Beauty bash 2016

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I notice one of the goodie bags had Rodial in it - thought they were no longer with QVC? Does this mean they've used the goodie bags as a way of shifting some of their older stock?

I live in London, but would happily travel to Liverpool or Manchester (or any point north) to go to an event, especially as I'm actually a transplanted Northerner. I think, unfortunately, it will be tied to London because all the suppliers are also going into Chiswick to the studios for shows, and that wouldn't be possible if BB wasn't in London. But that doesn't mean it is beyond the wit of man that they could have a "live popup studio" at a venue outside of London if they do a bit of research and planning. Might actually be better... sometimes the studio robo-cam takes so long to put a shot together that they've moved on and you never see whatever it was that the presenter and guest were talking about... which can be very frustrating.

Sorry for double post :doh::blush:

I have been browsing Instagram and found these pictures of future tsv's. Some are only side on but it gives an idea.

These are the links to the pages.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAu8BYnng2_/ Elemis
Great! They are doing a micellar water... And that TSV contains a full size of the cleansing balm.....think that would be mine. :) And that is the April TSV! Keeley has some fotos on FB, too: https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153834758670349&id=39699640348&set=pcb.10153834759175349

They also will have a product of the month, a new facial oil.

Last edited:
I notice one of the goodie bags had Rodial in it - thought they were no longer with QVC? Does this mean they've used the goodie bags as a way of shifting some of their older stock?
I've noticed this too, I had the same pot in my goodie bag last year and it seems they still have a lot to shift .

Hi all. This is my first post.
I just wanted to let you all know that the photographs you shared from Instagram of the goody bags, some were posted 51 weeks ago so looks like they are last years!

I went to the Beauty bash for the first time yesterday and must say I had a really good time despite the lack of samples. I got my nails done by OPI, a hand and arm massage at the bio effect stall and my hair restyled with products at the taya stand. I spoke with Alison young who recommended some products for me for my skin, and honestly the goody bag is great, I'm happy to upload a photo for you to see if you'd like.

Thank you!
Here you go. There's a little tube of Murad exfoliating cleanser missing from the photo that my 2 year old is running around with because it's in an attractive organza bag that he quite likes!

Hi all. This is my first post.
I just wanted to let you all know that the photographs you shared from Instagram of the goody bags, some were posted 51 weeks ago so looks like they are last years!

I went to the Beauty bash for the first time yesterday and must say I had a really good time despite the lack of samples. I got my nails done by OPI, a hand and arm massage at the bio effect stall and my hair restyled with products at the taya stand. I spoke with Alison young who recommended some products for me for my skin, and honestly the goody bag is great, I'm happy to upload a photo for you to see if you'd like.

Welcome to the forum, Kiwi :mysmilie_357: Glad you enjoyed the day. Did you have to spend a lot to get there? Which colour did you choose for your nails? OPI is my favourite brand .Would love to see your pics :happy:

Thank you!
Here you go. There's a little tube of Murad exfoliating cleanser missing from the photo that my 2 year old is running around with because it's in an attractive organza bag that he quite likes!

Thank you, Kiwi .I posted before seeing your 2nd post :mysmilie_516: Are all these from your goodies bag , or does it include any that you can get from different stalls also?

There weren't any samples available on the stalls unfortunately. Products were available to try at the event but they aren't allowed to give any anymore! I asked whilst having my nails done about it and the lovely girl on OPI said they would love to still be able to, but QVC made them stop giving them out. She didn't know why.
Everything in the photo is what was in my bag. I'm really pleased with it, there's a lot that I'll use and I feel like there's more than £60 worth.

My mother in law paid the £20 for my ticket to the event and our train tickets were £20 each (that's both ways) so it cost us £40. We did go for food and wine but we would do that on a regular day out anywhere so I haven't factored that into the cost. I feel like I got more than enough products for the £40 cost, plus the treatments I had. Complimentary tea, coffee, soft drinks, biscuits and cakes were available at the event.

I went for one of the New Orleans colours called spare me a French quarter. There's a TSV coming up in March that I quite like the look of with some of the New Orleans shades in and a large bottle of avojuice. The colour I have on is going to be available in a duo.

The tarte tsv caught my eye too! I got foundation matched for it and I'm ready and waiting! The colours are right up my street and the palette is quite big!

Last edited:
god kiwi your better at giving info than the qvc presenters. your nails look fab. :mysmilie_357: AND :mysmilie_504:

If anyone doesn't want there Elemis cleansing oil from the goody bag, please message me as I would love to try it. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back