Social Media - That was an eyeopener - Page 447

Page 447 of 463 FirstFirst ... 347397437445446447448449457 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 4625
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
    Less than complimentary comment about a Live Unlimited dress so I had a look & it's as busy as the one AY was wearing a few days ago. Why would anyone design such a thing? Why would anyone consider paying nearly £85 to receive it?
    https://www.qvcuk.com/Live-Unlimited...0.html?sc=IROA

Then I had a look at the other offerings & the person on with Anne Dawson isn't doing the clothes any favours.
    https://www.qvcuk.com/Live-Unlimited...4.html?sc=IROA
    The main colour is too reminiscent of baby poop.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maymorganlondon View Post
    The main colour is too reminiscent of baby poop.
    Apparently it's a 'beautiful gold ochre-y colour' but I agree it's baby's nappy as far as I'm concerned.

Post Thanks / Like

Well both those offerings are what I would describe as ugly, hideous, sh-te. They must have an extremely low opinion of their customers to offer such rubbish.

Post Thanks / Like

That woman guest/brand/whatever presenter with Ann Dawson was one miserable and aggressive so and so, even if I was still a QVC customer, which Iím not, or loved QVC fashion, which I most certainly donít, on principle sheíd not have gotten one penny from me. She didnít even try to be likeable or smile.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bettyboo View Post
    Well both those offerings are what I would describe as ugly, hideous, sh-te. They must have an extremely low opinion of their customers to offer such rubbish.
    I totally agree Bb. They are really awful & I was fascinated by the way the BA pulled at the dresses & kept moving around.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    That woman guest/brand/whatever presenter with Ann Dawson was one miserable and aggressive so and so, even if I was still a QVC customer, which I’m not, or loved QVC fashion, which I most certainly don’t, on principle she’d not have gotten one penny from me. She didn’t even try to be likeable or smile.
    I felt the same as you, Shopps. I watched her twice because I'd never seen anyone present their clothes in that way before. However, many years ago the Q sold Deans bears & the man who demonstrated them was really, really unpleasant. This was in the days of Kara Tritton & Katie John & he would snarl at them throughout the whole hour, even our younger daughter commented on how nasty he was & she was only 8.
    Thanks shopperholic thanked for this post
    Likes alter ego , SisterBliss liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

So, QVC Facebook page.

A man wants to know about a blond model who is hot and can they pass on his phone number to her?

Also, this one is getting likes.

QVC It really brings to light how QVC look after customers , any problems customers have they just sweep it under the table and hope the problem goes away. I still have an expensive garden hose that I can't use because of a plastic fitting that can't be replaced in the U.K . I will repeat again to QVC. "WHY DO YOU SELL THINGS WHICH YOU KNOW WILL NEED PARTS REPLACING BUT ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO BUY IN THIS COUNTRY. Every hose pipe eventually need new plastic fittings as they sometimes crack , that's the reason why company's like hoselock sell so many.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    So, QVC Facebook page.

A man wants to know about a blond model who is hot and can they pass on his phone number to her?

Also, this one is getting likes.

QVC It really brings to light how QVC look after customers , any problems customers have they just sweep it under the table and hope the problem goes away. I still have an expensive garden hose that I can't use because of a plastic fitting that can't be replaced in the U.K . I will repeat again to QVC. "WHY DO YOU SELL THINGS WHICH YOU KNOW WILL NEED PARTS REPLACING BUT ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO BUY IN THIS COUNTRY. Every hose pipe eventually need new plastic fittings as they sometimes crack , that's the reason why company's like hoselock sell so many.

I saw the telephone request - a definite

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
    I saw the telephone request - a definite
    Yes, grade A creepy.

Post Thanks / Like

Two posts & nearly 40 comments about Ms Huntley the Elder's obsession with the latest con to get customers to spend more, sorry, the 'Shop & Save for Summer' voucher. Someone's put on a screen shot of a toe-curling post sent to her ending with the words: 'thank you for being you x'. Bleurgh.