Help Support ShoppingTelly:

hi Kiwi
welcome and thanks for letting us have a peek at your goody bag
it looks a little more interesting than mine did last year
and i am jealous *wink* of the NIOD serum

i paid for a ticket to go last year
and i am sort of wondering if the goody bags might vary depending on the day
i.e. invite vs paid for ticket ?

did you get a QVC invite to go yourself ?

p.s. glad to had a nice time

2.p.s. just read the rest of the thread
so can answer my own q above
i.e. you paid for your ticket ...

The Laura Geller blush is called Catalina and its 1.9g so no I don't think it's a full size is it? I haven't used LG before so I'm looking forward to giving it a try. There's a nice TSV coming up on 3rd April that I think I might try, that will have the foundation, a blush/bronzer (not sure as I'm not familiar with it) brush, lip crayon and a couple of other things in a bag. If I can find a picture of that I'll post it too.

(Sorry that I'm posting answers individually, my phone won't allow me to multi quote.

There was a bare minerals TSV there yes but I'm afraid I didn't pay much attention to it sorry! I saw that it has original foundation so didn't look any further, I wear ready. There are some very nice eyeshadow palettes coming out though in browny colours and what looked like a dark plum shade of lipstick. They were in shiny gold packaging.

I'm not sure about the bags being different, there was a big rush of people to get out at the end and we had to pass our ticket to a member of staff to get our bag but there was literally 2000 bags just piled up behind them and they grabbed one and gave them to us so I don't think it looked like they were different for paid/non paid. Me, MIL and SIL had different things in our bags. The majority of the items were the same but some products were different. My mother in law had a taya hair clay that I really wanted to try!

Thanks for all the info. Did Elemis have the whole TSV on show? I'm going on holiday and need to decide whether to ask my DD to order fr me. I'm not sure what is included and sme of the posts seem to be maybe! Hope you can help

Just back from the Beauty Bash I thought it was better than last year and the goodie bag is a big improvement on last years one.
Great TSV coming up from Leighon Denny with lovely couloirs on A/D.
OPI also have a good value TSV and Tarte is looking good but will have to wait until June for one.
Bit disappointed with BareMinerals and the next Laura Geller TSV. The BareMinerals just looks boring and the Laura Geller is not going to suit everyone.
Just my views so people might feel different.

Does anyone have any details on the Tarte TSV and when it is please.

There is a photo on Facebook, but you have to belong to it to see.

Its in June, no date. Full size foundation brown tube, pencil eye?, the big round palette with eyeshadows, blush and highlighter, brush, lipstick and looks like a double ended which I think is mascara.

here is the link on Facebook, but as I said unless you belong to Facebook might not see it.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1109030392449485&set=gm.823809607745130&type=3&theater

Hi kiwi, and welcome to the forum. Your nails look fab! Re the LG blush, that is not the full size. I believe that is 4.5g.

Thanks to everyone who posted pics. What a shame the vendors could not give freebies, but I hope you all had a good time and enjoyed the goodie bags.

The Elemis TSVs look very tempting but I have a horrible feeling they are going to be expensive.

:mysmilie_357: Kiwi

Glad you had a good time at the BB, sounds like you were well-organised. Did you have to rush and book up your treatments, or was it a bit more relaxed?

The goodie bag looks to have some interesting products - a mix of the familiar and the new. Hope you enjoy them as much as you enjoyed the BB session.

Just back from the Beauty Bash I thought it was better than last year and the goodie bag is a big improvement on last years one.
Great TSV coming up from Leighon Denny with lovely couloirs on A/D.
OPI also have a good value TSV and Tarte is looking good but will have to wait until June for one.
Bit disappointed with BareMinerals and the next Laura Geller TSV. The BareMinerals just looks boring and the Laura Geller is not going to suit everyone.
Just my views so people might feel different.

thanks for the feedback, much appreciated
interesting to hear you say about improvement of goody bag from last year
that was my impression too,
as i would have been well hapyy with the one Kiwi showed us
vs the one i got last year is still untouched

No I didn't have to rush. But I do think we fell lucky. OPI happened to be the first stall that took our eye so we queued there for a few minutes first and ended up getting the last 3 slots for treatments! Originally I wasn't bothered about getting my nails done, it was SIL that wanted it. But when I found there was space I figured it would be nice to treat myself after all so I did. Our appointment was 5:30 so the last one and worked out well because it meant we could look around and try things out without risking a smudge all day. I really wanted to try the taya products and an appointment wasn't needed for there, we went to look and the lady asked if we would like our hair done! We also got asked if we wanted our hand massage so no appointment needed there either. The whole day was lovely and relaxed actually, I had a really nice time I'm pleasantly surprised after reading some reviews saying it had been ruined without samples etc from previous years.

Do you have any photos of your bag last year? I wonder if they've packed them up more this year after people's disappointment from the previous year aswell as the fact there's no samples. I'm really looking forward to trying some of the things I've had. I've got quite angry skin on my face at the moment with really uneven skin tone, Alison recommended I try elemis sensitive face wash and sos emergency cream so I'm going to invest, although it's borderline out of my budget at the moment, I'll give it a go. I'm reluctant to try any of my products from my bag for my face at the moment, which is a shame really. But hopefully my skin will be happier soon and I can give them a go.

Welcome to our family Kiwi and enjoy the banter.

I went Tuesday afternoon and had a lovely time. I'm not a huge beauty user so will do photos tomorrow and I'm up for swaps. I'm looking to keep or get the SBC, Leighton Denny and Nexxus hair care

Thanks for all the info. Did Elemis have the whole TSV on show? I'm going on holiday and need to decide whether to ask my DD to order fr me. I'm not sure what is included and sme of the posts seem to be maybe! Hope you can help
Here are some fotos of the upcoming TSVs from Keeley's Facebook page: https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153834758670349&id=39699640348&set=pcb.10153834759175349

@Kiwi: Welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with the Beauty Bash! :)

Last edited:
Welcome to our family Kiwi and enjoy the banter.

I went Tuesday afternoon and had a lovely time. I'm not a huge beauty user so will do photos tomorrow and I'm up for swaps. I'm looking to keep or get the SBC, Leighton Denny and Nexxus hair care

I would be happy to send you my Leighton Denny polish and the SBC gel I got if there's anything beauty related you want to swap. I already tried the nexxus shampoo and conditioner this morning.

That's interesting I didn't get any Leighton Denny in my bag my only nail polish was Nails inc.
forgot to add before that the lady that will be taking over from Nina was there. She seemed really nice and said she is rather scared. I think she is someone we can relate to rather than Nina.

Latest posts

Back