Decleor Christmas Gifts TSV 19/11/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i tried the devine oil. nothing heavily scented or over oily suits my skin. the devine oil is gorgeous. i was very very shocked that i did not break out and my skin looked amazing. now to cadge some free samples lol

Yes, the Divine Oil is gorgeous, I've had some of that in a free kit that my husband got when he bought me the Divine Cream Mask for my birthday. The ones which stang my face a bit were the new Divine Harmony Serum / Cream:

http://uk.loccitane.com/divine-harmony,83,1,78329,0.htm

If you're prone to break outs I'd recommend avoiding the Eve Lom Cleansing Balm like the plague (the one Vogue reckon is one of the best cleansers in the world). I've tried it twice, and my skin broke out in angry red lumps on both occasions! Looked into it, and - according to Caroline Hirons - it might be because it's got mineral oil in it. Thankfully, got it in a beauty box, so hadn't had to fork out for it.

Can I ask about the balms? I know there isn't one this time but I have a couple from past kits, hardly touched. At night, are you supposed to use them on their own or put them under cream like the oils? I did try one but it seemed such a weird odd thing to use alone on your skin even though I did warm it as they showed to do.

You use them on their own.

I am not sp keen on balms any more, I prefer a cream or an oil. They don't last as long as they say IMHO despite just using a tiddly bit and I find it all a bit of a faff, warming the balm in your hand.

Yes, the Divine Oil is gorgeous, I've had some of that in a free kit that my husband got when he bought me the Divine Cream Mask for my birthday. The ones which stang my face a bit were the new Divine Harmony Serum / Cream:

http://uk.loccitane.com/divine-harmony,83,1,78329,0.htm

If you're prone to break outs I'd recommend avoiding the Eve Lom Cleansing Balm like the plague (the one Vogue reckon is one of the best cleansers in the world). I've tried it twice, and my skin broke out in angry red lumps on both occasions! Looked into it, and - according to Caroline Hirons - it might be because it's got mineral oil in it. Thankfully, got it in a beauty box, so hadn't had to fork out for it.

i was bought this cleanser many moons ago i i got massive spots with it so returned it to space nk and swopped it for some other goodies. its got hops in it but basically its vaseline expensive for what it is imo

i am using the perricone neuropeptide cleanser and that is beyond the best cleanser. its a pleasure to use and my skin loves it.

Thanks Judith. I have no need for any more skincare products but I've cracked and bought the Magnolia one. I love the Decleor oils, but have an Iris one in my stash that I'll use once I finish my current Neroli one and the Magnolia option looks very enticing. I also swear by that Decleor lip balm, sounds very dramatic, but it really has transformed my ageing lips!!!!

The TSV is now showing on website item no 228562 Have just ordered mine.

Decleor 6 Piece Anti-Ageing Radiant Skincare Collection & Bag
Item Number 228562
QVC Price £95.00
Today's Special Value price £68.96
P&P £5.95

4 Easy Pays of £17.24

This six-piece Radiant Anti-Ageing collection from Decleor comes with a choice of face and eye serums - either brand new Magnolia Oil plus Or Excellence Youth Eye, or Iris Rejuvenating Oil plus Prolagene Lift Eye - both of which are accompanied by the iconic Hydra Floral 24 Hour Rich Cream, gentle Soothing Micellar Water, Intense Nutrition Lip Balm and a shower and bath gel. Reveal an energised, revitalised complexion tailored to your needs with this hard-working Decleor collection.

Ideal for you - choose your preferred serum and eye treatment duo by selecting from either option one - new Aromessence Magnolia Youthful Oil Serum, plus Or Excellence Energy Concentrate Youth Eye Care option - ideal for mature dry skin and combating seven key, visible signs of ageing. Or option two - Aromessence Iris Rejuvenating Oil Serum plus Prolagene Lift & Firm Eye Care option - created to give a radiant and plumped-looking complexion.

Ideal for them - this luxurious collection contains a full skincare regime and includes award-winning, much loved products. Presented in a black and gold cosmetics bag it could make an ideal present for a beauty lover - who wouldn't love to find a gift like this under the tree at Christmas?

Discover luxury skincare - if you are new to the Decleor brand then this comprehensive collection is the perfect introduction. If you're already a convert, the Aromessence Magnolia Youthful Oil Serum is an all-new product for you to discover. It’s created with natural origin ingredients and helps to leave your skin looking plumper and firmer, with a fresh and luminous glow.

Contains:

1 x Aroma Cleanse Soothing Micellar Water (200ml; full-size) - formulated to soothe, calm and strengthen the skin helping to restore its natural balance, this soft and gentle, fragrance-free micellar water is a quick and easy cleanser, toner and eye make-up remover in one, with no need to rinse off. Helping to trap and eliminate make-up impurities it leaves you with a beautifully clean, comfortable and soft complexion. Formulated with natural bisabolol (found in the essential oil of candeia) and rose essential oil
1 x Hydra Floral 24 Hour Hydrating Rich Cream with Neroli Essential Oil (50ml; full-size) - formulated to give your skin 24-hour hydration. Delivers a velvet finish, ideal for season changes when skin needs to be looked after and helps protect against pollution and dehydration. Contains rosehip plant oil, avocado, soy plant oils, wild pansy, sunflower and samphire extracts, neroli essential oil and moringa oleifera. Suitable for normal to dry skin types
1 x Intense Nutrition Baume Levres (8g; full-size) - nourishes lips with moisture, and protects from dryness. Its luxurious texture melts on the lips leaving them feeling supple, soft and with restored comfort.
Enriched with marjoram essential oil, shea butter and macadamia oil
1 x Aroma Cleanse Alguaromes Toning Shower and Bath Gel (250ml; full-size) - this bath and shower gel cleanses whilst awakening the skin and turns into a beautiful gentle and invigorating foam for a feeling of vitality. Contains essential oils of lemon, lavender and seaweed extract
1 x black cosmetics bag - with a gold-tone patterned stripe along the centre

Plus a choice of:

NEW Magnolia Oil option:

1 x Aromessence Magnolia Youthful Oil Serum (15ml; full-size) - made from natural ingredients and formulated with magnolia and ginger essential oils, and hazelnut and jojoba botanical oils. It is a youthful concentrate of energy for the skin leaving it looking plumper and firmer, with a fresh and luminous glow
1 x Orexcellence Energy Concentrate Youth Eye Care with Peony Extract (15ml; full-size) - has a light texture that melts immediately into the skin. This multi-purpose cream helps reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness under the eyes. Wrinkles appear reduced and the eye contours looks plumper

Or
Aromessence Iris option:

1 x Aromessence Iris Rejuvenating Oil Serum (15ml; full-size) - voted Best Anti-Ageing product at the QVC Beauty Awards 2014, this serum works with the skin to reduce the look of lines, wrinkles, and facial contours. With a restful floral aroma and a delicate silky texture, it is rapidly absorbed leaving skin ready for intense moisturising. Formulated with geranium, lemongrass, manuka, iris, rose and jasmine, plus plum kernels, hazelnut and borage
1 x Prolagene Lift & Firm Eye Care (15ml; full-size) - a fragrance-free cream with a double-action formula - to help lift and firm the appearance of eye contours and boost radiance. An innovative applicator at the end of the pump and spatula have been expertly designed to encourage massage techniques that help reduce puffiness and visibly lift the area around the eyes. Luminosity is also restored using brightening Eye Light Technology that combines pearlescent particles and soft powders to conceal dark circles and fine lines. The result is eyes that look rested and radiant, wrinkles appear smoothed and eyelids appear lifted

http://www.qvcuk.com/Decleor-6-Piec...word=228562&uattrmb=&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

Thank you for the heads up. Just ordered mine. I went for magnolia for a bit of variety. I also thought that would sell out first so might have had to stay up late.... but the wonderful forum strikes again. Yay!

Don't need this but I have ordered WHY not tried the Magnolia. I've got a lot of TSVs to try but my resolution for next year is don't order any until June!

The Christmas TSVs have been very good this year

I'm doing the same, Mia. Going a bit mad on the Christmas TSVs, there are some good ones, but resolved to cut right back next year.

Yes Breeze it's hard to resist especially with EP. I just need to remember to try items I haven't used before in case of reaction.

I think the Magnolia will sell quicker than Iris as it is worth a good bit more!!!

Latest posts

Back