold Luxury Collection.

All these precious items are in the Today's Special Value for the very first time. Join us on Sunday 26th October at 12am, 1am, 4am, 7am, 8am, 11am, 2pm, 5pm, 8pm and 11pm.

See you

I love the foundation, but I can't seem to manage the eyeshadows. They always smudge and look too heavy.

They go a bit funny on me too - even the pale colours look like they are going patchy by the end of the day. Don't have that problem with Smashbox.

I love BE but this set just won't work for me. I have very cool tones and golds and other warm colours just look terrible - worse than ill.

I won't be persuaded to buy - after the Laura Gellar TSV I realised I simply can't wear everything - no matter what the value.

not trying to be a misery or anything, but why oh why do bare essentials keep including these boxes? they are always JUST big enough to fit whatever you have bought...could they not do a few more make-up bags or if necessary avoid the cost of producing them then us recycling them and give us some more product instead? if it is for christmas or a first-time buy QVC could always include a gift-wrap option...

Latest posts

Back