Prices Candles TSV 09/11/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like the sound of the Winter drop too.

I wonder what we would get if we ordered?

Last week I ordered Prices Christmas lantern and received 2 x advent candles :mysmilie_51:

Qvc is like a lucky dip these days!

there is anather set thats on auto delivery 5 jars and 84 t lights i think i prefer that selection if its the winter drop

I have just looked at the reviews for the last TSV at this time of year and there are lots of one star reviews and people talking about virtually no scent when burning the candles and tea lights. As this is another specially made for QVC set, I am wondering if it will have the same issues.

Some scents are much stronger than others! I like them.

I like the sound of the Winter drop too.

I wonder what we would get if we ordered?

Last week I ordered Prices Christmas lantern and received 2 x advent candles :mysmilie_51:

Qvc is like a lucky dip these days!

its the winter drop i checked

:mysmilie_17:

I just got off the phone from them and they said it's almost definitely the summer drop!!

Love 'em!!

:mysmilie_19:

i just got off the phone a the chap said winter and its winter now oh well maybe it is a lucky dip.

Was it this tea lights set you liked, boffy?

http://www.qvcuk.com/Prices-Candles...html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-16-_-705358

I liked the sound of most of the fragrances and thought the packaging was lovely, so would make nice little extra presents, but they sold out whilst I was dithering!

no its this set minx and it has jars too and its still available. and literally the same amount of t lights so very good pricewise what do you think http://www.qvcuk.com/Prices-Candles...html?sc=PSCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-14-_-705800

Mine has just arrived, which rather took me by surprise as it was only ordered yesterday! They look very nice as three presents I have to say. I had a quick sniff and would say they are not as strong as one previous TSV I had where the combined scent nearly knocked me out. But they were all nice and light and not one was unpleasant or overpowering - even the pine was OK which would be the biggest risk for me. So they seem all right to me!!

:mysmilie_59:

I bought... and thank goodness they had the proper lady (can't remember her name) who normally represents Price's on QVC. She doesn't have quite the touch of Rosa and Stephen, but does really know her stuff.

shes an excellent brand ambassador for prices does a good job. and she does not exaggerate

Mine arrived today ( tsv), very pleased... Beautifully packaged, and smells gorgeous... no problem to give, apart from how to overcome my acquisitive side with candles!

i just phoned customer services i am getting the summer set after all so not happy considering i did ask before ordering. so have to wait until the unwanted set comes not showing as despatched either. then return. then reorder the right set what an irritation qvc get a grip

I saw the show with Pipa and those summer/winter sets and if she got it wrong once, she got it wrong about four times. Even when the screen finally showed it correctly she was still saying it the wrong way round. So it is no wonder people are getting the wrong set! Pitiful isn't it?

Latest posts

Back