Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can someone please tell the groupies that you can go to The Factory Shop and pick them up for almost half price! Last year they had lots of styles and colours!!! There is another world out there! :mysmilie_59::mysmilie_14:

Every time I have been to the Q outlet shop they had hundreds of pairs of Birkenstocks and Emu's. Obviously lots of returns for these brands.

I was in a TJ Hughes last week and saw some and they also had lots of Earth Spirit ones too.

TKmaxx seem not to be doing Birkis this year but a lot of lookilikes. They also did Fitflops last year but haven't seen any in so far.

Seems to feature a lot of authors I've never heard of.

She is billed as best selling author and TSV presenter (order.!) and it about the re-tit etc

Why the hell are they still going on about ****** Birkenstocks?It'll be Beauty Bash,Steven 'candle'Corfield ,Honora etc before long no doubt.

I wonders if all the posters are all genuinely surprised or want to wind up or exasperate those already up to speed?

We are all guilty of posting questions on topics already discussed, even on here... So I can understand it might be no different elsewhere. It is, to be positive, an indication of a lack of slavish devotion to all things QVC that the poster has just noticed the lack of a presenter/guest/model/brand.

I wonders if all the posters are all genuinely surprised or want to wind up or exasperate those already up to speed?

We are all guilty of posting questions on topics already discussed, even on here... So I can understand it might be no different elsewhere. It is, to be positive, an indication of a lack of slavish devotion to all things QVC that the poster has just noticed the lack of a presenter/guest/model/brand.

They ask even when someone else has two posts below them.Either a)they are blind.
b)thick
c)have nothing else constructive to contribute
or as you say Maymorganlondon are 'winding up' others.It does appear to me however that a or b are the most probable.Why can't they shop elsewhere is my question?

Will someone who can post on arsebook PLEASE do a post listing all the brands which WONT be back and tell the lazy sods to stop asking - 2 Birkenstock today
I see you request has been answered, in block capitals. It gave me a good laugh, and amazingly didn't draw down a pile of opprobrium on the poster! The fawning attitude to all things Q is definitely changing a bit.

I see you request has been answered, in block capitals. It gave me a good laugh, and amazingly didn't draw down a pile of opprobrium on the poster! The fawning attitude to all things Q is definitely changing a bit.

Now that's up there and especially while it's still quite near the top of the posts, I'm looking forward to the response(s) next time someone asks about Steven Corfield, Birkenstocks, etc .... which will probably be in about, oooh, an hour?

Shall I post that Steven is now representing Birkis on a different channel?

:mysmilie_486:

Dunno, there's one person commenting on that thread who needs a sense of humour transplant and FAST - had to be pointed out to her that it was a joke, bless.

I rather assumed the post in block caps had been written by someone on here?

Latest posts

Back